2010DigitalBoy Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Rules: You can't post your own unless you answer someone else's correctly, however if you do so you may post multiple. If you use Google to find the answers, you fail at life. Also, use spoiler tags on answers so other people can still guess. You should keep me after giving me to someone. Discuss.[/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR="77656"][spoiler]A Sexually Transmited Disease(STD).[/spoiler] Why? Because you can give it and keep it, however, everyone loses. >_> [B]I can see the truth behind someone, I hold the key to your stare. I am you, however not a manifestation of you. Don't think too hard though. The answer is visible through glass. [/B][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 Sounds like [spoiler]bifocals[/spoiler] to me. Then again, I may just be a thickhead. I cannot speak, but you speak through me. I sit before you, yet you hardly glance at me. All you do is tap. What am I? (Bonus hint: Maybe it'll come to you while you reply to another thread.) Actually, this one should be pretty easy.
Aberinkula Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR="77656"][spoiler]A Keyboard![/spoiler] I R da winnah! Oh, and Ace... WRONG! On my riddle. You stroke me when you're bored. I can be small, big fat, skinny. Oh, I can smell awful aswell. I have hair and I can drip. [spoiler] It's actually not what you think.[/spoiler][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 [quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"][spoiler]A Keyboard![/spoiler] I R da winnah! Oh, and Ace... WRONG! On my riddle. You stroke me when you're bored. I can be small, big fat, skinny. Oh, I can smell awful aswell. I have hair and I can drip. [spoiler] It's actually not what you think.[/spoiler][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Well, I'll keep trying then. [spoiler]A dog?[/spoiler] What do men do standing up, women do sitting down, and dogs do on 3 legs? (get your mind out of the gutter.)
2010DigitalBoy Posted October 25, 2007 Author Posted October 25, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Okay, I said you had to get the CORRECT answer, you twits. Please confirm that you have done so before proceeding. I haven't seen a damn correct answer yet! Prem, an STD?! YOU THINK YOU[b] SHOULD[/b] KEEP IT?!?! The answer is not even close!!!![/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 25, 2007 Posted October 25, 2007 Maybe it should be just "a" right answer. I mean, you're here all the time, but it could take DAYS to post new riddle if nobody got the right answer, and the point is to get people to think, anyway. MIRITE?
Justin Posted October 26, 2007 Posted October 26, 2007 [quote] You should keep me after giving me to someone.[/quote] [spoiler]Innocence.[/spoiler] [QUOTE] What do men do standing up, women do sitting down, and dogs do on 3 legs?[/QUOTE] [spoiler]Shake hands.[/spoiler] [QUOTE]I can see the truth behind someone, I hold the key to your stare. I am you, however not a manifestation of you. Don't think too hard though. The answer is visible through glass.[/QUOTE] [spoiler]A reflection.[/spoiler] You place too many restrictions on your threads, Deus. How can we be expected to wait two or three days, give or take, to post our riddles? Just let them say we're wrong, and someone else can answer. But, I'll respect your rules for now. Someone tell me something, so I can give you guys some of mine. -Justin
WishMakerz Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 [quote]You should keep me after giving me to someone.[/quote] [spoiler]A heart?[/spoiler] [QUOTE] What do men do standing up, women do sitting down, and dogs do on 3 legs?[/QUOTE] [Spoiler]PEE :D[/spoiler] [QUOTE]I can see the truth behind someone, I hold the key to your stare. I am you, however not a manifestation of you. Don't think too hard though. The answer is visible through glass.[/QUOTE] [spoiler]Hm... Your reflected image?[/spoiler]
Gavin Posted December 9, 2007 Posted December 9, 2007 [quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You should keep me after giving me to someone. Discuss.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [spoiler][size=1]A promise.[/spoiler] Surprised nobody got that one yet.[/size] [quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"][B]I can see the truth behind someone, I hold the key to your stare. I am you, however not a manifestation of you. Don't think too hard though. The answer is visible through glass. [/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [size=1]Justin said [spoiler]reflection[/spoiler] which is probably right, but I'm going to go with [spoiler]a mirror[/spoiler] just as a guess.[/size]
WishMakerz Posted December 9, 2007 Posted December 9, 2007 [quote name='Gavin'][spoiler][size=1]A promise.[/spoiler] Surprised nobody got that one yet.[/size] [size=1]Justin said [spoiler]reflection[/spoiler] which is probably right, but I'm going to go with [spoiler]a mirror[/spoiler] just as a guess.[/size][/QUOTE] The first one seems to make sense. It's thoughtful I guess :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now