Guest The Blue Jihad Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 Hands-down, dumbest insult? When people call me an *******. Like I give two shits about what some douchebag retard thinks of me. haha. And it's not like they're telling me something I didn't already know. Plus, I'm proud to be an *******. The less I care about other people, the better.
Sangome Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]That's frikkin' hardcore. How the devil long does it take you to get dressed in the morning? :p [/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]My hands have become desensitized to the pain. Sounds crazy, but it works! Hmm, the KH debate. I'm stayin' outta this one. :o[/size]
Allamorph Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 [quote name='Paramount][size=1']My hands have become desensitized to the pain. Sounds crazy, but it works![/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Betcha it looks killer. Oh, wait. That's a pun. :animesigh[/FONT]
SunfallE Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Gunslinger'][COLOR="77656"]This **** will make DB LOL into a coma. He's a fricken Kingdom Hearts DORK, and his signature. Christ he's hilarious. Look at his post in the Adventure square, timeless. No offense but god, hilarious![/COLOR][/QUOTE]This thread is suppose to be about dumbest insults and names people have said to [B]you[/B], not bashing other members. Prem, I expect the KH bashing or any other bashing to end as well. Lets get back to what this thread is suppose to be about here, which is [B]NOT how you insult others[/B]. Especially when it's other members of the boards and especially when what games they like to play or custom titles they like to use is irrelevant. [/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 [quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Anyone think Youtard would be good for people who spend all their time watching stupid youtube vids?[/COLOR][/QUOTE] New comeback: You mean like Project Awesomeness?:D (JK, the assassin thing was kinda funny.) Anyway, I just remembered another one. My last name just happens to rhyme with Whore. Luckily, this was discovered once in my 8th grade year and never mentioned again. Last time I was insulted past that point (crude comments about my siter, they were) heads nearly rolled.
Fyxe Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 [size=1]"Let me see your wrists." Me: "Sure, you got a fetish or something? That's hot." I loved making fun of the people that used to think I cut, I sort of miss the conversations. :([/size]
Hero of Zero Posted October 30, 2007 Posted October 30, 2007 [COLOR="SlateGray"]This thread makes me laugh. I'm way to laid back to be insulted. Every time someone insults me I'm pretty sure they're kidding - and most of them are. There's a lot of fun to be had insulting and being insulted. My favourite is the 'You are teh fats!' vein. There's just so many opportunities for hilarity. Ex: I has mantits. Me and my friends are playing tennis and some conceited ***** starts yelling at us for whatever reason, and about five minutes later I just yell "*****, you're just jealous because I have bigger tits than you!" Shut her up pretty good. Yo momma, yo face, that's what she said, etc etc... dumb insults are awesome.[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted November 3, 2007 Posted November 3, 2007 [SIZE="1"]Heh Peach-Head, I'd forgotten about that one James. Anyway, "Your face" is probably the worst one I've heard, a buddy of mine in high school uses it on everyone for anything and it's become just a joke that you laugh at when he says it.[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 3, 2007 Posted November 3, 2007 I never got insulted very often and I don't really remember any specific names, at least not directed at me anyway. About the worst I ever got was being considered a wuss for not liking sports and being more into classical music. Now I've been teased a lot, but that's not quite the same thing and being occasionally called a dork by Crystia doesn't really count since she's never meant it as an actual insult... Well, at least I don't think she ever has. lol
Allamorph Posted November 3, 2007 Posted November 3, 2007 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Anyway, "Your face" is probably the worst one I've heard, a buddy of mine in high school uses it on everyone for anything and it's become just a joke that you laugh at when he says it.[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Arial]'Round here, that version kinda evolved into Bobby's Face, because it was. Truly, it was.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now