OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts: Endless Serenade

Deathsye

[I have returned hahahaha]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/Deathsye2/KH.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[Warning: May Have MATURE themes. Kiddies be forewarned

---------

"What is this....." said a voice in darkness, "What am i? Who.... What do i mean by that.... Who am i?" asked the same voice over and over. "I am nothing... N-no... I ame something.. I am... Tsudo...Tsudomashi..."

Tsudomashi plummeted from the sky over a vast ocean and splashed down so hard it didn't seem like he would have made it. However... He did. He was up to a sandy shore. When he woke he was weak for a while he lay there. Visions... glimpses of worlds on fire and darkness spreading to each. "What does this mean... What does any of it mean?! " yelled Tsudo but no one heard him his head hurt and he felt weak. He collapsed onto the sand.

Little did he know his Visions were a glimpse into what could happen. Countless worlds were loomed over by a omunous shadow. No one seen it coming. No one thought some could effect on such a scale.

One last vision came into his mind as he faded a image of a large shining door... A Door that would lead to Salvation... or Eternal Darkness.

A few hours later a group of people from a town on the other side of the island found Tsudo and brought him to their town, Elysium.

-----------------

OK kids this RP is going to be a bit different then many other KH rps,this has NOTHING to do with Sora or any of the other main characters, YOU make your own main character be it hero for villan but heres the catch... You can be a character from any Anime[exept DBZ ], Game or even other diseny movie. And IF you follow some guidlines you may have an OC from those worlds.

PS also Elysium is the starting town for any one that doesn't want to use the worlds.

1. If you make a OC it MUST be canon to that world no Naruto with a machine gun cause that wouldn't make much sense.
2. If you make an OC you weapon MUST be fair no ALMIGHTY SWORD THAT KILLS ALL BEFORE IT that is no fun.
3. The character cannot magicly know whats going on he or she wouldn't know what a heartless is until someone said what it was
Drive Forms, KeyChain Abilities and Weapon(s).

What kingdom hearts story would be complete without Drive forms! If you have any doubt about your drive form ideas submit your drive ideas to me Via PM. I want you to have fun with'em so be creative. [You begin with ONE don't go all uber at the begining of the RP or it wont be any fun]

As for KeyChain Abilities, these are the strong points and advantages given to you by your KeyChain. For example, my character's Crescendo Keyblade has power over Wind, Air and Sound, his Sforzando Keyblade has power over percussion, and force, and his Tempora Keyblade has power over flow and vibration.

Your Key weapon(s) can be any weapon you want them to be (Within Kingdom Hearts Tech limit.) so not everybody needs a Keyblade. You could have a Keystaff, Keybow, or Keyspear, as long as it still retains a Key-like look. (Like the teeth of a key.)

Alignment:

Light: These are you normal good guys. Heros and such. They can be Humans and a bunch of other races, if you want even Nobodys and someone with out a heart they had one once right?

Grey: these are the real X Factors. The group that doesn't really have a side as of yet but could go ether way based on any of the influences in the RP. Could be light for thier cause of good ness. Or Dark because of Lust for power.

Dark: We all know the bad guys. Evil to the core but some are redeemable. Mostly heartless and just mean people

Worlds:
Each world will have a KeyHole and each one can be ether Closed or tainted. Both states of key hole are linked to thier side Closed to the Good and tainted to the bad

If you discover a world you must state the World name and the locations

Ex World of Naruto Discovered: Leaf Village

And if a Key Hole is close it is Naruto World Keyhole: Closed or Tainted.

==============

Here is the sign up.

Name:

World of Origin:

Alignment:

Race:

Apperance:

Key Weapon:

Drive Form: Optional

Bio

Theme Music: (Thought it would be a cool add on XD Have your characters own theme.)
Entrance THeme:
Battle Theme:
Victory Theme:
Loss Theme:

Name:Skye

World of Origin:Naruto

Alignment:Grey

Race:Human

Apperance:[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u271/emoxninja04/Sakura%20Haruno/Sakura_Haruno.jpg[/IMG]

Key Weapon: Key Blade- Devils Wish. This is a 5 foot long sword stained crimson. There is writing on one side of the blade.Its specailized to fit Skye's personality and her fighting style.

Drive Form: N/A

Bio:After she reached her goal of becoming a top medic ninja in her village she decided to travel. To see the world outside of the world she grew up in. She was traveling when she came across the Village Hidden in Cloud. She stayed there a while before heading out.She was near another village when she got attacked by a heartless. Not knowing what it was, she was utterly defeated and on the brink of death when she was found by some people from the village. She was taken to the village and she's been staying there unaware of whats going on since.

Theme Music:Behind these hazel eyes by Kelly Clarkson
Entrance THeme:Chrono Crusade opening
Battle Theme:Wedding Peach opening
Victory Theme:Off To The Rodeo by Kevin Bloody Wilson
Loss Theme:Gomenasai by TATU

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Name:[/B] Azure Dawn

[B]Age:[/B] 23

[B]World of Origin:[/B] Final Fantasy VII

[B]Alignment:[/B] Grey

[B]Race:[/B] Human (Genetically alterd)

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Anime-2.jpg"][U]Azure[/U].[/URL] He's 5'9 and is around 160 lbs. He dresses dark and acts just as dark. He has black eyes with black pupils and yellow irises. He wears and eye patch over his right eye. He lost the eye in a fight years ago. The wings on his back were born of the experiments he endured as a child, though he can't fly with them.

[B]Key Weapon:[/B] Key Spear- Long Arm Aurora. This is a six foot crimson red staff with a key etched blade stained black. The end of the spear has a silver chain that hangs from it. There is an odd gold text that Azure can't quite deciper on the side of it. The aurora can bend light and distort images allowing Azure to create illussions to disorient his enemies.

[B]Drive form:[/B] N/A

[B]Bio:[/B] Azure was born in the slums of Midgar. To who and when exactly he's not to sure. He lived in one of many labs owned by the Shinra organization. He was one of a handful of canidates for a new genetics project. It was suppose to breed a new race of human capable of synchronizing with and channeling mako. Azure lived a life of sterilization and quiet tolerance. He spent everyday convinced that someday his real family would come back and take him away and until then he would just bear through til they came.

In the end the experiment was unsuccessful. The complete termination of all research subjects was orderd. When faced with what Azure knew to be his eminent death, he tapped into a powerful energy born of his years of torture and lashed out against his keepers with all the strength of force of nature. He was barely a teenager and managed to strike down a dozen armed men with his bare hands. He ran from that place and went back to try and rediscover a life in Midgar he had never had. Sadly, it was not what he had hoped it would be. With no place to go, being the monster that he was in both, form and power, and Shinra agents crawling all over the city looking for him he turned his back on the city and left it without so much as a backward glance.

During his life he learned that the only thing that guarntees life in this world is power. And if one wants to live they must fight for that privledge ever day. If you want something, become strong enough to take it from someone to weak to hold on to it. This is how he has learned to survive.

[U][B]Theme Music:[/B] [/U]

[B]Entrance Theme:[/B] Paper cut- Linkin Park

[B]Battle Theme:[/B] To be loved- Papa Roach

[B]Victory Theme:[/B] Only the strongest will survive- Breaking Benjamin

[B]Lose Theme:[/B] Bleed- Cold[/COLOR]

[quote name='monipo1928']Name:Skye

Apperance:.:edit:.

Key Weapon:.:edit:.

Bio:.:edit:.

Theme Music:Behind these hazel eyes
Victory Theme:Off To The Rodeo
Loss Theme:Gomenasai[/QUOTE]

Ok but remember to get this done or i won't be able to accept it

[QUOTE]Name: Azure Dawn

World of Origin: Final Fantasy VII

Alignment: Grey

Race: Human (Genetically alterd)

Appearance: Azure. He's 5'9 and is around 160 lbs. He dresses dark and acts just as dark. He has black eyes with black pupils and yellow irises. He wears and eye patch over his right eye. He lost the eye in a fight years ago. The wings on his back were born of the experiments he endured as a child, though he can't fly with them.

Key Weapon: Key Spear- Long Arm Aurora. This is a six foot crimson red staff with a key etched blade stained black. The end of the spear has a silver chain that hangs from it. There is an odd gold text that Azure can't quite deciper on the side of it. The aurora can bend light and distort images allowing Azure to create illussions to disorient his enemies.

Drive form: N/A

Bio: Azure was born in the slums of Midgar. To who and when exactly he's not to sure. He lived in one of many labs owned by the Shinra organization. He was one of a handful of canidates for a new genetics project. It was suppose to breed a new race of human capable of synchronizing with and channeling mako. Azure lived a life of sterilization and quiet tolerance. He spent everyday convinced that someday his real family would come back and take him away and until then he would just bear through til they came.

In the end the experiment was unsuccessful. The complete termination of all research subjects was orderd. When faced with what Azure knew to be his eminent death, he tapped into a powerful energy born of his years of torture and lashed out against his keepers with all the strength of force of nature. He was barely a teenager and managed to strike down a dozen armed men with his bare hands. He ran from that place and went back to try and rediscover a life in Midgar he had never had. Sadly, it was not what he had hoped it would be. With no place to go, being the monster that he was in both, form and power, and Shinra agents crawling all over the city looking for him he turned his back on the city and left it without so much as a backward glance.

During his life he learned that the only thing that guarntees life in this world is power. And if one wants to live they must fight for that privledge ever day. If you want something, become strong enough to take it from someone to weak to hold on to it. This is how he has learned to survive.

Theme Music:

Entrance Theme: Paper cut- Linkin Park

Battle Theme: To be loved- Papa Roach

Victory Theme: Only the strongest will survive- Breaking Benjamin

Lose Theme: Bleed- Cold
Yesterday 09:50 PM[/QUOTE]

Ok Accepted. Be ready to rp after a few more sign ups after my own.

And remember we need Elysium so the RP can have some leeway.

Name: Tsudomashi [Tsudo for short]

World of Origin: First came to Elysium

Alignment: Grey [leaning to light]

Race: Human

Apperance: [URL="http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/Deathsye2/Axle.png?t=1196721293"]Tsudo[/URL]

Key Weapon: Key Gauntlets- Blades attached to his forearms effectively making them both a key and weapon

Drive Form: [None as of yet]

Bio: Tsudomashi plummeted from the sky over a vast ocean and splashed down so hard it didn't seem like he would have made it. However... He did. He was up to a sandy shore. When he woke he was weak for a while he lay there. Visions... glimpses of worlds on fire and darkness spreading to each. "What does this mean... What does any of it mean?! " yelled Tsudo but no one heard him his head hurt and he felt weak. He collapsed onto the sand. He was later found by several people from a nearby town called Elysium

Theme Music: (Thought it would be a cool add on XD Have your characters own theme.)
Entrance THeme: Out of the Silent Planet-Iron Maiden
Battle Theme: Passion's Killing Floor- HIM
Victory Theme: Power of the Dragonflame- Rhapsody
Loss Theme: In the End

----------

Name: Sera

World of Origin: The Ark- Halo

Alignment: Light

Race: Human [OSDT]

Apperance:[URL="http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/075/d/a/Waiting_To_Strike_by_ninjaisonfire.jpg"]Armor w/ helmet[/URL]
[URL="http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/051/6/2/Spartan_female_by_Edli.jpg"]
Under helmet[/URL] [Disreguard armor]

Key Weapon: Plasma Key and a Normal Assault rifle
Plasma Key: A unusual design of the Plasma Sword. It glows like every other kind and its sting is the same. Capable of burning, cutting through cable and light luminescence.

Drive Form: None

Bio: A corporal in the UNSC fighting the Convenant on her world. She is commanded by the Spartan Paul. Thought their current location is unknown to most she and her commander have heard stories from the events after the Fall of Reach. This ring world was called an Halo. A fortress world, Their enemies reveared it as holy but they knew it was a weapon. For the past month they have not given ground until the Parasite attacked.

Entrance THeme: Blow Me Away[Instrumental] by Breaking Benjiman
Battle Theme: Halo 3 Theme
Victory Theme: Dawn of Victory by Rhapsody
Loss Theme: Taps

------

Name: Sythe

World of Origin: Phantom Dust

Alignment: Dark

Race: Unknown [Possibly Nothing]

Apperance: [URL="http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/Deathsye2/Anthro.jpg"]Sythe[/URL]

Key Weapon: Key-Tana- A somewhat simple weapon that is very sharp and very fast its down fall is its weilder.

Drive Form:[None Revieled]

Bio: The world he came from is a barren god forsaken world that is inhabited mostly by monsters. He himself being one of these. Built from the Dust that covered the world. He has no past and no memory other then his Purpose... Find and Taint the Keyholes.

Entrance THeme: Bohemian Rhapsody Queen
Battle Theme: Invasion
Victory Theme: The Sickness Disturbed
Loss Theme:

Name: [COLOR="Magenta"]Tsuki Taiyo[/COLOR]

World of Origin:[COLOR="magenta"] D-Gray Man[/COLOR]

Alignment: [COLOR="magenta"]Grey[/COLOR]

Race: [COLOR="magenta"]Human[/COLOR]

Appearance: [URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/saha-dolls-01.jpg"][COLOR="magenta"]Tsuki[/COLOR][/URL]

Key Weapon: [COLOR="magenta"]Key-Boots. Tall black boots (like in the pic) that transform into silver boots with green flames coming from the sides and a white strip going down the side. On the heels of her boots is where her key is. Her boots let her attack enemies in the air put has to hit the enemy a couple of times before it goes down. Tsuki's boots can also allow her to move swiftly and use her tornado attack.[/COLOR]

Drive Form: [COLOR="magenta"]N/A[/COLOR]

Bio: [COLOR="Magenta"]Tsuki's world is 19th century England. During this time is when it all becomes dark and demons come out to play. Many of the living have witnessed their loved ones die, they make contracts with the Millenium Earl. With this method the ones that they loved are called back to life but have to kill the one who called them, wear their skin and become Akuma who go around hunting for Innocence. We exorists at the Black Order must destroy Akuma and finish off the Earl once and for all.
Tsuki Taiyo went around hunting for these akuma with some of her companions. Another day of searching for Innocence and hunting akuma that are after it. But this is all one step closer to finishing off the Earl who would use the Akuma to destroy the entire world. She has come very close to facing the Earl but was held back when he had said another time we will battle. She's been fired up to face him but knows that she must become stronger in order to defeat him.
She was around ten when the order took her in from her parents. She has never heard another word from them and cannot contact them.

Tsuki had many fits when she was taken she called for her brother and wanted to get out from the order. Her brother then one day came to the order but not as an exorist. Tsuki was finally able to calm down and do her job. It's been a few years and she now has the experience of going against akuma. Her boots are her Innocence and no one else can wear them but her. Innocence is percious to the Order and the whole world. Each day she gets stronger and stronger battling akuma and getting one step closer to facing the true boss of this game.[/COLOR]

Theme Music: [COLOR="magenta"]Thnx for the Mmrs- by Fall Out Boy[/COLOR]
Entrance theme:[COLOR="magenta"] Houkiboshi- Yuuna[/COLOR]
Battle Theme: [COLOR="magenta"]Sandstorm- Countdown[/COLOR]
Victory Theme: [COLOR="magenta"]Go!!- Flow[/COLOR]
Loss Theme: [COLOR="magenta"]Life is Like a Boat[/COLOR]

[quote name='monipo1928']Name:Skye

Apperance:[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u271/emoxninja04/Sakura%20Haruno/Sakura_Haruno.jpg[/IMG]

Key Weapon: Key Blade- Devils Wish. This is a 5 foot long sword stained crimson. There is writing on one side of the blade.Its specailized to fit Skye's personality and her fighting style.

Bio:.:edit:.

Theme Music:Behind these hazel eyes
Victory Theme:Off To The Rodeo
Loss Theme:Gomenasai[/QUOTE]

After the Bio you and Angels are good to go.

Now we need a bit more people come on i worked hard on this one!

[B]Name:[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Hana-Ame[/COLOR]

[B]Age:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]21[/COLOR]

[B]World of Origin:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]XxXHolic[/COLOR]

[B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Grey[/COLOR]

[B]Race:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Human[/COLOR]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/whitegothicandlolita.jpg"][COLOR="orange"]Hana-Ame[/COLOR][/URL]

[B]Key Weapon:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Key-a-sol: It is a parasol [the white one in the pic] that has a keytooth for the end of the handle. When activated, the parasol will open up, change to the color black, and display an array of kanji characters. All the characters have to do spells over water and the weather. The parasol also allows her to fly but she can't attack in the air unless she decides to attack instead of fly.[/COLOR]

[B]Drive Form:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]N/A[/COLOR]

[B]Bio: [/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Her world is practicuarlly modern day Japan. Despite the fact that she can see spirits and is always constantly being attacked by them. She enjoys anything that has to do with oni, youkai, spirits, and so on. She lives in Tokyo by herself since the death of her parents at age 4. She is different from the other adults around her age since she is obsessed with gothic lolita and anything cute but she loves to do anything that she doesn't find boring. Though she believes that there are other worlds out there just waiting to be discovered.[/COLOR]

[B]Theme Music:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Adding to the Noise by Switchfoot[/COLOR]
[B]Entrance Theme:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Nami Kaze Satillite by FLOW[/COLOR]
[B]Battle Theme:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Wheel of Fortune from Pirates of the Caribean[/COLOR]
[B]Victory Theme:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Brightdown by Tamaki Nami[/COLOR]
[B]Loss Theme:[/B] [COLOR="orange"]D-techno Life by Uver World [/COLOR]

[CENTER][B]~~~~~~[/B][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Purple"][B]Name:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Kagi [/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Age:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Unknown[/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]World of Origin:[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="darkred"] Bleach[/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Alignment: [/B][/COLOR][COLOR="darkred"]Dark[/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Race:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Human [Soul Reaper][/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Appearance:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/gothickimono.jpg"][COLOR="darkred"]Kagi[/COLOR][/URL]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Key Weapon:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Sakura Watanuki: a long sword that is entirely black except for the some pink color that studs the hilt and a pink flower design on the end of the sword near the guard. The key tooth is located on the hilt of the sword. To some people, it looks as the though the hilt is a key to a mysterious world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Drive Form:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]N/A[/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Bio:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]She comes from the world of Seireitai. The place of the spirits and other soul reapers. It's like the Edo period time of Japan. She is the captain of squad 5 and is in constant rush because of the last captain. Her soul purpose is to find and taint all keyholes to close off the worlds from one another completely. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="purple"][B]Theme Music:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Tonight Tonight Tonight[/COLOR]
[COLOR="purple"][B]Entrance Theme:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]What I've Done by Linkin Park[/COLOR]
[COLOR="purple"][B]Battle Theme:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Silly-Go-Round [/COLOR]
[COLOR="purple"][B]Victory Theme: [/B][/COLOR][COLOR="darkred"]The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance[/COLOR]
[COLOR="purple"][B]Loss Theme:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Byakuya[/COLOR]

[size=1][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
Name: Dawn Faustine

World of Origin: Elysium

Race: Human

Appearance: [URL=http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Tripphat/Amandag.jpg]Dawn[/URL] stands about 5'3 and has bright translucent blue eyes, that have been compared to the sky. She is also lightly tan due to her time in her garden and on the beach collecting shells.

Key Weapon: [URL=http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200512/27/29/c0027129_23571524.jpg]Sleeping Lion[/URL]

Drive Form: Sulis is the name of Dawn's Drive form. Sulis is a white magic summon, that heals Dawn and whom ever she wishes, as well as takes damage for Dawn acting as a shield so she can fight without a worry, at least til Sulis' power is used up, which now only lasts about 2 minutes.

Bio: Dawn is a natural beauty and cares greatly for her friends. She is very brave and once she has something set in her mind she won't change her vision for anyone. Dawn was born in the Elysium fields and has lived her life there with not a care in the world. That was until a mysterious young man appeared in her land. His name was Tsudo and he had spoken of another world. The thought of other worlds never had occurred in Dawn's mind. She was fascinated by this concept, and it drew Dawn into a growing mystery and adventure.

Dawn has always been an advocate for the weak and those in need. Even if a person never said that they were upset she just had some way of knowing. Which was what lead her to Galian, as she always seems to know what is on his mind.

Theme Music: Calling All Cars- Senses Fall
Entrance Theme: The Church of Hot Addiction- Cobra Starship
Battle Theme: Crushcrushcrush- Paramore
Victory Theme: The Carpal Tunnel of Love- Fallout Boy
Loss Theme: Never Let This Go- Paramore[/COLOR][/size]

[COLOR="77656"]If Angels, The Black Order and Flo are in, why I'm going ot join too. But I won't be able to finsih it now, I have to edit it later. Plus, it willl give me a fill of KH for a while.

[B]Name:[/B] Galian Kalasen (Galian is form my Keyblade War RPG, thought I'd recycle it.)
[B]Age:[/B] 23
[B]World of Origin:[/B] Elysium
[B]Aligment:[/B] Galian is in denial about wich side he is one. For now he is grey.

[B]Rasce:[/B] Human
[B]Key weapon:[/B] Crimson Soul -Crimson Soul is a dark blade that has a gem of light in hte top of the blade. When this gem is broken the liquid can attach to Galian and make him more faster and durable, but this won't make him stronger. the handle is black and there are thorns on the blade that are black too.

[B]Drive Form: [/B]Knows one, but he hasn't used it yet.

[B]Bio: [/B]Galian awoke in Elysium with a girl and her brother. They were revelaed to be his cousins after Galian's uncle arrived at their house. Because of this he wants to know more about his family and past. And if that means falling into the malicious arms of darkness, so be it. Galian also has a thing for power. Whether the thirst is a dark and evil one, even he's not sure.

[B]Theme Music: [/B]Tall Tales Taste Like Sour Grapes - Fair to Midland
[B]Entrance Theme:[/B] Mantra - Tool
[B]Battle Theme:[/B] Pregonies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
[B]Victory Theme:[/B] Topless - Breaking Benjamin (A fan & personal favorite)
[B]Loss Theme:[/B] The Fall of House Atlantic - Coheed and Cambria

Will edit appearence tomorrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Georgia"]Alright, the last RPG I was a part of was Silver One, but many things came up and I simply was not able to keep up with my posting. I've always wanted to do a Kingdom Hearts RPG .. ha-ha.

[B]Name[/B]: Kensei (if anyone has ever seen heroes, they’ll know that this is Japanese for “godsend”; however, this is not the same character. )

[B]Age[/B]: 25

[B]World of Origin[/B]: Elysium

[B]Alignment[/B]: Evil

[B]Race[/B]: Human

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL="http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/JimitheGreat11/yuber.jpg"]Kensei[/URL]. Kensei’s hair is actually shorter, kind of like a buzz cut that has had a few weeks to grow in. He also doesn’t wear a top hat. : )

[B]Key Weapon[/B]: [URL="http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/JimitheGreat11/sword.jpg"]Kensei’s Sword: The Keyblade Katana[/URL]. It differs from Sythe’s key blade in that it has the inept ability to change form based on its users level of adrenaline. In a state of high adrenaline, the sword will take the shape of a sword with a gigantic blade, such as Ichigo’s from Bleach. In a calm state, the sword will simply stay in it’s Katana form, where it is lighter and more deadly. This technique has yet to be master by Kensei.

[B]Drive Form[/B]: Not yet known.

[B]Bio[/B]:

Kensei has no memory of his past, and does not know where his future lies. It does not take long in the town of Elysium for his memory to return, when he will remember the evil crimes he has committed and eventually not stray too far from that path. He will manipulate his enemies with his smooth way of words and false friendships, only to find the opportune time to strike them down in the process. Perhaps a meeting with another certain character will lead him to an ultimate goal of using the keyholes for darkness, rather than light.

[B]Theme Music[/B]:

Entrance Theme: “Let the Bodies Hit the Floor”
Battle Theme: “Victory Shall Be Mine”
Victory Theme: “Mandark’s Laugh: Remix”- Dexter’s Laboratory
Loss Theme: “Serenade 1520”[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Name: Luna

World of Origin: Wolfs Rain

Race: Human/Wolf

Apperance: See attachment

Key Weapon: Key blade (the sword in the pic, the bottom of it is shaped like the teeth of a key)

Drive Form: Not known yet.

Bio: She was born into the new world that Kiba and the others established for themselves, paradise. She was simply doing her regular rutine and that night when she went to bed she had strange dreams of keys and darkness, when she woke up she was in a strange new place with a large sword in her right hand; the bottom of the blade shaped like the teeth of a key. Not knowing where she was she took up the Key blade and began to look around keeping on her toes.

Theme Music:
Entrance THeme: Wolfs Rain- Stray
Battle Theme: Rob Zombie- Dragula
Victory Theme: Pink- U and Ur hand
Loss Theme: Evanessance- Missing

If there is anything I need to change lemme know.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Name: Axl Low

World of Origin: Guilty Gear

Race: Human, male

Apperance: [URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/guiltygearalbum/Axl%20Low/ggxxr_cs1_ax.jpg]Axl Low[/URL]

Key Weapon: Key Kusarigama- Axl’s Kusarigama is unusual, in that instead of a weight at the other end of the long chain, there is another Kama (As seen in the picture), and it gives him control over fire. Since finding himself in Elysium, the edge of the two Kamas have gained indents in the blade, making them look like keys.

Bio: Axl Low thought things couldn’t get worse for him. After slipping several centuries into the future by accident, thus being separated from his girlfriend Megumi, Axl found himself in a futuristic Earth he was unfamiliar with, with humanity declaring war on the living weapons referred to as Gears. Since then, he’s been searching for a way back to his own time. So far, he’s been unsuccessful in finding a way back, but has become well known amongst many for being able to fight on par with high rank gears.

It was Dr Faust who originally diagnosed Axl in the future, establishing that Axl had a rare case of involuntary timeslipping. It is this that causes Axl to randomly travel through time, ranging from several minutes or seconds, to centuries.

After getting a regular checkup on his condition by Faust, Axl received some bad news. It seemed his involuntary timeslipping had worsened, to the point that it would now also cause him to involuntary slip through different dimensions or worlds as well as time.

Shortly after finding this out, Axl found himself slipping through time and space, arriving in a small town or time he had no idea existed, let alone know about, surrounded by strangers yet again.His prized Kusarigama had even changed as well on the travel, the blades beginning to look like keys.
Now, he not only needs to find a way back to his original time, but he also needs to find a way back to his own world as well.

In terms of personality, Axl is rather laid back and light hearted, keeping an upbeat attitude most of the time despite his problems and constant failures to solve them. Despite having a girlfriend, albeit one in the past which he hasn't seen for a while, he isn’t above flirting with other girls, seeing how far he can get with them.

Theme Music: Make Oneself – Guilty Gear X
Entrance Theme: Rise Against - Survive
Battle Theme: Start Something-Lost Prophets
Victory Theme: Burn Burn – Lost Prophets
Loss Theme: Like a stone- Audio Slave

• 1 month later...
Guest AlterDevil
(Sorry I'm just new in here, I may not able to fill some information in here, I'm very sorry)

Name: Alzure Yori

World of Origin: Fatal Frame

Race: Human, Male

Apperance: [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/GateKeeper_Taurus/4Otaku.jpg[/IMG](I have no idea how you guys change them to become links, please teach me)

Key Weapon: Forbidden Seal- Yori found this while wandering inside Himura's Mansion. It is an old fashioned sword like key with strange writings in it. The Forbidden Seal has many abilities, such as it is able to silence its enemies for a short amount of time and able to scan its enemies moves. It is not as strong as any Keyblades but excels in Green Magics.

Drive Form: Forbidden Drive, Yori wields the Forbidden Seal like a gun and insteads of shooting in delivers powerful a powerful flash able to render its opponent blind or stunned for a short moment. During this Drive Yori's life is drained as long as the Drive Form in on but increases his defense.

Bio: A photographer searching for his lost sister. During his search he stumbles a small village where gruesome and horrible act where done. Knowing he cannot escape the village because of a curse, he now wander the streets where many hostile spirits walks. Inside Himura's Mansion he stumbles a key like blade below a bed where blood drips from the ceiling. Upon grabbing the Keyblade he is absorbed inside the portal that transported him outside of the village. He continues the search for his little sister.

(Sorry not a Music Lover....please tell me If I need some changes and things. Thank You!)