OtakuBoards

Jacks & Aces, report.

Annie

[size=1]Okay, how this will work is we'll do one or two jobs [depending on how posts flow in the RPG] before getting to the "twist". During this time, while we're doing the little job[s], I want [b]silpheed, Cyril, and Starwind[/b] to communicate with each other via PM about how they plan on turning. You can put little spins in your individual posts to give "clues" as to the rivalry amongst my character. Kinda like "Yeah, sure, Grim. This [i]is[/i] going to be the last time."

You three MUST communicate and coordinate. Because you three will be the only ones who really know why you did what you did until later in the RPG when I'll call it out. We'll all use this thread to post quick questions, comments, suggestions, all that stuff.

Now! For our first assignment.

[b][u]Bounty[/u][/b]-
Subject- Angela Hernandez
Stats-
[list][*]30-years-old
[*]5'6"
[*]150 lbs
[*]Hispanic, long black hair[/list]

Wanted for armed robbery, attempted murder, assault of a deadly weapon on law enforcement, grand theft auto, and resisting arrest. Warrent issued by State of Texas. Bring criminal in alive, and relatively unharmed, to Texas State Troopers Headquarters in Houston. Death of criminal is intolerable, and will not be rewarded.

Reward for the bounty of Angela Hernandez is $50,000. [/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]Starwind, yes, we are rolling with this first assignment. It's just to get something going; get to know how everyone works together. There's nothing that I'm really wanting/needing to happen here. Just want everyone to post and see how it goes.

Raiha (I will always call you that lol), and no that is not how I meant by rolling. My character does not have that interest. I don't know about yours, but it's not going to happen from my guy. And no, he's not gay :p[/size]

[quote name='Athena'][size=1]Raiha (I will always call you that lol), and no that is not how I meant by rolling. My character does not have that interest. I don't know about yours, but it's not going to happen from my guy. And no, he's not gay :p[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]No, he's just asexual. Ah curse it. I suppose sleeping with the enemy will work too. But who is the enemy?

Is the law the enemy?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]No, he's just asexual. Ah curse it. I suppose sleeping with the enemy will work too. But who is the enemy?

Is the law the enemy?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Joe's the enemy, sleep with him.

Seriously, though, inwardscream is on our side. Any other law enforcement= bad guys.[/size]