Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]*Squeals* My chance to show off my smilies! I've shown my smilefight, and smilepunk. Here is a special one-a whipping one ^-'. Have you made any smilies? So far, the one I like almost the best i Saiyaman's one, its cool.:cool: [/COLOR]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Uhhh, yeah. Nice smile?:therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]Uhhh, yeah. Nice smile?:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Be careful of your tone, Bulma, I would pobably take that almost insultingly...thanks :wave:.

I think that smilie is awesome...I could use it to whip some of these members into shape, heheh :naughty:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble[/i]
[b]Nice whooping smile it reminds me of my mom when i do something bad j/k[/b][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=chocolate]O.o
Here's another, I didn't make it but its cool, like that burstlaug one.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=chocolate]O.o
Here's another, I didn't make it but its cool, like that burstlaug one.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

haha, that one is Cool and funny ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink] I think that smilie is awesome...I could use it to whip some of these members into shape, heheh :naughty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It could also be used to show your relationship with someone. They are so (input wip smile)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]you should make one w/ a smilie whacking another smilie over the head w/ a stick & call it "ginny lyn's mod rod". [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::eyes light up::

::runs to find photoshop::[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Bahah. Nice smilie, Cera.

I am going to fix up the frame timing a little...and add it to our official list. :)

:modrod:

There you go. ;)[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i would like to say i had this as my avatar before james put that up as a smilie ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...