Alexa Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]*Squeals* My chance to show off my smilies! I've shown my smilefight, and smilepunk. Here is a special one-a whipping one ^-'. Have you made any smilies? So far, the one I like almost the best i Saiyaman's one, its cool.:cool: [/COLOR]
kizu Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 That looks pretty good. You should make a anime sweatdrop. Or an anime fall over smile thing.
BabyGirl Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B]Uhhh, yeah. Nice smile?:therock: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Be careful of your tone, Bulma, I would pobably take that almost insultingly...thanks :wave:. I think that smilie is awesome...I could use it to whip some of these members into shape, heheh :naughty:[/color]
Treble Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Nice whooping smile it reminds me of my mom when i do something bad, lol j/k.
Alexa Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble[/i] [b]Nice whooping smile it reminds me of my mom when i do something bad j/k[/b][/QUOTE] [COLOR=chocolate]O.o Here's another, I didn't make it but its cool, like that burstlaug one.[/COLOR]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [color=indigo]Ohh...They are both awsome, I espcially like the whipping smile, you should put a garter on it and make it a dominatrix:D [/color]
KawaiiSakura Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i] [B] [COLOR=chocolate]O.o Here's another, I didn't make it but its cool, like that burstlaug one.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] haha, that one is Cool and funny ^_^
kizu Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink] I think that smilie is awesome...I could use it to whip some of these members into shape, heheh :naughty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] It could also be used to show your relationship with someone. They are so (input wip smile)
Alexa Posted January 4, 2002 Author Posted January 4, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]Here's another, my friend made it for me ages ago, its a cool one![/COLOR]
Break Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]Nicey Smiley :D, James should upload these to be reall Otaku Smilies!![/SIZE]
Phantasy Freak Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Those are very cool smilies!:babble: :whoops:
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 you should make one w/ a smilie whacking another smilie over the head w/ a stick & call it "ginny lyn's mod rod".
Chitory Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Those are very nice Smileys! I like the whipping one better hehehehehe....
Delian Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Hey They're all very cool smilies...The whipping one's kinda kinky:naughty: ;) Keep it up and make some more Lots-A-Luv
Sara Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]you should make one w/ a smilie whacking another smilie over the head w/ a stick & call it "ginny lyn's mod rod". [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::eyes light up:: ::runs to find photoshop::[/FONT]
Fall Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Hehehe, cool smilies. I like the first one you made. It's kewl..... Hehehe. :)
Sara Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [FONT=century gothic][size=1]I have waaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands....[/size][/FONT]
James Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [size=1]Bahah. Nice smilie, Cera. I am going to fix up the frame timing a little...and add it to our official list. :) :modrod: There you go. ;)[/size]
Kuja Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i would like to say i had this as my avatar before james put that up as a smilie ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now