OtakuBoards

Mainstream vs. Individualism

Korey

[COLOR="77656"]No, it' just she doesn't know the name of the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. I don't care about the shirt, she can go ahead and wear it if she likes the music or if she plain old likes the shirt. All I meant was that I'd be pissed because she got the singer's name wrong.[/COLOR]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"]No, it' just she doesn't know the name of the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. I don't care about the shirt, she can go ahead and wear it if she likes the music or if she plain old likes the shirt. All I meant was that I'd be pissed because she got the singer's name wrong.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]She siad Bon ****ing Jovi IT WAS A JOKE!!!![/COLOR]

[quote name='Dagger']Relevant to the topic, I think... just came across [url=http://www.armchairnews.com/freelance/eggers.html][u]a fantastic rant[/u][/url] by [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Eggers][u]Dave Eggers[/u][/url] about the concept of selling out. (It starts about two-thirds of the way down the page, after he finishes his numbered answers.)

And so on.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"] Love Dave Eggers, figured he'd make sense of everything in a hilarious way.[/font]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"]No, it' just she doesn't know the name of the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. I don't care about the shirt, she can go ahead and wear it if she likes the music or if she plain old likes the shirt. All I meant was that I'd be pissed because she got the singer's name wrong.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
No, Prem, you missed what I was trying to say. She truly is an "individual" (if you really want to call it that) simply because she doesn't try to stand out from the crowd whenever she acts differently. The cool thing was that she absolutely knew the name of the lead singer. She just wasn't about to try and impress a complete stranger with her knowledge of Coheed and Cambria.