Aberinkula Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 [COLOR="77656"]No, it' just she doesn't know the name of the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. I don't care about the shirt, she can go ahead and wear it if she likes the music or if she plain old likes the shirt. All I meant was that I'd be pissed because she got the singer's name wrong.[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 [quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"]No, it' just she doesn't know the name of the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. I don't care about the shirt, she can go ahead and wear it if she likes the music or if she plain old likes the shirt. All I meant was that I'd be pissed because she got the singer's name wrong.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]She siad Bon ****ing Jovi IT WAS A JOKE!!!![/COLOR]
eleanor Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 [quote name='Dagger']Relevant to the topic, I think... just came across [url=http://www.armchairnews.com/freelance/eggers.html][u]a fantastic rant[/u][/url] by [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Eggers][u]Dave Eggers[/u][/url] about the concept of selling out. (It starts about two-thirds of the way down the page, after he finishes his numbered answers.) And so on. ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] [font="trebuchet ms"] Love Dave Eggers, figured he'd make sense of everything in a hilarious way.[/font]
Darren Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 [quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="77656"]No, it' just she doesn't know the name of the lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. I don't care about the shirt, she can go ahead and wear it if she likes the music or if she plain old likes the shirt. All I meant was that I'd be pissed because she got the singer's name wrong.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] No, Prem, you missed what I was trying to say. She truly is an "individual" (if you really want to call it that) simply because she doesn't try to stand out from the crowd whenever she acts differently. The cool thing was that she absolutely knew the name of the lead singer. She just wasn't about to try and impress a complete stranger with her knowledge of Coheed and Cambria.
Aberinkula Posted January 5, 2008 Posted January 5, 2008 [COLOR="77656"]Actually now that you mention it, I'd probably do the same thing so I don't look like a Co&Ca freak-a-zoid. [spoiler]I take things to literal, just ask my friends, I never take a joke.[/spoiler][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now