OtakuBoards

RIDES!! RIDES!! RRIIIDDESSSSSS!!!!!!! ........... erm...

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

:wow: :wow: That first hill is huge [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It is. It's so awesome. Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio has been voted the planet's best amusement park or something like that...I'm lucky to live only 3 hours (or so)away from it :excited:[/color]

[B]*Looks at babygirls picture of the rollercoaster* That Drop is Huge! I live in England so any really good rollercoasters are in short supply. I went on a "rollercoaster" that went backwards in the dark. If you can't see the huge drops you're about to go down, wheres the fun? Once again babygirl, that drop is HUGE![/B] :wow: :wow:

:bawl: The only fair that comes to England is summit called "Statues" or summit, and it always comes on the first monday of october. It's pretty crap though. There aren't many good rides, and the ones that ARE good, I'm too small to go on!!!!! :cussing: That's why I don't really enjoy fairs that much...:bawl: They remind of how small I am!! :cussing: :angry2:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]:bawl: The only fair that comes to England is summit called "Statues" or summit, and it always comes on the first monday of october. It's pretty crap though. There aren't many good rides, and the ones that ARE good, I'm too small to go on!!!!! :cussing: That's why I don't really enjoy fairs that much...:bawl: They remind of how small I am!! :cussing: :angry2: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe..... That used to always happen to me.. :toothy: But now I've grown about 4 inches in a month, and I can go on almost all of them!! ......... :excited: :D

too small? we have a guy at school that was almost to big to go on the rides, he was 2 cm under the limit for the giant drop :laugh: mmm :tasty: giant drop, wipeout, tower of terror. . all extremely good rides. .the thunderbolt isn't bad either. .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]too small? we have a guy at school that was almost to big to go on the rides, he was 2 cm under the limit for the giant drop :laugh: mmm :tasty: giant drop, wipeout, tower of terror. . all extremely good rides. .the thunderbolt isn't bad either. . [/B][/QUOTE]

Wipeout!!!!!!!!! Very good ride!!!!!!!!! I went on that 7 times, and then i perked up for about 2 hours..... But anyway..... :toothy:

I absolutely hate the harnesses that support the top part of your body. I don't know about any of you chics out there...but sometimes they are so tight against your chest it becomes painfull and you can hardly breath.... :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ooh ooh! Me! Me! *waves hand violently*

BabyGirl and Baby Kiwi, front car, front seat...it was awesome!

It was so funny, I had tears running down my face because of how fast that coaster is and it made my eyes tear. But the funniest part was when we went around the final curve, I felt drool coming out of my mouth, sliding down my chin...! :drool: It was classic...I'm pretty sure it was because my mouth was open from 'woo hooing' from excitement and it got so dry that it needed to lubricate itself...

...at the cost of drool running down my chin!

Hehe, silly mesa![/color] :bow: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, yep.... most definitely, the best ride I've ever ridden, as of now. I really don't get pumped over any other type of ride.

My mom and I rode in the first row, too. [u]Here's a tip[/u]: Do [b]NOT[/b] stand up and raise your arms on this ride. It's our trade-mark, but this time, we actually thought we were going to fall out. The drop is [i]quite[/i] vertical for a few feet... LoL... trust me. :D 'Sides that, the ride was killer.... when I got off, my eyes were so teary, I felt as if I'd been bawling... (:bawl: ) Heh Heh. As for the scariest part of the ride: What did 'ya think of that [i]state-O-the art[/i] elevator climb? :eek: I think that, the statistic is like, 310 ft. in less than 20 seconds.... :drunk:

Ahh yes. The Millenium Force. Taller than the Statue of Liberty, and the Capitol Building... :wow: [i]..'Tis true! :box:[/i]

eeww gross. . i haven't seen that before. .i usually worry too much about the throbbing neck and head pains from the stoopid harnesses on the thunderbolt, fun ride but your head gets a bashing when you go around the corners and through the loops. .what am i saying? awesome rollercoaster :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]eeww gross. . i haven't seen that before. .i usually worry too much about the throbbing neck and head pains from the stoopid harnesses on the thunderbolt, fun ride but your head gets a bashing when you go around the corners and through the loops. .what am i saying? awesome rollercoaster :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, the Thunderbolt! Once I went on it, and came off with 2 bruises on my forhead.... Dunno how, just that I know it hurt like hell..... But that didn't stop me from going on it! :p Hehe..... I wanna go back to Dreamworld too!.... :(

i LOVE that ship ride too. but i also love the ride SuperMan at six flags. That thing is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D