OtakuBoards

RIDES!! RIDES!! RRIIIDDESSSSSS!!!!!!! ........... erm...

Fall

Anyone here have a fair that's near them or something that has [i]rides[/i]....., lots of them. Hehehe, I have already saved up $200 for the Annual Show that comes here every May. It has heaps of rides and stuff, but I bust all my money on the rides. Hehehe......... :D

So, anyone have a fair or a place that has rides near where they live? Or a fair that comes to their town every year of something? Is there anyone like me who just busts their money on the rides? :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]:flaming: :devil: :demon: i live near six flags fiesta texas. and i only get on the rides and sometimes i go to the other attractions there but mostly the rides. i want to get on all the rollercoasters in the world. [/B][/QUOTE]

WOOHOO!

that's what I want to do too!!!!! :)

Ride all those rollercoasters!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I get season passes to dorney park every year and if you've ever been to ocen city nj you'll see this big sling shot ball. I love that ride.

Who here has ridden [i]The Millennium Force[/i] at Cedar Point? When I rode it, it was the tallest and fastest steel roller coaster in the world. Two months later, [i]The Steel Dragon[/i] (the current record holder) was opened in Japan.... it's a whopping, 5 feet taller than the Force. :rolleyes: So, who here has had the privilege to ride this ultimate ride? :box:

ahh....i went to theme parks this summer. i didn't get to ride superman. pity me. uh....hmm....i think my favorite one was the riddler's revenge because it was different? going on the rides was hilarious because my guy cousin was afraid of heights, and im the only female in our group wanting to ride em....so they teased him a lot. hell, i did too! hes only a year younger than me and im 16. he closed his eyes when we'd go down from very high. and i wish i bought some of the pictures of him at the end..heh. they think im a headcase because i start laughing when i go on rides.

Hehe
I'm surrounded by amusement parks.
Oh how I love the Northeast.
To the west: Hershey Park, Dorney Park/Wildwater Kingdom
To the east: Coney Island
To the south: Six Flags, Atlantic City, and the beach resort.
To the north: uh...................eh..........i don't think there's on up north
And that's about it......................I think.....................

Na, i'm not very liked at fairs. Normally cause I always accuss the game ppl of making it impossible to win, which is soooo true alot of times, like one time, one of those games where u toss coins into cups, I caught the guy spraying the cups with pam! I would've kicked his sry *****, but I had bigger fish to fry, like the rollercoaster guy was rippin ppl off and all!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Hi There

I'm about 30 mins away from Wonderland Australia in NSW...if you live in NSW that is :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm...., I'm a whole 6 hours away from that park! I wish I lived closer, rather than this old dessert town I live in now..... :bawl:

But, I want to go on atleast [i]1[/i] rollercoaster this year, but I doubt I will, unless I get any luck..... :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]Who here has ridden [i]The Millennium Force[/i] at Cedar Point? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ooh ooh! Me! Me! *waves hand violently*

BabyGirl and Baby Kiwi, front car, front seat...it was awesome!

It was so funny, I had tears running down my face because of how fast that coaster is and it made my eyes tear. But the funniest part was when we went around the final curve, I felt drool coming out of my mouth, sliding down my chin...! :drool: It was classic...I'm pretty sure it was because my mouth was open from 'woo hooing' from excitement and it got so dry that it needed to lubricate itself...

...at the cost of drool running down my chin!

Hehe, silly mesa![/color] :bow:

Well then, what's this "Millenium Force" ride like? Is it like one the worlds scariest rides or something? Erm....., would you recommend it to someone in search of thrills? ...........ok, that sounded cheesey, but anyway..........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well then, what's this "Millenium Force" ride like? Is it like one the worlds scariest rides or something? Erm....., would you recommend it to someone in search of thrills? ...........ok, that sounded cheesey, but anyway.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*nods vigorously* Yah! It's awesome...it has a top speed of around 90mph...roughly 145 km/h if I did that conversion right...and I forget how high that first hill is, but...it's really really high! It's awesome! Lookie![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*nods vigorously* Yah! It's awesome...it has a top speed of around 90mph...roughly 145 km/h if I did that conversion right...and I forget how high that first hill is, but...it's really really high! It's awesome! Lookie![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That ride looks a scary....I love scary rides. They get your adrenaline pumping. Pretty cool!!!:D

As long as you don't eat anything beforehand...otherwise...big mess!!

Ah,the Millienium Force it's one of Cedar Point biggest ride its very fun to ride in,and actually quite high it was one of the bestest ride I've ever gone on.Gee Golly being the not big fans of roller coasters my friend almost wet himself,lol poor guy.:haha:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]In north CA, we've got Great America and Six Flags (Marine World)...but my favorite theme park is Botannical Gardens a few hours away...the rides are pretty good... [/B][/QUOTE]

oOOooo.. i've been to Great America :) i like it, have you been on The DropZone?.. i havn't gotten the chance yet, but i rode THE EDGE.. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*nods vigorously* Yah! It's awesome...it has a top speed of around 90mph...roughly 145 km/h if I did that conversion right...and I forget how high that first hill is, but...it's really really high! It's awesome! Lookie![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

....................................... ............

:wow: :wow: That first hill is huge! Never been on a ride like that one before I don't think! :wow: I gotta go on that one some time..... :wow: :D :wow:

thats because aus sucks with rides compared to usa. .unless of course its the giant drop or the tower of terror. .man those rides a the best. .

BTW: skipping highschool for a themepark. .haven't done that, the school takes us to one for the whole day near the end of the year, we even get discounts on ticket fees. I got to go to dreamworld twice in a row, once on an extra curricular activity (take note tour) and the second time with the school. .good times. .all those rides rule!!! (i can post more piccys of the rides if you want)

OOOOOOOooooooo, the Tower Of Terror! Very kewl ride, even though I've never been on it. :D I'd love to go on that ride. :D

Though I seem to like giant water slide rides most. For some reason, most of the rides I go on are water related..... :D

giant drop better!!!! 31 storey freefall. .mmmm :tasty: very good. .

*edit* for those that do not now dreamworld, visit [url]www.dreamworld.com.au[/url] for more info :D. .man that park is cool especially the cougars being walked through the park and the tiger island with white tigers and tiger cubs :love: