Hybrid Ninja Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 I'll do the next one~ :D edit~~ [IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4315/naturalbluesnh4.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 Oh yeah. Des, I updated the link to my piece because at the last minute (before you updated the worm) I realized that I forgot to include the continuation of sayrin's black text. If it's not too much trouble, you can update it with the updated link instead. If not, then just leave it be. :]
Jeremy Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 [SIZE="1"]It looks like no one's claimed to go next, so I'll take it upon myself to do the next piece. Hopefully I'll be able to get this done within 24 hours ; p[/SIZE] EDIT: nevermind, I'm not claiming. someone else can go instead.
Persona Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 [COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"][B]Well I'll claim it. Been itching to do so ever since I first did one before I left OB for a bit.[/B][/COLOR] [color=green][b]Boo-[/b] Skipped due to time limit.[/color][/SIZE]
Shishou Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 I am requesting the spot after toie. That is, IF toie is able to be done before or by August 5. Otherwise I will not be able to make graphics as I will be away on vacation. . .So I suppose you can put me down tentatively. Thank you
Guest toie Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [quote name='Shishou']I am requesting the spot after toie. That is, IF toie is able to be done before or by August 5. Otherwise I will not be able to make graphics as I will be away on vacation. . .So I suppose you can put me down tentatively. Thank you[/QUOTE] i'm giving up my spot right now ^^ but i'll go later ^^
Lucy Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [COLOR=#656446][FONT="Georgia"]I wish to claim the spot after Shishou. EDIT: Alright, here it is! I hope it jives well with the previous piece. [center][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26648&stc=1&d=1217434580][color=#9c0c0d][b][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26648&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1217434562[/IMG] 99 Luftballons[/b][/COLOR][/url][/center][/FONT][/COLOR] [color=#ededed],,[/color]
Shishou Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 [quote name='Lucy'][COLOR=#656446][FONT="Georgia"] EDIT: Alright, here it is! I hope it jives well with the previous piece. [center][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26648&stc=1&d=1217434580][color=#9c0c0d][b][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26648&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1217434562[/IMG] 99 Luftballons[/b][/COLOR][/url][/center][/FONT][/COLOR] [color=#ededed],,[/color][/QUOTE] Wasn't I suppose to be next? Not Lucy? Anyhow, here is my entry - [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/theSHISHOU/banners/intothelightworm.jpg[/IMG] I hope this works alright.
Cat Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 I'm a little confused on whose I'm to go off of. Lucy's or Shishou? Once this is all sorted out I'll go next.
Lucy Posted July 30, 2008 Posted July 30, 2008 [color=#656446][font=Georgia]Ooh! Controversy! Just kidding. Capital piece, Shishou! Great, lovely, stupendous background! (It's much better than mine, I admit!) Will have the next piece up in 24 hours.[/font][/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I guess we're going with Shishou's piece, then, and Lucy is making a new one to follow it...?[/color] [size=1][color=green][b]Boo - [/b]Yes. :)[/size][/color]
Lucy Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR=#656446][FONT="Georgia"]Here it is! [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/tongari.jpg][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_tongari.jpg[/IMG] 99 Luftballons[/url][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Cat Posted July 31, 2008 Posted July 31, 2008 We're back on track now. ^-^ Here is mine. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/butterfly.jpg[/IMG]
Shishou Posted August 1, 2008 Posted August 1, 2008 I'll claim the next spot again, if I may? (I'll even have it within the time limit this turn) Here it is. . .If that is alright. ^^; [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/theSHISHOU/banners/graphicwormmur.jpg[/IMG]
sakazaki Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 ...I'm claiming the next...^.~ EDIT: [url=http://www.imagehosting.com/][img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6909/soraescapefromdarknesszi0.jpg[/img][/url]
Sayrin Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 I claim next~! :) EDIT: [IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3690/worm0807copykq7.jpg[/IMG] Good Olympic Everyone~! :D
Cat Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 I'll claim again. ^-^ Have it up in bit. Edit: For some reason this one was real pain to do. I hope the colors match up, that tiny bit of pink kept messing me up. [color=green][size=1][b]Boo - [/b]There's a revised version of this piece to be found a bit later in the thread: [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=819346&postcount=170]Post #170[/url]. The original version:[/color][/size] [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/graphicvk.jpg[/IMG]
Boo Posted August 9, 2008 Author Posted August 9, 2008 [size=1]Hm, I'm afraid that your piece will be even harder to follow up, seeing as almost every one of the 450 pixels at the side has a different colour from the others. Unless someone volunteers soon to make something out of it, would you mind trying to make it a bit easier on the next person? Now I think one of the only reasonable options is for them to mirror the last image, which I personally don't quite fancy seeing in the Graphic Worm. [b]Edit [color=red]2[/color]:[/b] Yeah, the pink works well enough now, I think. Thanks. (:[/size]
Cat Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 I thought that might happen as well. I'll do a fix it so that its easier. Edit: I hope this is better. If this doesn't work you can skip me and I'll go again at another time. Edit 2: Since they didn't match up like Desbreko said. I hope that ths one with work. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/graphicvk434.jpg[/IMG]
Desbreko Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 [color=#4B0082]Your left edge doesn't quite match up with the previous piece, Cat14. Sayrin's piece is still pink on its right edge so starting with a completely white left edge on yours doesn't flow. [b]Edit:[/b] Okay, everything's straightened out now and Cat's piece has been uploaded. The next spot is up for grabs.[/color]
jigglyness Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 I call after Lucy. I will not be here for a week starting this sunday. SO if it's my turn after sunday, go ahead and skip me. :D
Desbreko Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [color=#4B0082]It's been five days since Lucy posted so you can go ahead and make a piece now if you like.[/color]
jigglyness Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 Sorry I didn't have enough time to start on my piece and since I'm leaving in several hours, I cannot submit my piece. So just go ahead and skip me unless no one else signs up. I'll be back next Sunday.
Recommended Posts