OtakuBoards

buu's pure evil

kakkarot ssj4

Buu was originally all evil, as you got that correct. When he meets Mr. Satan, however, he starts to like him. That liking turns to love, and the love turns to good. The result is that super buu was formed, half good...half evil.

im not sure, but, it seemed like everyone is focusing on one or the other, evil, good. nothing i have seen on the board points out that buu is in a sense both or just that he is neither.
does that make sense?
think about what everyone senses, yes evil, horrible evil.
but its more about the nothingness.
my take... buu has no emotion.
i dont know very much and i am sorry if this theory is a bad one.
ill try again soon. gokents.

i believe that there is a seed of good in everyone, some just deny it, and don't let it grow. look at piccolo-he started to become good only after he became attached to gohan.

uuuummmm...i'm not making sense, am i. :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]i believe that there is a seed of good in everyone, some just deny it, and don't let it grow. look at piccolo-he started to become good only after he became attached to gohan.

uuuummmm...i'm not making sense, am i. :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

actually piccolo started as a pure good being...

it was until he saw the wars and hate on earth did he become evil himself...

but he still had good emotions cause in the dead zone he had the chance to destroy goku when he was about to leaave from the fight against garlic jr(which was before he trained gohan)

Actually it all started a while back....
/flashback

Way before Goku, Freiza, Vegeta or any other main character was born Bibidi (Sp?) ruled with the original majin Buu. The original destroyed thousands of Planets and WAS Completely [b] PURE EVIL [/b] until the day they met dia kioshin. Diao was a very good hearted man with no evil in his heart at all, and when Bibidi confronted him he gave buu the command to kill the poor soul. Instead the growingly powerful and instubordinate buu absorbed him. Buu's appearence changed dramatically. Instead of a pure evil killing mechine spawned from hatred he became a fat funny semingly harmless character. Buu at this time was no longer pure evil but more like a 60 40 ratio of good and evil (good being 40). During this time buu became radical and impossbile to deal with. Fearing his life, Bibidi sealed his power in a ball for easier transpostation methods... The target was set for earth and "the magic ball of buu" was transported there. Meanwhile Bibidi was attacked and killed and the ball was hidden, never to be released again......
Problem was Bibidi had and son....name was Babadi, Majin Babadi
Fast Foward >>>>>>>>>>> Buu was resurected by Babadi and is now friends with satan.

Satan's dog was shot dead. Buu wanted to get whoever did this to his dear friend's precious pet and his inner anger and [i]....evil...[/i] was realsed. This caused Buu to split into two parts one good, and one evil. In the end evil buu became victorious and ate good buu, thus transforming him into the monster he was before.....

So he is almost pure evil, bout 2 of the remants of Diaou is left in good buu which was eaten.
98% Pure evil
2% good

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]

actually piccolo started as a pure good being...

it was until he saw the wars and hate on earth did he become evil himself...

but he still had good emotions cause in the dead zone he had the chance to destroy goku when he was about to leaave from the fight against garlic jr(which was before he trained gohan) [/B][/QUOTE]
if u want 2 get technical:
the original earth nameksaijin was almost all good, but in order to become kami, he had to drive out the seed of evil in his heart. this evil became piccolo daimao, intent on ruling the earth. he was killed by goku, but spit out the egg that became piccolo-born to get revenge on goku.

i normally talk about the tv series or manga, the movies are totally seperate from those.
ok, i'm done :lecture:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by -_MaStErMiNd_- [/i]
[B]Actually it all started a while back....
/flashback

Way before Goku, Freiza, Vegeta or any other main character was born Bibidi (Sp?) ruled with the original majin Buu. The original destroyed thousands of Planets and WAS Completely [b] PURE EVIL [/b] until the day they met dia kioshin. Diao was a very good hearted man with no evil in his heart at all, and when Bibidi confronted him he gave buu the command to kill the poor soul. Instead the growingly powerful and instubordinate buu absorbed him. Buu's appearence changed dramatically. Instead of a pure evil killing mechine spawned from hatred he became a fat funny semingly harmless character. Buu at this time was no longer pure evil but more like a 60 40 ratio of good and evil (good being 40). During this time buu became radical and impossbile to deal with. Fearing his life, Bibidi sealed his power in a ball for easier transpostation methods... The target was set for earth and "the magic ball of buu" was transported there. Meanwhile Bibidi was attacked and killed and the ball was hidden, never to be released again......
Problem was Bibidi had and son....name was Babadi, Majin Babadi
Fast Foward >>>>>>>>>>> Buu was resurected by Babadi and is now friends with satan.

Satan's dog was shot dead. Buu wanted to get whoever did this to his dear friend's precious pet and his inner anger and [i]....evil...[/i] was realsed. This caused Buu to split into two parts one good, and one evil. In the end evil buu became victorious and ate good buu, thus transforming him into the monster he was before.....

So he is almost pure evil, bout 2 of the remants of Diaou is left in good buu which was eaten.
98% Pure evil
2% good [/B][/QUOTE]
Not even I knew this before. I actually learned something! A very great analogy. Would you join my friend list?

I do agree all the way on the second to last paragraph which I myself was trying to explain before.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]nah, buu isn't pure evil. nothing is, really. everything has some good inside. but you're right, it would be impossible for him to split into good & bad sides if he was pure evil, i figured that out a while ago. [/B][/QUOTE]

Whereas I'm not being picky or anything, but it was said that Lord Slugg was pure evil... he had some gene that prohibited anything but evil from growing inside him (that's what the original japanese version said, anyways)