OtakuBoards

Just wondering...

Dragonballzman

Who is this "Turles" guy and what movie is he in????????? I've been hearing ppl say how many remaining Saiya-Jins there were left and they almost always included some guy called "Turles", and it drives me nuts!!! WHO IS HE!!!!!!!?????????? *Pant pant* *Gasp gasp* *Cough cough* Ok I'm done ranting now :D

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Ok dude take it easy on the caffine! Turles is the believeed brother of Gokou. Looks like Gokou very much but they never really say "Brother" to each other. He is one of the survivieng Saiya-Jins and appeared in Movie Three : Tree Of Might. Was than later kikled by Gokou.[/b][/size]

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Yeah I see you forgot the attachment, You don't havfta Double post and he looks alot like Gokou except he has like a Tan and a Scouter and Saiya-Jin Armor.[/b][/size]

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Ok it's small enough now. By the way, a little hint for me that he was a Saiya-Jin was that in the background it had shadowy images of Nappa, Radditzu and Vegita :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]Yeah I have that picture except I don't believe that is Turles. That looks much more like a funky Gokou Art. Turles is alittle more like buff type.[/b][/size]

Taures is a Saiyan that escaped the wrath of freeza in a way that none of us know. He looks exactly like Goku except with darker skin, but is not related to him. He comes in in movie 3, Tree Of Might, where he and his crew plantthe tree of might on earth which destroys the planet slowly, and gives energy to the fruit it produces. Taures plan is to eat the fruit to become stronger. He probably planted it on earth because of his anger that Goku had not already destroyed it. Taures is an unkown saiyan, so I do not kno y u think other saiyans mentiened him b4. Lets get this strait. Almost none of the Dragonball/Dragonball Z/ Dragonball GT movies ever happened in the series. They are fake and were only made for the intention of keeping you interested in a 1 hour dragonall movie instead of a long saga.

[B]Ok it's small enough now. By the way, a little hint for me that he was a Saiya-Jin was that in the background it had shadowy images of Nappa, Radditzu and Vegita :D [/B][/QUOTE]
There are 3 Saiyans who look exactly alike. Goku, Taures, and Bardock. This is deffinitly not Taures in the picture, which either means that it is a pic of when Bardock was younger, or a made up pic of what Goku should hav looked like, if he had not gotten sent to earth, and instead stayed for specail training. Funny thing was, Goku would hav been weaker if he had stayed.

As Gohan touched on, alot of the movie stuff never happens in the series. In fact, alot of the stuff that happens in the movies is a paradox of the series. Not only Turles being a Saiyan, when all Saiyans were killed, but Brolli as well. Vegeta talks in the series about the last Super Saiyan, the LEGENDARY Super Saiyan, living thousands of years ago, and in the Brolli movies, he and Goku were born on the same day. There's a MILLION paradoxes in the movies, Turles the missing Saiyan being just one...

Yeah most of the movies don't tie in with the series and are just a separate story-line by themselves. The first Kooler movie does fit w/ the series tho, the first one anyway. You see goku's pod escaping from the soon-to-be-dust planet Vegeta and Kooler says to just let it be or whatever, I think one or 2 more movies fit in too.....maybe deadzone. Anyway don't try to analyze and argue the movies w/ the storyline from the series, for the most part they're unrelated.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Yeah most of the movies don't tie in with the series and are just a separate story-line by themselves. The first Kooler movie does fit w/ the series tho, the first one anyway. You see goku's pod escaping from the soon-to-be-dust planet Vegeta and Kooler says to just let it be or whatever, I think one or 2 more movies fit in too.....maybe deadzone. Anyway don't try to analyze and argue the movies w/ the storyline from the series, for the most part they're unrelated. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, that's true. Almost all the movies don't fit at all in with the series. A bit of a shame, really.

And the Deadzone is the only one of the movies which fits in completely with the series, I believe...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yes, that's true. Almost all the movies don't fit at all in with the series. A bit of a shame, really.

And the Deadzone is the only one of the movies which fits in completely with the series, I believe... [/B][/QUOTE]

True. At first I thought Movie 8 was in the middle of the 10 days training for the Cell games but then I noticed that Gokou and Gohan weren't SSJ's from the start! :wow:

Yeah, turles looks like he has purple skin. and his face is not as deformed as that, he looks exactly like gokou, the characters must be color blind because they can't tel that turles is purple, and gokou is not. I mean, Gohan gets them mixed up!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Here's a pic of him anf gokou. It's a bit harder to see him because he's a bit behind gokou but ya, you can see him ok enough :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup, that's him. A darker skined Goku, eh?