Allamorph Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://www.marriedtothesea.com/062908/internet-cop.gif[/IMG] [FONT=Arial]Dude. I'm not kidding.[/FONT][/CENTER]
Korey Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Nq6Sl1P7w"]Mudkipz singing chocolate rain[/URL] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] I win the internet.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"]You just know you're screwed if this is who you're praying to. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/xenu-pam.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 [IMG]http://www.knitemare.org/cats/letmeshowyouthem.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hai guyz, lemme show you my pokemanz[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 1, 2008 Author Posted July 1, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][IMG]http://jessenoller.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/vader-fail.jpg[/IMG] These Vader macros get better every time.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I love anyone who's geeky enough about Star Wars to get this... although really that's just my way of praying that someone else gets it. ^_^; [IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/203/516456119_1f5f0b57de_o.jpg[/IMG] *Laughs* I really would have sat through another three movies of Jar Jar just to see how that kiss was later addressed between those two. [CENTER][IMG]http://www.reelcomix.com/admin/admin_images/ignorance-is-bliss.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I find the lack of Star Wars macros disturbing.[/FONT] [IMG]http://orlyowl.com/orly5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Ya rly[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Two for Allamorph, because I laughed so much at them. [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-basement-cat-recruitment-team.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-basement-cat-eats-souls.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And one more because I nearly choked on my tea when I saw it. [center][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-cat-realizes-where-the-thermometer-goes.jpg[/IMG][/center][/size]
Korey Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [IMG]http://www.lovelymachine.com/Dolmere/dunno-bout-u-guyz-but-is-ready-for-the-nuclar-warz.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Something about kitties and internet slang that just slays me XD[/FONT]
Arichan16 Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 Here are a few of my favorite LolCats: [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/camocat.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/lol-cats.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/Catz-guitarhero.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/solo_wookie_lolcat.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/lolcat.jpg[/IMG] And probably THE GREATEST Lolcat of all time... (For those who actually get the joke) [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Arichan16/schrodinger_s-lolcat.jpg[/IMG] For those who don't get the joke... please read the following: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_Cat Then come back to the lolcat.
Horendithas Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]This reminded me of Gavin so here it is: [CENTER][IMG]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5507/gavindonotwantjq7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one was found after a comment Korey made. =P [CENTER][IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2314/koreylawnmowertv0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And naturally Allamorph sent me the link to this one. >_> [CENTER][IMG]http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6823/funnypicturesyourcatwatly3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/COLOR]
Gavin Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"]This reminded me of Gavin[/color][/quote] [SIZE="1"]What was that midget ? :rolleyes: [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/ded.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What Crys thinks before she actually posts. ^_~[/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]What was that midget ? :rolleyes:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Do me a favor,[I] neve[/I]r use midget to describe me again or I'll post a certain image I described to you, more than once, in multiple threads. I am not kidding. Now for the laughs... I present this. [CENTER][IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1703/74107copyaq7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"]Do me a favor,[I] neve[/I]r use midget to describe me again or I'll post a certain image I described to you, more than once, in multiple threads. I am not kidding.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yeah, Gavin, I'm ashamed of you. They like to be called "Little People." And now, shadenfreude! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxaLm_dfdQk[/url] A [i]leetle[/i] bit of cursing there. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.[/color]
Korey Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Owww I felt that impact here at my desk! That was just plain bad luck. Poor Guy. For you Gavin ^_~ [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/lolwut.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 Not funny guys this picture sums up your lack of humor rather well. Oh and I know which picture she's referring to Gavin, I'd listen if I were you. It's worthy of DB just to give you a hint. [IMG]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8084/epicfaildf7.jpg[/IMG]
Nerdsy Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Not funny guys[/QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://a6.vox.com/6a00c22523d659604a00fa9684c6b60003-pi[/IMG][/center]
Aaryanna Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Looks like we need something that is [I]actually[/I] funny. :p [URL="http://nasakii.deviantart.com/art/Misguided-70296611"][U]Click me![/U][/URL] [/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Gavin][CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-basement-cat-eats-souls.jpg[/IMG'][/CENTER][/quote] [FONT=Arial]This is why you don't EVER wake me up before six.[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-basementless-cat-needs-place-to-work.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT=Arial]Results of a recent excursion.[/FONT]
Sabrina Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Indi][COLOR="Indigo"] [CENTER][IMG]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5507/gavindonotwantjq7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER'][/COLOR][/quote]Vader kitty! XD That's hilarious! Hehehe. Anyway, here's a comic for the fourth of July. :catgirl: [CENTER][IMG]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5420/julyisnotforrantsbyhaillv5.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"]Do me a favor,[I] neve[/I]r use midget to describe me again or I'll post a certain image I described to you, more than once, in multiple threads. I am not kidding.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [size=1][center][img]http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/media/2007/05/darth_vader_nooo.jpg[/img][/center] Alright, you win, I surrender, that word is gone from my vocabulary. >_<; Just don?t post that damn picture.[/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 5, 2008 Author Posted July 5, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]See, it still sucks to be you, Gavin. She's piqued my interest. Now I won't be able to sleep before seeing said picture. Now [I]that's[/I] funny.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 6, 2008 Posted July 6, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Inspired by seeing Kung Fu Panda last night. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Scrubs: Kung Fu Fighting"]yl9ZZsUX00s[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted July 6, 2008 Posted July 6, 2008 [YOUTUBE="Ronald McDonald Jam"]Q16KpquGsIc[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Ghost Rider gets his car stolen"]1SHTTvq0S_Q[/YOUTUBE]
Zen Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 [color=royalblue][size=1] I kind of made this. Inspired by all the other anime abridged series out like Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Naruto. I decided to start my own and see how it did. I'm a big noob at the whole voice acting and video editing thing, but I'm giving it a go, I can only get better, since I'm so bad, haha. Tell me what you guys think: [YOUTUBE="Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Abridged Series Ep. 1"]L669n9SowG0[/YOUTUBE] Yes, I know I'm terrible at female voices.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now