Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][URL="http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58817&page=36"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Yeah, the joke's old, but this was just too wonderful to pass up.[/U][/COLOR][/URL]

Also, what's a pirate's favorite vegetable?

[spoiler][B][I]ARRR-[/I]tichoke![/B][/spoiler]

A pirate's favorite vehicle?

[spoiler]A ship. :|[/spoiler][/FONT]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/political-pictures-jehovahs-witnesses1.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[quote name='Allamorph'][center]
[IMG]http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/my-fetus-totally-looks-like-the-emperor.jpg[/IMG]
[/center][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I have a bad feeling about this.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Speaking of YouTube,

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Urban Assault"]Eyu1JrGv0OI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

Awesome music from one of the worst games ever made. Go fig'.[/FONT]
Posted
Oh, mine grandpa, he was a master, a master baiter that is. He could get a worm on a hook and make a fish come to it like none other. There were not enough fish in the sea for this man, no.

And back with you on [i]My Little Whorse on the Preyrie[/i] in just a moment. . .

So if you read young books, does that make you a pedophilic bibliophile?
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Nice Gavin. Gotta love people who think wording something differently makes it better some how. [/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Yup. Used to happen with the higher level and pass level classes in high school, one particularly sensitive teacher tried to call the latter [I]Higher Level B[/I] instead, needless to say the idea didn't catch on.[/SIZE]
Posted
[center][URL="http://cheesem0nkey.deviantart.com/art/WTF-Pokemon-106090699"][IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/346/a/4/WTF_Pokemon___by_CheeseM0nkey.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]
Posted
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2819380.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]He also couldn't find the droids he was looking for.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Mitch, I suggest you look back at the title of this particular thread before you decide to shove your foot any farther down your esophagus than you have already.

Hydrochloric acid kinda burns.[/FONT]
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...