Gavin Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 [IMG]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/parental_trolling.png[/IMG]
Nerdsy Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/16/20091109/ttc-world-s-first-iphone-virus-surfaces-6315470.html[/url]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]^Getting Rick Rolled on your phone. That = WIN. [/FONT]
Gavin Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]^Getting Rick Rolled on your phone. That = WIN. [/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Indeed.[/SIZE]
KojiroJames2K9 Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 What's a pirate's favorite fast food place? [spoiler][B][I]Arrrrrrrrr-by's[/I][/B][/spoiler] Where do pirates go for a sit-down dinner? [spoiler][B][I]Olive GARRRRRRRR-den![/I][/B][/spoiler]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][URL="http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58817&page=36"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Yeah, the joke's old, but this was just too wonderful to pass up.[/U][/COLOR][/URL] Also, what's a pirate's favorite vegetable? [spoiler][B][I]ARRR-[/I]tichoke![/B][/spoiler] A pirate's favorite vehicle? [spoiler]A ship. :|[/spoiler][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/my-fetus-totally-looks-like-the-emperor.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Gavin Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 [CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/political-pictures-jehovahs-witnesses1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [quote name='Allamorph'][center] [IMG]http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/my-fetus-totally-looks-like-the-emperor.jpg[/IMG] [/center][/quote] [SIZE=1]I have a bad feeling about this.[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [url]http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1794889[/url] [center][YOUTUBE="Momma."]tgbNymZ7vqY[/YOUTUBE][/center] [color=deeppink]Bliss.[/color]
Allamorph Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Speaking of YouTube, [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Urban Assault"]Eyu1JrGv0OI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Awesome music from one of the worst games ever made. Go fig'.[/FONT]
Aiwass Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Oh, mine grandpa, he was a master, a master baiter that is. He could get a worm on a hook and make a fish come to it like none other. There were not enough fish in the sea for this man, no. And back with you on [i]My Little Whorse on the Preyrie[/i] in just a moment. . . So if you read young books, does that make you a pedophilic bibliophile?
Gavin Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [IMG]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/epic-fail-deferred-success-fail.jpg[/IMG]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Nice Gavin. Gotta love people who think wording something differently makes it better some how. [/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Nice Gavin. Gotta love people who think wording something differently makes it better some how. [/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Yup. Used to happen with the higher level and pass level classes in high school, one particularly sensitive teacher tried to call the latter [I]Higher Level B[/I] instead, needless to say the idea didn't catch on.[/SIZE]
Nony Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [center][URL="http://cheesem0nkey.deviantart.com/art/WTF-Pokemon-106090699"][IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/346/a/4/WTF_Pokemon___by_CheeseM0nkey.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 5, 2009 Author Posted December 5, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dammit, Missy. Not when I'm drinking milk. XD[/FONT]
Korey Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2819380.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]He also couldn't find the droids he was looking for.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [CENTER] [IMG]http://www.wnd.com/images/cartoons/toon091205.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Mitch, I suggest you look back at the title of this particular thread before you decide to shove your foot any farther down your esophagus than you have already. Hydrochloric acid kinda burns.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 7, 2009 Author Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][YOUTUBE="This is a happy place"]T_rP5SDvyKI[/YOUTUBE] It's funny AND topical. :D[/FONT]
KojiroJames2K9 Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 For you American college football fans... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/tebowfacecaptioned.jpg[/img]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3295/epicfailstickerfail.jpg[/IMG]
Ikillion Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]^Tebow deserved it, and here's a thing [CENTER][YOUTUBE]BQ9YtJC-Kd8[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now