Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE="1"]Another Almagest based one.

[INDENT]Brother
A word only,
Severed connection
Honour's worth ?
Jacob.[/INDENT][/SIZE]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Knight
Sword and shield
Fighting and defending
Upholding justice and truth
Old Guard[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, a subject dear to my heart.

[INDENT]Sleep
Blissful and rapturous
Snuggling a pillow
Is this heaven ?
Snooze.[/SIZE][/INDENT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][CENTER]Radiant
Soft, warm
Flowing, moving, shining
It's gentle touch is soothing
Ethereal Sunlight[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well I wouldn't want this thread to die just yet... Poetry that's simple like this is too fun to allow it to end.
[CENTER]Inquisition
Pursue, hound
Quest for truth
Searching the past
Investigation
[/CENTER]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed]3minds[/COLOR] (and others), please keep the Cinquain format in mind when you write, since the genre is [I]not[/I] freeform by any means.

[QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"]Line 1 - noun
Line 2 - describes noun
Line 3 - states action
Line 4 - [U]expresses a feeling[/U]
Line 5 - [B]synonym[/B] of line 1[/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

I don't like to be [I]that guy[/I], but I have a small distaste for avoiding a style when asked for that style. So stay on form, and we'll all be happy and [synonym of gay unrelated to queer].

:animesmil[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...