Aberinkula Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="1"]I've been listening to a song with the town of 'Farmersville,' so I decided to make a poem out of it. Farmersville, a sinful little town of weeds. Shame is planted like clockwork. Dementing and unrelentless. Hell[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted March 29, 2008 Author Posted March 29, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER]Computer Keyboard and Mouse Typing and sending my words Connecting to treasured friends Internet[/CENTER] And now I think I'll listen to a certain piece of music. Hehe. [/FONT]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [INDENT][SIZE="1"]Thread, Collection of posts, Growing minute by minute Knowledge within String.[/INDENT] That was pretty random, even for me.[/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]This should be fun, considering who I'm posting after... And yes it was my intent. :p [CENTER]Irish Fiery high spirit Lilting Celtic speech Depth and devotion within Gavin[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]This should be fun, considering who I'm posting after... And yes it was my intent. :p [CENTER]Irish Fiery high spirit Lilting Celtic speech Depth and devotion within Gavin[/CENTER][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I guess that means I should return the favour right ? ^_~ [INDENT]Crys, Loyal, kind friend Certainly reading this now Pity she's a fangirl Brat.[/INDENT] Heh heh, I'm sure I'll get one back in retaliation now.[/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I guess that means I should return the favour right ? ^_~ [INDENT]Crys, Loyal, kind friend Certainly reading this now Pity she's a fangirl Brat.[/INDENT] Heh heh, I'm sure I'll get one back in retaliation now.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Naturally, and I know just the thing since it will only make sense to you. Hehe. [CENTER]Gavin Kind and friendly Wondering what's new Sadly, he has more to do Fourteen [/CENTER] *laughs because she knows she's [I]so[/I] going to get something in return for that.*[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]*laughs because she knows she's [I]so[/I] going to get something in return for that.*[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Oh, so right. That was just low Crys. [INDENT]indifference, Minion of Des Sweetly maddening Poor Darren, Fifty-seven.[/INDENT] I get the feeling we might end up in a circle here.[/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin;808890][SIZE="1"]Oh, so right. That was just low Crys.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]It was meant to be a friendly poke. [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"']I get the feeling we might end up in a circle here.[/SIZE][/quote]True, but not in the way you're thinking. [CENTER][URL="http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/outcast"][color="#663399"]Outcast[/COLOR][/URL] Fallen? I think not Unfazed, following but one path Holding fast to what?s true Commendable[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Sabrina Posted March 29, 2008 Author Posted March 29, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]I find it rather ironic that the two of you are sparring a bit. You'll see shortly, though [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] already knows. But as a preview I'll write a poem to allude to what I have in mind. [CENTER]Challenge Words and lines Building a verse Only one will pass Fight![/CENTER] And if that made no sense, rest assured, my new thread will. Hehe. :catgirl:[/FONT]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [SIZE="1"]New contest sounds interesting Sabrina, I look forward to [strike]kicking Crys' ass[/strike] taking part in the fun. ^_~ [INDENT]Winner Singular, peerless Beating all opponents There can be only one Star[/INDENT][/SIZE]
Aberinkula Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Boy, give Gavin and Crystia a contest and the want to rip each other's heads off. Sabrina you've unleashed hell you know that right? :p Doomsday. Horrible in their hands, The champion uncommon. She will prevail. Indifference Sorry Gav, but I think I have a clear view of the winner already.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 [quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Sorry Gav, but I think I have a clear view of the winner already.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Remind me never to support you in anything again Prem. ^_~ [INDENT]Aberinkula Bermuda Detective Shows his true colours Disloyalty is unbecoming Kiss-ass.[/INDENT][/SIZE]
Aberinkula Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Did I say Indiff was going to win? Bah! Gav all the way biatches! Gavin Irish man of OB A falcon punch away from victory! Drink to our champion. Christ incarnate.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sabrina Posted March 30, 2008 Author Posted March 30, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]Hehe! All the sparring going on in here is fun! I expect that the contest will be similar. [CENTER]Test Struggle to win Laying down one's best Perseverance is but one part Dominion[/CENTER][/FONT]
Horendithas Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]You should know by now Gavin that Prem's loyalty changes like the wind, elusive and never permanent. Not that it matters, we'll find out soon enough. Heh. [CENTER]Elegant Delicate and poised Self-assured in every move Precision flows with each step Exquisite [/CENTER][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][CENTER]Lightning Fierce, instant Illuminates the night sky Enthrall me again Sky-cutter[/CENTER] [B]Edit:[/B] On second glance, I don't care for the repetition of "sky". Blah, whatever. :p[/FONT]
Gavin Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Based on a discussion with Crys earlier, here's on about DB. [INDENT]DB, Friend, scourge, oddity Posting in orange Gone, never forgotten Rat boy [/INDENT] I'm not entirely happy with the second line, each word represents a different viewpoint of him.[/SIZE]
Aaryanna Posted March 30, 2008 Posted March 30, 2008 [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Well since our early April fool's joke was a snow storm.... [CENTER]Snow Pure and white Floating, Falling, Cold Covering the ground quietly Winter[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
SunfallE Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]For some reason, a fight between Gavin and Crystia seems like something that would end in a draw or rather that both would have equal wins and losses. I can't see a clear victor at all. You two are evenly matched in many ways. Heh. [CENTER]Story Plot and character Building a memory To good to put down Book[/CENTER] Anyway, if the contest is anything like this thread, it's definitely going to be fun to be a part of since simple stuff like this is great. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]For some reason, a fight between Gavin and Crystia seems like something that would end in a draw or rather that both would have equal wins and losses. I can't see a clear victor at all. You two are evenly matched in many ways. Heh. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I kind of see it that way and yet... having known Crystia for over ten years... I know damn well how competitive she can be at times. Anyway... back to why I'm even here. And yes, that's my way of saying I refuse to predict who would win. :p [CENTER]Forest Green and lush The path not taken New places to explore Hidden grove[/CENTER]
Allamorph Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']And yes, that's my way of saying I refuse to predict who would win. :p[/quote] [FONT=Arial]Or you could save yourself the trip 'round your elbow to get to your nose and just say you refuse to predict the winner. 'Course, I could care less about all that; I'm just here to write. [CENTER]Night Owl Questionable, Unhealthy Waking up the birds Eyes itching Insomniac?[/CENTER][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Or you could save yourself the trip 'round your elbow to get to your nose and just say you refuse to predict the winner.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Well yeah, but then you lose the jab at Crystia's competitive nature. :D [CENTER]Paper Flat, empty Potential consciousness Words spill forth and take form Dissertation [/CENTER] And we'll kind of leave off how mine is still pretty damn empty. XP
Gavin Posted March 31, 2008 Posted March 31, 2008 [SIZE="1"][INDENT]Slumber Deep, rapturous, blissful Falling, dropping off, dozing Relaxation beyond words Sleep[/INDENT] No points for guessing what I want the most at this moment, ugh, damn flu.[/SIZE]
Sabrina Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]>_> I know Sir Allamorph will understand the motivation behind this poem. XP [CENTER]Typo Unavoidably annoying Mortification at it's finest Oh how I wish I could spot them! Mistake![/CENTER][/FONT]
Horendithas Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]>_> I know Sir Allamorph will understand the motivation behind this poem. XP[/FONT][/QUOTE]He's not the only one who will understand that. Heh. [CENTER] Silk Soft and lustrous Caressing you lovingly A smile with a twirl of skirts Little red dress[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now