3minds Posted May 19, 2008 Posted May 19, 2008 poetry rhyming words jump from page to page so many emotions poetry
Gavin Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Another Almagest based one. [INDENT]Brother A word only, Severed connection Honour's worth ? Jacob.[/INDENT][/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 25, 2008 Posted May 25, 2008 [CENTER]Journey Path, destination Be sure to move with haste What will be found around the bend Excited traveler[/CENTER]
Aaryanna Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 [CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Knight Sword and shield Fighting and defending Upholding justice and truth Old Guard[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Gavin Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 [size=1]Heh, a subject dear to my heart. [INDENT]Sleep Blissful and rapturous Snuggling a pillow Is this heaven ? Snooze.[/SIZE][/INDENT]
SunfallE Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][CENTER]Radiant Soft, warm Flowing, moving, shining It's gentle touch is soothing Ethereal Sunlight[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 Well I wouldn't want this thread to die just yet... Poetry that's simple like this is too fun to allow it to end. [CENTER]Inquisition Pursue, hound Quest for truth Searching the past Investigation [/CENTER]
3minds Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 solace the brother of silence if the world went quiet we would know true peace solace
Allamorph Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed]3minds[/COLOR] (and others), please keep the Cinquain format in mind when you write, since the genre is [I]not[/I] freeform by any means. [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"]Line 1 - noun Line 2 - describes noun Line 3 - states action Line 4 - [U]expresses a feeling[/U] Line 5 - [B]synonym[/B] of line 1[/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE] I don't like to be [I]that guy[/I], but I have a small distaste for avoiding a style when asked for that style. So stay on form, and we'll all be happy and [synonym of gay unrelated to queer]. :animesmil[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now