OtakuBoards

Everyone probably already knows this....

Lunar

You can subscribe to threads by clicking the [B]Thread Tools[/B] panel on top of each thread and choosing "Subscribe to this thread".

As for theOtaku, most of us at OtakuBoards staff have little to nothing to do with the site. You will probably have to ask your other question from theOtaku staff.

Hope that helped!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Sandy']As for theOtaku, most of us at OtakuBoards staff have little to nothing to do with the site. You will probably have to ask your other question from theOtaku staff.[/QUOTE]And that would be me CrimsonKnight since I handle approving quizzes when the system is up and running. ^_~

In regards to your question about the quizzes, like many of the features that were available before the new version launched, it's on a to do list and the plan is to restore that feature as soon as possible.

I don't have a specific date that I can give you since it there are a lot of things being taken care of and the quizzes is only one of them. Keep an eye out on the front page of theOtaku since I imagine once that feature is back, there will be an announcement to let everyone know about it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Please feel free to direct all network related questions here - including stuff related to theOtaku. There's actually quite a bit of crossover between the two sites, as far as staff go.

There aren't many places on theOtaku where you can submit questions like this (unless it's a specific bug), so you're more likely to get an answer to your question here.[/font]

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Please feel free to direct all network related questions here - including stuff related to theOtaku. There's actually quite a bit of crossover between the two sites, as far as staff go.[/font][/QUOTE]

Shouldn't those positions be listed somewhere here, then? I for one had almost no idea who of us work for theOtaku as well, since I don't visit that site. I just think that if we cater as a information center for theOtaku-related stuff, people should know those things. ;D

[font=franklin gothic medium]Well, really, we don't even have a proper staff list for our Moderators. lol

At this point it doesn't matter too much for visitors because if they have a question, they can simply use the Info Kiosk to ask it. Staff will then respond. I don't think members should have to go chasing down staff - I'd rather they are just directed to one place where they can ask questions or search for similar information.

And yes, we have Forum Leaders... but that's far from adequate in my opinion. It's one of the million things we need to address at some stage. Possibly not on this version though.[/font]

[size=1]I think what Sandy also meant was that we just have any clue about who does what then. It's not so much for the new members as it is for ourselves. :P I wanted to ask about a list too. Maybe we can make one in the secret forum. *secretive* >:3[/size]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Yeah, I just meant that it's sort of irrelevant. It's easier for us to have one central place where people can make queries - I don't even know all of theOtaku's staff, because there isn't a central list that exists anywhere really that I know of.

Also it is sometimes possible for other staff to answer a query. By that I mean, if someone asks about quizzes... it's entirely possible that other staff will be able to answer questions about quizzes, rather than just the person who deals with them specifically.

We probably do need a specific network-wide staff listing somewhere, though. I'm not sure exactly where it would sit or how it would look, but it's not something I see as urgent at this point.[/font]

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]And yes, we have Forum Leaders... but that's far from adequate in my opinion. It's one of the million things we need to address at some stage. Possibly not on this version though.[/font][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]If you've got something in mind for a staff list, I'm more than willing to put together a page for it and handle the coding side of things. Just let me know.[/color]

[quote name='CrimsonKnight'][COLOR="Red"]wow. you're a friendly group of people!:p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Yeah, we actually are. Haha

As you can see, there's often little risk of a question going unanswered! And then some! :catgirl:[/font]