OtakuBoards

Rabbit Doubt [Angels and TBO Productions]

Xerxes

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]Rabbit Doubt[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Copyofuntitled-1.jpg[/IMG]
[B][COLOR="Red"]Warning!
Mature content:
Violence [lots], gore, mature language, and slight/possible sexual contents[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A popular game has risen among the teens. RABBIT DOUBT. Played on cell phones this popular game consists of players that are rabbits in a colony and among them, one is randomly chosen to take the role of the wolf who infiltrates the colony. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit and every round the colony has to decide who the wolf is among them all. If their decision is correct, then they live. Choose wrong and one more dies. Sometimes, the people who play this game decide to meet up in person. So what happens when they do?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[CENTER][I]--Looking up at an old, abandoned, run-down, mental hospital--[/I][/CENTER]

[FONT="Impact"]“So, it looks like another group of players have decided to meet. It seems like this time the game will be more interesting… The liar must die, however…Hehehe…”[/FONT]

“Are you ready for tonight?”
“Totally. Tonight’s the night for-”
“Shhh… not so loud. It is supposed to be secret y’ know.”
“Sorry. It just seems so exciting.”
“I know, I know. But we have to make sure that all of us are there and accounted for.”
“It’s gonna be interesting to see who exactly plays this game.”
“Yeah, same here. I hope that none of them are weirdoes.”
“That’d be awful.”
“Anyway, it looks like we should head out.”
“Yeah, don’t wanna be late.”
“Don’t forget your cell phone and the cell phone strap.”
“You know I always have it with me?”
“Yeah, whatever, let’s go.”
“Okay. Let’s head over to the club.”

[COLOR="Navy"][U][B]Basics[/B][/U]
To put it simply, you are a player for the popular game RABBIT DOUBT. You and some other players decide to meet in the real world. We meet at a club and when we’re all having fun getting to know each other. Then everything goes black. The next thing you know, you and the others have wound up in the mental hospital. Mysterious barcodes have been placed on you and you don’t remember what happened or what’s going on and you have been stripped of your cell phones except for one person. You soon discover that the game you thought was just a harmless phone game, has suddenly become reality. The only way out is to find the exit… thing is, you don’t know who has the right barcode to open the door out of this crazy-twisted- killing game. Accusations fly every time someone dies and the trust between all dissolves. The liar must die. Who is the wolf and can it be stopped before everyone meets an unpleasant end?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][Note: Characters will die in the game. Some may or may not die.][/COLOR]

[B][U]Sign ups:[/U][/B] [You are allowed to play more than one character. Highly Advised if you want to.]
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:
[B]Appearance:
Cell Phone:[/B] phone type all have to be different
[B]Barcode:[/B] where is it on your body [please on visible parts so all players can see it and it will help. Also, your barcode can only open [B]one[/B] door in the hospital. You won't know which door it is until later.]
[B]Snippet:[/B] when you met up with everyone at the club. Say what you did before coming to the club. And where you were when you blacked out [anywhere in the club] and woke up [anywhere in the rooms that have a door with a barcode only access but they are all open for now.]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Sounds interesting. I'm in.

Name: Kendra Mist (Ken)
Personality: Upbeat and friendly she loves to have fun and have a laugh whenever she can. She is more or less a lover than a fighter but when it comes down to it she'll fight when she has to. A black sheep to most she is loud and usually the center of attention.
Appearance:[URL="http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/H/HaganeNoEdo/1127705626_ressuicide.jpg"]Ken[/URL]
Cell Phone: Nokia, just a regular phone, no bells or whistles.
Barcode: On the underside of her wrist.
Snippet: Kendra smiled as the music began to beat around her again, she was having fun and for the first time in a while not worrying if her phone went off or not due to that silly game. She looked over at her friend sitting at a table by her self and sighed as she threw up her hands and slammed them on the table.
'Guess she died.'
She felt her hand linger on her pocket and shook it off. She remembered the conversation she had had with her friend before they entered the bar.

[I]"Look Sara, I just want to go in there and meet some new people and have some fun, is that to much to ask?"
"We're going to meet the people who play the game as well."
"Yeah I know but I just want to talk to them like a normal person, not like some one who is obsessed with my phone, sheesh."
Sara looked at her phone to prove Ken's point.
"See, that's what I'm talking about, there's good music in there I feel like dancing an not worrying about a stupid phone. Is that alright?"
"Do whatever you want."[/I]

She sighed and looked up at the guy she was dancing with and blinked as her vision went fuzzy, she swayed and felt her body hit the floor, the last thought going through her mind was that someone had drugged her drink. She blinked as a bright light flashed in front of her face, she sat up and noticed that she was on a table made of steel. She looked around and held in her terror as she realized it was a surgury table. Getting up she looked at her wrist and saw a bar code there.
[I]'What the hell is this?'[/I]
She walked up to the door out and saw a scanner, looking at her wrist she shrugged and let the scanner pass over her wrist and jumped as the door slid open.
[I]'This should be interesting..[/I].'
She walked out and looked both ways, taking a deep breath she began to debate which way to go.

Lemme know how I did and if I need to change anything.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Looks good but the door in which your character's barcode opened will be the only door that it will open. If you rather have your barcode open a door unknown to you then that will make it a little more mysterious. If you want to keep it as is then that's fine too.

~~~~

I've made some adjustments to the sign up as well.[/FONT][/COLOR]

This sounds like it could be kinda dark. I'm in.

[B]Name:[/B] Thomas Kiel "Tommy"

[B]Age:[/B] 20

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Personality:[/B] He has the outward appearance of being reserved and shy, but the truth is he loves to draw attention to himself. If he finds a situation either boring or akward he is often quick to act in an unusual way( either telling an inappropriate joke or just acting randomly) to break either said boredom or akwardness. He seems to always be smirking and its hard for those who don't know him well to understand what he's thinking.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/anime.jpg"][U]Tommy[/U].[/URL]

[B]Cell Phone:[/B] Motorola T-mobile. With all the comforts you'd expect from a phone, to include a camera with photo and video feeds.

[B]Barcode:[/B] Palm of right hand.

[B]Snippet:[/B] Another day, another lame excuse to be dicking around on his cell phone. Not like there was awhole lot to do in this town anyway. People are just so boring sometimes. But Tommy was looking forward to tonight. Tonight he was going to finally get to meet some of his favorite people from one of his favorite games. This was his chance to have some real fun for the first time in a week.

As Tommy made his way into the club he could already feel the energy. Music playing and people moving. Tommy threw himself right into it [B]"Now this is what I call one hell of a party!"[/B]

Tommy flew across the room and was either making a nuisance of himself or just going wild. Either way, eyes were on him wherever he went. He finally found his way to dancing out on the floor with this cute little thing. She started swaying kinda odd. Tommy thought she was just doing something different. He was so focused on what she was doing he didn't even notice that he was starting to fall out too, until it all went black.

When Tommy finally came to he was in what looked like a dentists chair. He was completely sprawled out on this chair, just staring up into this blinding white light. He brought his hand up to block the light and rolled out of the chair. He was still feeling a little dizzy, but he didn't feel like he was gonna black out again. All he could think about was why the hell did that happen in the first place.

Once he had finally gotten his bearings back he realized that the room he was in definitly was a dentists office. It looked like something out of some old horror story. The walls were bare concrete with that wierd chair sitting in the middle of the room. Tommy looked back down to his hand and realized that there was something on it. Upon closer examination he saw a bunch of little black stripes on palm of his hand. It was a like a barcode for something. Tommy shook his head and looked about the room [B]"Now fucking what!?"[/B]

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Anna-Marie Andreas
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Personality:[/b]A very quiet person, rather contemplative; she tends not to talk unless she has something she thinks is important to say. She tends to stand back and watch until she's figured out what's going on, or if she has a question to make the picture clearer and to have it make sense. She's very intelligent, and has a rather sardonic and cruel mind when tormented.
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/shinta125/MinitokyoAnimeWallpapersYoakeMaeYor.Na_254916.jpg]Anna[/url]
[b]Cell Phone:[/b] Purple Verizon Juke
[b]Barcode:[/b] Right cheek
[b]Snippet:[/b] Anna felt awkward. For the first time in her life, she felt a little insecure about herself. She guessed it was natural, as she twirled one more time in the mirror. She'd gone for a more raver look this time. She checked her phone, and raced out the door to her friends car as she realized she was going to be late.

"[i]Party? Anna, you don't party.[/i]"
"[b]I know, I know, but... I want to. What's so wrong about this?[/b]"
"[i]Oh come[/i] on [i], Anna, this is too obviously cliche.[/i]"
"[b]Go on, Sarah, I'm going even if you're not.[/b]"

Anna ended up curling up in a comfy chair in the corner, listening to the music, bobbing her head slightly as she outlined the drawing with her new ink pen. The details had her so intruiged, the swirl of the clothing over the angels wings. She was happier than a clam, curled up like a kitten, but eventually she had to get up and stretch. Uncurling from her spot, she looked around the room and decided that maybe she should introduce herself to someone; unfortunately, her self-conciousness took over and she disappeared into the bathroom. She stood there for a few minutes, looking at herself in the mirror. [i]I am really way too tired to be doing this tonight[/i], Anna thought to herself. She touched her face, looking at how gaunt it was in the horrible bathroom light.

[i]I get up way too early to be staying up late.[/i] Heading back out the room, she went back to her chair, curling up to watch the people dance and listen to the pulsing music. As she fell asleep from exhaustion, she noticed two people fold in the middle of the dancefloor and had about two seconds to wonder why they were doing that before completely blacking out.

Sitting up abruptly, Anna looked around her, suddenly terrified. The room was white, and she was most definately not in the club anymore. She felt a throbbing pain in her head like she'd slept too much, but the pain was strongest on her cheek. Lifting her fingers to her cheek, she felt small lines, and jerked her hand back at the stinging pain along her skin. She got to her feet, looking around the room in a panic. She darted to the wall in bare feet, to a small sink with a mirror. Looking in it, on one of those same gaunt cheeks, was a barecode. Her eyes widened to an almost black in panic.

[i]Calm down, Anna-Marie, calm the FUCK down. It's just a joke. Just a joke.[/i]

"[b]Oh God... Oh God...[/b]" Anna found the door, but no handle. As she touched it, it slid open. Her eyes widened. She almost couldn't step into the hallway. Instead she leaned next to the door and contemplated her next move.
___

[b]Name:[/b] Zachariah Donaldson
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Personality:[/b] Cocky and friendly, Zach has no reservations when it comes to his vices: mainly, his video games. Rabbit Doubt is pretty new to him, but he loves the thrill he gets out of guessing. He also has an insanely accurate gut instinct, and only once or twice is it way off. He has an easily wounded ego but does all he can to repair friendships as they are the most important thing in the world to him.
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/Kazuki---Muto/AnimeGuy.jpg]Zach[/url] - He tends to dress casual-business, although he likes to throw in a little bling.

[b]Cell Phone:[/b] Dark blue Blackberry w/ all the features
[b]Barcode:[/b] Right below his collar bone

[b]Snippet:[/b] Zach couldn't help checking himself out in every mirror on the way to the front door. He had to look his best if he was going to meet these people. The only person he even halfway knew was his cousin, Anna. He knew she would be no help, she always sat in the corner at parties. Although to be honest, he couldn't figure out how she had convinced her mother to let her go in the first place. Checking one last mirror by the door, he left and locked the door behind him. Opening his phone, he slid into his car and checked the directions before driving off.

Upon arriving, Zach had immersed himself in a group of gorgeous young women, flirting like a pimp. He was in his element. Shaking that hair out of his eyes, he grinned that heartbreaking smile and laughed at some stupid little joke a girl had made. He could see his cousin sitting across the room, sketching.

"[b]Can I get you something, hun?[/b]" Zahc looked up to see a sultry, rather well rounded waitress smiling down at him. He smiled.
"[b]Would it be too much to ask for a strawberry daiquiri?[/b]"
"[b]No problem, sweets.[/b]"

Zach mentally rolled his eyes, and then went back to oggling the gorgeous women around him. One giggled, causing her ample bosom to bounce, and asked, "[b]Wanna dance?[/b]"

Zach grinned and took the offer. The dance lasted a little before he got bored, and went back to his seat where his drink was waiting. Taking a few sips, he sat down again. Rapidly, his vision failed him and he passed out without getting to think about it.

Blinking rapidly to wake himself up, Zach sat up but quickly lay back down as he felt dizzy. The room swam before his eyes, and then slowly came into focus. He was lying on the floor of a small room, occupied only by a stand up shower and a sink. Using the sink to help himself stand, Zach stared into the mirror, seeing the barcode on his chest, and panicked.

"[b]Where the hell am I?![/b]"[/size]

[B]Sign ups:[/B]
[B]Name[/B]: Airobeth Durant
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Gender:[/B] Female [B]Personality:[/B] She has been left out of every major group in her childhood due to small traits that let everyone pin her as crazy. For starters she will sometimes talk to herself in moments of high stress. She also thinks in her head over every possible solution she can think of before actually doing something. She also, in high stress moments, comments about what she is doing. Almost like movie narrators. That aside she is quiet, Paranoid, and known to react on impulse.

[B]Appearance: [/B][URL="http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3610/minitokyo4ld0.jpg"]Airobeth[/URL]
Instead of those clothes though, she wears long black cargo jeans with symbols sewn onto them. A Black t shirt with a red dragon on it, Over a white long sleve shirt. Combat boots. Also ignore the sword.

[B]Cell Phone:[/B]
[B][URL="http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/cellular-blowout_2006_1049191177"]Her Phone[/URL][/B]
The Sony Ericsson w580 (Slider phone) 2.0 Mega pixel camera, Blogging, sending videos, pictures to any mobile phone or email address. Large music library.

[B]Barcode:[/B] The Barcode is located on her forehead. [B]Snippet:[/B] It was dark out. Airobeth stood in front of a club that had beating music. Her heart raced almost as fast as her own mind was.
[I]“Oh my god… Oh my god… I am not really doing this am I? Oh I know I am! Get a grip Airobeth! No one knows you, if you just keep your mouth shut no one will notice. One hour, you can handle one hour cant you?”[/I]

[I]“See this isn’t so bad!”[/I] She told herself. She moved around avoiding the dancing people and found a comfy spot on a couch. She wondered why she was her in the first place.
[I]“Those games you play remember? To meet other players, this of course, is hard to do when you’re sitting on your ass!”[/I]
Just as she decided to get up and move around someone stood in front of her. She glanced upwards to see a young man around her age. He had a smile on his face which almost made her smile, until she realized he was asking her to dance.
[I]“You can do this Ari… Just keep your mouth shut until he asks you something, answer, and then shut your mouth again. It will be fine…”[/I]

A few seconds later she was on the dance floor. She moved to the music and soon forgot all about the stress of the evening. She chatted up a storm with the guy during a small break and shortly after that she wandered around and then got a drink. Its sweet, yet tangy flavor made her smile. She swayed to the music with her drink and when she looked down she suddenly felt weird. She barely got her glass sitting solidly on the counter before she saw herself fall to the ground in slow motion. As things grew darker around her she saw 2 other people on the dance floor collapse.

Everything was dark and what seemed like instantly after that a white flash sent her rocking forward. She was sitting up on a cold stainless steel surface that was freezing. She glanced around, horrible pain on her forheard made her look at her reflection on the shiny surface of the counter. A barcode was looking back at her.

She felt like crying.

[B]"Oh my god! Where the hell am I?"[/B] [I]"They drugged you and stole your organs to sell on the black market! Or place tracking devices and monitors in your body so they can spy on your every day life!"[/I] She gasped and lifted up her shirt and looked all around for marks and scars. Upon finding none she began to panic even more.

[I]"Maybe they just havnt gotten to you yet! You woke up early! Good job[/I]!"

[B]"No! I can handle this! Hmph!"[/B] She yells heading to a doorway. As she walked through the room she noticed she was in a room full of pots, pans, knives, and ovans and stoves.[B] "A... Kitchen?"[/B]

But everything seemed off. Nothing in this kitchen seemed like what you would find in any high school or resturant. She ripped the door open and faced a large empty hallway lined with more doors.

[B]"Fighting to keep myself moving, I glance... nervously down the hallway. Ok. Nothing that way. Now the other way... Nope nothing there either. No sign of an exit sign either. Now what to do..."[/B]

[B][I]-------------------[/I][/B]
Italics are in her head thoughts, Bold is her out loud speaking.

[COLOR="Magenta"][B]Name: [/B]Rei
[B]Age:[/B] 13
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Personality:[/B] She is very shy and self-reserved. She likes to stay back and watch what happens so that she doesn?t get too involved with others. Making friends is very difficult because she does have trust issues and is not quite sure who to trust. Rei is very emotional and can?t take much of criticism and will break down and go into depression. Rei does have a very joyful personality and does occasionally smile when she has some hope.
[B]Appearance: [/B][URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Arina%20Tanemura/Full%20Moon%20Wo%20Sagashite/Meroko.jpg"]Rei[/URL] sits in a wheelchair due to paralysis in both legs
[B]Cell Phone:[/B] Red Samsung slide phone with a camera and video recording. The cell strap hangs on the bottom of the cell phone
[B]Barcode:[/B] Upper underside of her right arm
[B]Snippet:[/B] Rei looked in the mirror and smiled. Rei knew that she would probably be different that the others because she is quite young and that she sits in a wheelchair. She looked at her phone to check the time. ?Looks like it?s about to go. Hey! Are you ready yet??
?Just about. I need to go to the bathroom before we leave.?
?Just hurry up, okay Mion??
?Alright.?
Rei was going to meet up with some people from a game that she had played on her cell phone. Mion was her best friend and never played the game. Rei was too shy to go so Mion said that she would go with her for some support.
?Alright. Let?s go.?
?Okay.?

Rei and Mion headed to the club that was to be the meeting place of the players. She wondered whether the others would be okay with Mion coming along. ?Hey, Mion. What would happen if you?re not able to enter the club because you never played the game??
?Who knows? This is a club by the way so what does it matter. You?re under-aged so I don?t think it would be a problem.?
?You?re right. Thanks for coming, by the way.?
?No prob. I?ve always been there for you and you asked me to come so of course I?d come along.?

They had both arrived at the club and walked through the door when Mion fell to the ground. Rei looked around and then blacked out. When she finally came to she was sitting in her wheelchair in the a strange room with nothing in it. The walls were bare and stained from water. Rei looked up and saw pipes running across the ceiling and shaded her eyes from the lights. That when she noticed a barcode of some sort on the upper under side of her right arm. She saw a door and went out of the room. She looked down the hall and saw that there was no one there. ?I wonder where I am.? She then headed down the hallway to find if there was anyone here.[/COLOR]

[B]~~~~[/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Mitsuki Yami
[B]Age: [/B]18
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Personality:[/B] Mitsuki is a very sporty girl that loves to have good time. She is very tomboyish and loves to go face to face with danger. Nothing really seems to fear her much except dead bodies and blood. This sporty girl loves to have a good time.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/neo_queen_serentiy/Anime%20Girls/Modern%20Anime%20girls/1525097635_l.jpg"]Mitsuki[/URL] also wears a pair of black cheer shorts and orange converse
[B]Cell Phone:[/B] Blackberry with yellow stripes going vertically on the back. Comes with all the bells and whistles
[B]Barcode:[/B] Left inner thigh
[B]Snippet:[/B] Mitsuki was finishing up her afternoon jog and went to take a shower. After she took a shower she got ready. She looked in the mirror and put some makeup on to make her look a little more attractive. She blow dried her hair and put some pins in it and some bracelets on. Mitsuki checked her phone for any messages. None. Mitsuki grabbed her phone and put her shoes on and left for the club. It was getting dark by the time she had reached the club.
Mitsuki walked through the door and saw that there were a quite a lot of people already there. She met some of the people that played the game. Mitsuki talked about how she felt about the game. She then went to the dance floor and started to dance. She noticed one guy that seemed to be attracting attention to himself. Mitsuki danced with him and then she felt dizzy and blacked out. She then woke up in what seemed to be a bathroom. She looked around and couldn?t remember anything that had happened prior to her getting here. Mitsuki stood up and saw something on her thigh. There was a barcode. She didn?t remember how she got it and just assumed that this was all a joke. Mitsuki went out of the bathroom and walked down the hallways to find some piece of evidence that would help her find her way out.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B]Name:[/B] Shiki
[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Gender:[/B] female
[B]Personality: [/B]Shiki is a rough, rude, cold, and strong girl. She is a yankee so she’s tough and doesn’t like to be thought of too lightly. She can be in your face but still stay strong in any situation. She’s a fighter and loves to fight in any situation yet she is also the voice of reason if a fight isn’t necessary. Shiki never likes to stand in the spotlight and will do anything to stay out.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/furubafuruba94/Random%20Anime/everyday-warrior.jpg"]Shiki[/URL]
[B]Cell Phone: [/B]Verizon black-red Voyager with a camera and video recorder
[B]Barcode:[/B] left side of neck
[B]Snippet:[/B] Shiki had just finished a gang fight when she looked at her cell phone. She looked at it with shock and realized that she was gonna be late. [B]“Fucking damn! I’m gonna be so fucking late! Hey, I need to get going! I got a rendezvous at a club! I’ll be heading out!”[/B] she said as she yelled to her yankee gang leader as she ran. She was leaving for a meeting at a club with members of the popular game, RABBIT DOUBT. Shiki was excited to go and couldn’t wait to get there. She was running the entire time until she finally made it to the club. “[B]Thank god, I made it. Fuck did that take some time.”[/B] She walked into the club and looked around. Shiki didn’t see her childhood friend Haruka there and thought that he must have been lost again, She was under aged so she didn’t get anything to drink or eat. She looked around to see if she could see anyone that she would recognize in playing the game. But unfortunately she didn’t. She decided to go to the bathroom.

She walked into the bathroom and saw that one stall was closed. She just ignored it and looked at herself in the mirror. She realized that she had some blood stains on her face. She turned on the water and wiped the stains off. It took some time but she soon got it all off. The one stall that was closed opened up. Someone came out of the stall. Shiki wasn’t looking in the mirror and when she turned to look who it was, she was automatically knocked out. Everything went black.

Shiki woke up seeing that she wasn’t in a bathroom but in an empty room with pipes above in the ceiling and two other doors. One was open and one was not. She got up but she felt a bit dizzy and fell back down. She settled down after a bit and got back up. She walked over to the door that was open and opened it up a bit more to see if she could see anything but there was nothing but pitch blackness. She slowly walked out of the room into the darkness and hoped that she would find something or someone among the darkness.[/COLOR]

[B][CENTER]~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER][/B]

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][B]Name:[/B] Mion
[B]Age:[/B] 13
[B]Gender:[/B] female
[B]Personality:[/B] Mion is innocent-looking and very sweet and loyal. She is kind of shy but always sticks up for her friends or people who are in the trouble for no apparent reason. She gets herself into a lot of awkward situations but somehow manages to get through them. She has deductible reasoning and can find the truth in a lot of things. She is also somewhat tough at heart and will do anything to make sure that her best friends isn’t hurt by people in any way. Though that is what she is like on the outside, in heart she isn’t so innocent. She thinks that she is haunted by death and often cuts herself to ease her pain in her heart. She gets that way whenever she gets a cut or depressed and will often snap or be very aggressive towards others even very close friends. It’s like she has a split personality.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/anime/Arina%20Project/FullMoon%20Wo%20Sagashite/Mion.jpg"]Mion[/URL]
[B]Cell Phone:[/B] Verizon green Samsung Glide with everything
[B]Barcode:[/B] on her stomach
[B]Snippet:[/B] Mion was on her out of the bathroom and was going with her best friend Rei to a club for a meeting with some players for the popular cell phone game RABBIT DOUBT. Of course, Mion had never played the game before and was only going with Rei because she asked Mion to. Mion being a loyal girl, agreed to go so that Rei wouldn’t get into any trouble. Mion and Rei headed out to the club that was to be the meeting place of the players. Mion wondered whether the others would be okay with her coming along.

[B]“Hey, Mion. What would happen if you’re not able to enter the club because you never played the game?”[/B] asked Rei in curiosity and worry in her voice.
[B]“Who knows? This is a club by the way so what does it matter. You’re under-aged so I don’t think it would be a problem.”[/B] replied Mion as she pushed Rei’s wheelchair down the sidewalk.
[B]“You’re right. Thanks for coming, by the way.”
“No prob. I’ve always been there for you and you asked me to come so of course I’d come along.”[/B]

Mion and Rei had finally made it to the club. Mion pushed Rei inside when suddenly she stopped. Rei turned around to see the reason why, when Mion suddenly collapsed and blacked out. The next thing Mion knew, she was inside a room with nothing in it but a bed and a small table. She was lying on the bed and she got up. The room was small and not much was inside. There were no windows, only one door. She walked up to the door and she could see that it was a crack open. She looked around and wondered if Rei was alright. She cared for Rei and didn’t want her to be hurt or in any danger. Mion walked out the room slowly and soon was faced with nothing but pitch darkness in front of her. Mion walked out into the nothing not knowing that there might be someone there.[/COLOR]

[B][CENTER]~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER][/B]

[COLOR="Purple"][B]Name:[/B] Haruka
[B]Age: [/B]18
[B]Gender:[/B] male
[B]Personality:[/B] Haruka is a cool and collected type of guy. He doesn’t really say much but is very understanding. He is great at getting advice from and consulting with. He has an emotionless expression most of the time expressing little emotion in serious matters. He is very strategizing and intelligent. Though he is collected most of the time, he is quite nice and very dependable on. He can get scary if he gets pissed off and be very brutal but most of the time he’s just quiet. He also had no sense of direction.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/cage.jpg"]Haruka[/URL]
[B]Cell Phone:[/B] silver LG enV^2 with all the bells and whistles
[B]Barcode:[/B] on upper left arm near shoulder
[B]Snippet:[/B] Haruka was at the library doing a little bit of studying. He was a medical student attending a university and was a little bit busy. He was studying up on some recent diseases when he looked at his phone. He was obviously late for the meeting of the players at a club. He closed the books he had all laid out [which was like 8] and stacked them up into two piles on the table he was at. Haruka packed up his things and started his way out of the library. He stood outside the library and looked from side to side. He had what would seem like a stupid emotionless expression on his face since he didn’t know which way he had to go. Suddenly he got a text. It was from Shiki. It read that the meeting place had changed and they were all going to meet up at a karaoke place instead of the club and there were directions to get there from the library.

Haruka followed the directions and made it to the karaoke club. He walked inside and was soon blindfolded and then blacked out. The next thing he knew, he was in an abandoned room with no one in it. There was no one in site and the room was quite large. It had some stains on the wall as well as the floor. He looked at the ceiling and there were pipes lining it and only one really bright light. He looked more around and saw a door that was wide open. He got up from where he was and started walking towards the open door. He looked around outside the room and there was nothing there but black. He walked out and just started walking with one hand against the wall and just kept going. Though, he didn’t know where since his no-sense-of-direction kicked in.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Alright everyone, everyone so far is on the right track of the sign ups. Me and Angels are really liking how the turnout is but we need a few more to get this thing started and then it will be even more fun. Just to note, youre characters might die so if you want to keep in this RPG, you can create another character. Hope you all will enjoy this outcome!

~TheBlackOrder[/FONT]

[B]Name:[/B] Xander
[B]Age:[/B] 21
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Personality:[/B] Calm, quiet, and collected. Speaks quietly no matter what situation, unless its highly chaotic. Known for trying to make others feel better. Even though he doesnt look like the kind type truely deep down he is. Known for violent out bursts when very angry, or threatened. Whe his friends or those dear to him are in danger he will also react. Quietly but effectivley.
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/Airobeth/001-1.jpg]Xander[/url] doesnt have wings or armor like that. He has skin tight black Tank top and black jeans. He has black boots and a long black coat! Basicly what you see but minus all the fancy stuff.
[B]Cell Phone:[/B] Black iPhone 3g complete with internet, music, and total calling ability!
[B]Barcode:[/B] Middle of the throat! (OUCH!)
[B]Snippit:[/B] It was getting late. Xander sighed heavily as slowly got closer to the already busy club. He just couldnt walk fast enough. He took full advantage of the club and got drinks for himself and a few random other people. He was feeling good like that.

He saw a girl a bit younger than him sitting on a couch looking rather out of place, afraid if that was a good word for it. He frowned, chugged the last of his drink, and placed the glass nicely back on the table. He crossed the room easily, with such long legs a few steps and he was standing in front of her. Over the music he asked if she would like to dance. She looked like she was going to die at the thought of it. And not in a good way. She agreed to it though and after a bit she loosened up and began enjoying the night. Later she parted and headed to get something to drink. But dashed in her direction as he saw her passing out. Unfortunaly before he got there he felt wierd and was instantly on the ground. Darkness crept in.

When he woke up he was not happy and his throat hurt like hell. Leaning up he glanced around a darkend room that reminded him of some horror film torture room. Just sitting in a room that looked that dead, unused, and dirty would torture most people. He pulled himself off the gross floor and crossed to the sink and mirror. The water didnt work so he used the sleeve of his coat to scrape gunk of the mirror. Glancing at his neck he notice a barcode. He frowned. He was mad but one would look at him and only think he was dissapointed. He glanced around the room and the first door his eyes came to he headed for. Once it was open he charged into the hallway it led to and headed in search of someone, or the exit.

[COLOR="purple"][FONT="Century Gothic"]All sign ups are closed!! Everyone is accepted. If you would like to make a second character before everyone meets up, you're welcome to it. But first pm me or Angels before doing so. Thank you all for signing up. The Theatre is up and the Backstage is running.

Here's a link for the Backstage: [URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59206"]Click!![/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]