Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed]Rach[/COLOR], I seriously do not believe you. Your foolishness has summoned the Patron Saint of Lechers. L[SIZE=1]ORD[/SIZE] have mercy on our women.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa145/misslam2/inuyasha/miroku/miroku-pose1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]The love angels will not tolerate your lecherous intentions. They will be purified by the power of the love wave times three!

[CENTER][IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5425/306wi1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]The White Pretear has the power to control life. So... death holds no sway.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9307/lifetv7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Knowing the secret won't help him though. =P Just as knowing hers won't.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7505/yurikasinceimsocutelf7cmq4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
You've learned that she is cute! Congrats! :p[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8669/happiness200120jun20harqb1.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#6d527f]Yet she could never become as cute as a trap.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Well if we are talking about fake or looking fake... Then someone who looks like a stick just has to be! So I call, more fake than you! =P

[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9940/zstickhe0.jpg[/IMG]

I have no idea what it's from though. >_> [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Ind[/FONT][/COLOR]i gave me the image.[/FONT]
Posted
[center][img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9820/minamikehosakact5.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#4B0082]Hosaka takes off his uniform even while still at school.[/color]
Posted
[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]She has others take off her uniform in the infirmary.
Hahahaha beat that! Even the teacher wants to get some action![/FONT]
Posted
Hahahahahahaha your post went just as planned!!!

[IMG]http://www.animedata.org/images/just-as-planned-death-note.png[/IMG]



I dont care what high school kids do with their uniforms, because no matter what they do they will never be as perfect and elegant as Papillion.

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/Romeo_moon/papillon-1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]Ichigo Kurosaki is The Walking Very Impractical Battle Tactic. Yet still he wins.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://alysu.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/ichigo36ed.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
Young boy + hero of shonen manga + Shonen + Shonen x2

[IMG]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1421505851.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG]

MHUAHAHAHA! Shojo manga! Kryptonite for Shonens all over!
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I tried but I just couldn't come up with anything that could possibly beat Lucky Star except Lucky Star itself.

[center][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9707/luckystarinfraredbp8.jpg[/img][/center]
I can see through the disguise. I can also see your panties.[/color]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5840/phpbtanafpmsg0.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=#6d527f][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Pop Stars are only interested in giant Zentradi panties.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Independent musician/Hollow-slayer > Pop star.

[CENTER][IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/209/5/4/Chad_wih_guitar_by_Wendytigges.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

And yes, that is seriously the best Chad with guitar image I could find.[/SIZE]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.projectbag.com/trigun/pics/gunghoguns/midvalley_5_01.jpg[/IMG]

A man that uses a trumpet to cause powerful sound waves as a form of attack, and wears a pink button up.

Nuff said.
Posted
Leave it to Allamorph to correct someone over what instrument they are using. *laughs* I probably would have done the same though.

Anyway, music played for the purpose it was intended instead of as a tasteless weapon wins. Plus, it's a cello, automatic win. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8746/celloplayerpr3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...