Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This little birdie brings death to anyone involved with it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/bleach_chad0013.jpg[/IMG]

Ugh, did I just post a Bleach pic? I should kill myself.[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Never bring a knife to a gun-fight... Especially a ninja gun-fight.

[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Yukimi.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]Dude, what did I say about ninjas?
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8140/epicfailva1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Anyway, in response to the bleach picture, this creature is not bothered by a silly bird.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9815/mascotlv4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Feh, go back to your pathetic "cute" preteen girl animes Crys. :rolleyes:

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.emulationgalaxy.co.yu/images/manga/DBZ/Fat%20Buu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Try adding the ability to destroy worlds and maybe your little puff-ball might be impressive.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Underage high school girls in bunny suits are better than silly eyebrows.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3056/forgavinba6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Lafiel is definitely better dressed than all those silly bunny outfits. :p

[IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9058/lafieljv8.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]OMG, Dagger, do you have a higher resolution version of that picture? :animeblus

[center][img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8327/ariaaichankz6.jpg[/img][/center]
The only thing that could possibly be cuter than the Aria girls in pajamas is young Ai-chan in the Aria Company uniform.[/color]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] For girls, the only thing cuter is two little boys who fought to give each other flowers. ;_; If only it stayed that way.

[img]http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08274/p4109.jpg[/img][/font]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Little boy who didn't have any money, so was unable to screw the rules. What's cuter than that?

[img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p297/Inu_Fan_88/Yu-Gi-Oh/Kaiba-ep103-012s.jpg[/img]

[spoiler]Yugioh: The Abridged Series ftw[/spoiler][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox][font=trebuchet ms']What's cuter than that?[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]The hot guy who just can't win for losing.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/cybunny632/AbaraiRenji.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Seriously; he's like the J.D. of anime.[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa14/ShioriYuri/Bleach/Kuchiki%20Byakuya/byakuya_render_02.png[/IMG]

but you don't get hotter on your higher ups.
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Son of a demon lord and beautiful = definitely much hotter.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/553/piecesofaspiraldo2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
Redhead that can pull out angel wings wins over sword boy. =P Oh and no whining since this was turned into an anime and is not just a game.
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2506/kratosla9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
Clearly there is only one person capable of breaking this vicious cycle of redheaded bishounen, and he's a character from Yu Yu Hakusho. No, not the one you're thinking of.

[IMG]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3020/hahajo8.jpg[/IMG]

And with that, Kuwabara becomes one of the few second-timers in this thread, haha.

~Dagger~
Posted
[size=1]All these red-heads are making me self-conscious, let's move on to funky helmets.

[center][img]http://static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/5674243.jpg[/img][/center][/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3041/3117oj0.jpg[/IMG]

Ohohoho. I see your French subtitles, and I raise you an anime about Marie Antoinette.

[SIZE="1"](Sorry, I would've run with the funky helmets, but I couldn't resist. :animeswea)[/SIZE]

~Dagger~
Posted
[quote name='Dagger']Ohohoho. I see your French subtitles, and I raise you an anime about Marie Antoinette.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Fair enough, I'll counter with an enjoyable reworking of a French classic.

[CENTER][IMG]http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/Gankutsuou/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Gankutsuou_nat_2116.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc99/LuchiaKaito101/romeoxjulietsmall.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Neo France can kick it, since Neo Verona is way better. Plus it's Romeo and Juliet... Parting is such sweet sorrow...

So leave!![/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...