Muad'Dib Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This little birdie brings death to anyone involved with it. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/Leto/bleach_chad0013.jpg[/IMG] Ugh, did I just post a Bleach pic? I should kill myself.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Horendithas Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Never bring a knife to a gun-fight... Especially a ninja gun-fight. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Yukimi.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]Dude, what did I say about ninjas? [CENTER] [IMG]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8140/epicfailva1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Anyway, in response to the bleach picture, this creature is not bothered by a silly bird. [CENTER][IMG]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9815/mascotlv4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Feh, go back to your pathetic "cute" preteen girl animes Crys. :rolleyes: [CENTER][IMG]http://www.emulationgalaxy.co.yu/images/manga/DBZ/Fat%20Buu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Try adding the ability to destroy worlds and maybe your little puff-ball might be impressive.[/SIZE]
deathdKid Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 my first post ^^ [IMG]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1483/dkna1.jpg[/IMG] destroy the world? make it a percfect symmetrical way or else..
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://uk.geocities.com/kuroba_aron/sanji.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] Screw symmetry, I have curly eyebrows![/FONT]
Horendithas Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Underage high school girls in bunny suits are better than silly eyebrows. [CENTER][IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3056/forgavinba6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted July 3, 2008 Author Posted July 3, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms]Methinks Bulma did it better. [img]http://xs129.xs.to/xs129/08274/bulmawearingbunnysuit643.jpg[/img][/font]
Aaryanna Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Lafiel is definitely better dressed than all those silly bunny outfits. :p [IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9058/lafieljv8.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Dagger Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8093/ariaaaaga0.jpg[/IMG] Pajamas: Equally cute, but more comfortable. ~Dagger~
Desbreko Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [color=#4B0082]OMG, Dagger, do you have a higher resolution version of that picture? :animeblus [center][img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8327/ariaaichankz6.jpg[/img][/center] The only thing that could possibly be cuter than the Aria girls in pajamas is young Ai-chan in the Aria Company uniform.[/color]
eleanor Posted July 4, 2008 Author Posted July 4, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms] For girls, the only thing cuter is two little boys who fought to give each other flowers. ;_; If only it stayed that way. [img]http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08274/p4109.jpg[/img][/font]
Tallgeese- Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [IMG]http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/trigun/knives/trigun_knives0013.jpg[/IMG] Did someone say cute little boy?
eleanor Posted July 4, 2008 Author Posted July 4, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms] Little boy who didn't have any money, so was unable to screw the rules. What's cuter than that? [img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p297/Inu_Fan_88/Yu-Gi-Oh/Kaiba-ep103-012s.jpg[/img] [spoiler]Yugioh: The Abridged Series ftw[/spoiler][/font]
Allamorph Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Lunox][font=trebuchet ms']What's cuter than that?[/font][/quote] [FONT=Arial]The hot guy who just can't win for losing. [CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/cybunny632/AbaraiRenji.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Seriously; he's like the J.D. of anime.[/FONT]
deathdKid Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa14/ShioriYuri/Bleach/Kuchiki%20Byakuya/byakuya_render_02.png[/IMG] but you don't get hotter on your higher ups.
Sabrina Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"]Son of a demon lord and beautiful = definitely much hotter. [CENTER][IMG]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/553/piecesofaspiraldo2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://kenshinxue.com/images/Himura_Kenshin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In a recent poll, 3 recurring female characters found that the scar only added to his sex appeal. And he's a redhead.[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 Redhead that can pull out angel wings wins over sword boy. =P Oh and no whining since this was turned into an anime and is not just a game. [CENTER] [IMG]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2506/kratosla9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Dagger Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 Clearly there is only one person capable of breaking this vicious cycle of redheaded bishounen, and he's a character from Yu Yu Hakusho. No, not the one you're thinking of. [IMG]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3020/hahajo8.jpg[/IMG] And with that, Kuwabara becomes one of the few second-timers in this thread, haha. ~Dagger~
Gavin Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [size=1]All these red-heads are making me self-conscious, let's move on to funky helmets. [center][img]http://static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/5674243.jpg[/img][/center][/size]
Dagger Posted July 5, 2008 Posted July 5, 2008 [IMG]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3041/3117oj0.jpg[/IMG] Ohohoho. I see your French subtitles, and I raise you an anime about Marie Antoinette. [SIZE="1"](Sorry, I would've run with the funky helmets, but I couldn't resist. :animeswea)[/SIZE] ~Dagger~
Gavin Posted July 5, 2008 Posted July 5, 2008 [quote name='Dagger']Ohohoho. I see your French subtitles, and I raise you an anime about Marie Antoinette. ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Fair enough, I'll counter with an enjoyable reworking of a French classic. [CENTER][IMG]http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/Gankutsuou/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Gankutsuou_nat_2116.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Tallgeese- Posted July 5, 2008 Posted July 5, 2008 [IMG]http://www.gundams.net/files/html/ggundam/char_george.gif[/IMG] You may be French, but you're not from Neo France ;]
Xerxes Posted July 5, 2008 Posted July 5, 2008 [IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc99/LuchiaKaito101/romeoxjulietsmall.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"]Neo France can kick it, since Neo Verona is way better. Plus it's Romeo and Juliet... Parting is such sweet sorrow... So leave!![/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 5, 2008 Posted July 5, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.anime-gx.com/Les%20Miserables%20-%20Shoujo%20Cosette.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I'll see your Shakespeare and raise you a butchering of a musical masterpiece. (Yes, that is anime Les Miserables. And from what I hear, it sucks.)[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now