DBZgirl88 Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [COLOR="#004a6f"]This has been happening for at least a month so far, if not more. Even when my internet connection is fine and all other sites load, there are many times when otakuboards keeps coming up as "page cannot be displayed". What could be the cause of this?[/COLOR]
Vicky Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [SIZE=1]I have this problem too. It's been happening for months for me and seems to happen mostly in the Who's Online section. I forgot to post a thread about it... (yes, I forgot for months, haha).[/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I think if you go to 'advanced' under the edit post function you can fix the title yourself. As for the problem, I had it myself about a month ago. I asked Des about it over AIM and he sent me to [URL="http://opendns.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][U]This Site.[/U][/COLOR][/URL] If you know how to change your DNS, go for it. If not, there's instructions on the site. Hope that helps.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [quote name='Aceburner][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']I think if you go to 'advanced' under the edit post function you can fix the title yourself.[/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Only after the first ten minutes of posting, if I recall correctly. Otherwise, yeah, go with what he said.[/FONT]
Desbreko Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 [color=#4B0082]If you can't load the site but others can then that probably means the problem is with your ISP. (Assuming you've tried Ctrl+F5 to attempt reloading from the server instead of pulling the page out of your browser's cache and you don't have something like a firewall blocking the site.) Using OpenDNS, which Aceburner linked to, has fixed this problem in some instances so I'd give that a try.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now