OtakuBoards

Stuff you miss dearly on OB.

Nomurah!

[quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]Thanks, Affleck :P It's good to know at least someone is thinking of me.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*Grab*

Great to see ya, man! See folks, the true master has returned. Now I can [strike]retire and live in peace[/strike] continue my efforts as if nothing has changed. Really. That's what I meant to say. I'll even get a chapter in sometime this week. See if I don't.

No, but it's great to see the Mage dance among us again. Stick around, dude.[/FONT]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkgreen][font=garamond]Actually I was talking about Mitch and Piromunkie. I just noticed it today. I didn't realise Cloricus was banned... yes, I had a bit of a skim over old LA today... including me screaming at him to get out. I was so proud that we managed an RPG that actually ENDED. That is a very special thing. [/font][/color]

[quote name='Ravenstorture'][color=darkgreen][font=garamond] Man I would so love to get back into an RPG, but really the only reason why I'm back here for a little while is because I'm on holidays. Past 22nd of July, I may not post again until the end of the year. I hope it's not going to be like that, but still I don't have the time required to do my fellow RPGers justice. I don't even have time to contribute to the creative writing section of the board these days... my how life has changed.

Something I do miss is people knowing me... I almost feel shy posting these days, and the majority of what I post is completely ignored. Still, this is how it is now. Also I just found out two of my friends here have been banned somewhere along the way. Some of the others have left, and the rest have changed their names beyond recognition! *clings to Raiha*

Ps. I take back what I said about missing being immature and outspoken... I just read some of my old posts. Incredibly embarrassing doesn't quite cover it.[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I definitely remember you.

Actually seeing some members return reminds me that I wish I'd been involved in RPGs with some of you. I probably visited and read more RPGs than I participated in myself...but I was too late to the boat when signing up for some. And that really sucks.[/font]