The Spectacular Professor Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You can't really tell, but the little simian there is planting a tracking device. Carrier pigeons? He's got carrier [I]doves.[/I] Who's more highly evolved now?[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 [SIZE="1"][B]Monkey - I swear if she starts humming "Wind Beneath My Wings" I'll kill her.[/B][/SIZE]
DeLarge Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 [B][SIZE=1]Bird: [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]Have I got something on my back? Simple and classic. [/SIZE]
Haku877 Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 "oh My God! Its Just Like The Serta Mattress At The Store!
SunfallE Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Mommy, can I keep it? I promise to take good care of it! [/FONT][/COLOR]
boothten Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 [size=1]"Mom, your orange mascara looks so weird and out of place. God, this is embarassing."[/size]
Epitome Posted July 18, 2008 Posted July 18, 2008 [size=1]Have to go with Knuckles' Girl. I couldn't stop laughing.[/size]
Akieen Cloud Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Sweet, Alright everyone here ya go![/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii111/padamolaus/funny/HIGHRISETRAILERS.jpg[/IMG]
Korey Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Disneyland's newest attraction.... the hillbilly Jungle Gym[/FONT]
Gavin Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 [SIZE="1"]You mightn't be able to pick your family, but at least you can pick your neighbours...Oh wait...[/SIZE]
Kitchen Sink Posted July 22, 2008 Author Posted July 22, 2008 Al Gore suggested the new White House model could cut electricity used by 100%, moving the politicians out could also cut down the greenhouse gas emissions.
Haku877 Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 "It really sucks. I live in a house 3 bed, 2 kitchens, 3 living rooms, and a half bathroom. my question is, where is my other 1/2"?
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 23, 2008 Posted July 23, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Every Urban Jungle needs an Urban Treehouse for Urban George of the Urban Jungle to live in. IN THE URBAN JUNGLE![/FONT]
Akieen Cloud Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, being from the south my self I think I have to go with Knuckles. lol. You said it first with the George of the Jungle deal. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Haku877 Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 If Knuckles doesn't post, can you please pick someone else as runner-up? Just to keep this alive. ~Haku
Knuckles Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/squrl77/Funny%20Pics/Funny.jpg[/IMG]
Persona Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"]Hey Bill, we're finally able to hang out with the big guys now. (May fix it...didn't want to sound too perverted.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Korey Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Guy grill etiquette...Don't talk to each other or even make eye contact.[/FONT]
Ikillion Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]"It's just like one of my Japanese Animes"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Akieen Cloud Posted July 29, 2008 Posted July 29, 2008 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]'Bachlorette weeny roasters'[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now