Kitchen Sink Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 Here by popular demand, the next round of Caption contests. The idea? Think of a witty caption for the picture below. If your caption is selected as the winning one it is then your turn to post a picture and run the next round. So on and so forth, etc etc etc... Here's the first pic. Happy captioning. :catgirl: [IMG]http://www.snopes.com/photos/airplane/graphics/school1.jpg[/IMG]
Aberinkula Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 "So I guess they were wrong about eating the green M&Ms?"
Haku877 Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 "Now class, This is what you look like when you have the, IspendtoomuchtimeontheOB Virus"
Muad'Dib Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 "He's just pissed that the gamma radiation didn't give him super-powers."
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Mr. Yuk says: Do not take OB internally. If you have ingested any part of OB, especially 21st Century Digital Boy, please call the poison hotline immediately.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 [SIZE="1"]About time this thread returned. [B]"Hulk no approve of this."[/B][/SIZE]
Kitchen Sink Posted June 19, 2008 Author Posted June 19, 2008 o_O' I posted a pic of a plane crashing into a tree. Where'd the Hulk come from? Aberinkula wins!!! I guess. :animesighGreen M&M's rule.
Muad'Dib Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 [quote name='Kitchen Sink']o_O' I posted a pic of a plane crashing into a tree. Where'd the Hulk come from? Aberinkula wins!!! I guess. :animesighGreen M&M's rule.[/QUOTE] [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Your link must not be working then. All we're seeing is a big green frown face.[/FONT][/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Kitchen Sink']o_O' I posted a pic of a plane crashing into a tree. Where'd the Hulk come from? Aberinkula wins!!! I guess. :animesighGreen M&M's rule.[/QUOTE]You hot linked instead of actually hosting the image yourself so most people, myself included, saw this: [CENTER][IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8408/zoopszo7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Instead of what you thought you posted... which is this: [CENTER][IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6279/zoops1ph3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Imageshack for the win![/FONT][/COLOR]
Aberinkula Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/evil-monkey-2.jpg[/IMG] Have at thee if ye must![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Epitome Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 [color=#4863A0][size=1]"So this is why I have always been so afraid of clowns..."[/size][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 Hey, man in the yellow hat! Heeeere's Georgie!
Allamorph Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 [quote name='Aberinkula][CENTER][IMG]http://remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/evil-monkey-2.jpg[/IMG'][/CENTER][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Identity Crisis.[/FONT]
Skye Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [size=1]The flying monkey's second job. "No! No! It's all just a big misunderstanding!"[/size]
Neptune Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Accuser: "So it was [B]YOU[/B] who stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" Monkey: * is busted, must destroy*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
JCBaggee Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [img]http://remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/evil-monkey-2.jpg[/img] [color=darkred][size=1]At long last, it was quite clear that Stephen King was out of ideas.[/color][/size]
The13thMan Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Century Gothic"] [img]http://remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/evil-monkey-2.jpg[/img] Al Gore's new marketing campaign against global warming: This is what happens when there're too many green house gases in the atmosphere! See what happens when you don't listen to Al Gore?! SEE!? PS: JCBaggee even though the 'Stephen King out of ideas' joke has been done before, it was still quite funny. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Cat Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 I guess we now know what the evil monkey in Chris closet does with his free time.
Zen Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [color=royalblue][size=1] I dunno why, but I'm a fan of out of place captions... so here's mine.: [b]"Never Forget"[/b][/color][/size]
boothten Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 [size=1]George Bush at his finest, everyone. ;D![/size]
Kitchen Sink Posted June 21, 2008 Author Posted June 21, 2008 Say anything you like to Mr. Booboo, just don't tell him that he's not funny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now