Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kitchen Sink

Caption Contest ^.^

151 posts in this topic

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You can't really tell, but the little simian there is planting a tracking device. Carrier pigeons? He's got carrier [I]doves.[/I] Who's more highly evolved now?[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"][B]Monkey - I swear if she starts humming "Wind Beneath My Wings" I'll kill her.[/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Bird: [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=1]Have I got something on my back?

Simple and classic.
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Mommy, can I keep it? I promise to take good care of it! [/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]"Mom, your orange mascara looks so weird and out of place. God, this is embarassing."[/size]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Sweet, Alright everyone here ya go![/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii111/padamolaus/funny/HIGHRISETRAILERS.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Disneyland's newest attraction.... the hillbilly Jungle Gym[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]You mightn't be able to pick your family, but at least you can pick your neighbours...Oh wait...[/SIZE]

Al Gore suggested the new White House model could cut electricity used by 100%, moving the politicians out could also cut down the greenhouse gas emissions.

"It really sucks. I live in a house 3 bed, 2 kitchens, 3 living rooms, and a half bathroom. my question is, where is my other 1/2"?

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, being from the south my self I think I have to go with Knuckles. lol. You said it first with the George of the Jungle deal. [/FONT][/COLOR]

If Knuckles doesn't post, can you please pick someone else as runner-up? Just to keep this alive.

~Haku

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"]Hey Bill, we're finally able to hang out with the big guys now.

(May fix it...didn't want to sound too perverted.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Guy grill etiquette...Don't talk to each other or even make eye contact.[/FONT]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]"It's just like one of my Japanese Animes"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]'Bachlorette weeny roasters'[/FONT][/COLOR]