Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I've modified theOtaku.com's design after long last, what does everyone think?

A lot less cluttered!

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]

good job! its awesome!
Posted
[SIZE=1]-.-; Cutting down on fan sections, eh? Figures. Everytime I try to send in a DBZ fanfic to get it started you people get rid of the section. GRR!! Lol, but anyway, doesn't seem [i]that[/i] different to me. Just centered, but that's a huge plus since I use 1152x864 screen resolution and the old version was aligned at the left. So ya, I like it :)[/SIZE]
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]Muy sexy none the less. [/B][/QUOTE]


hmm... some one needs to take a vacation... [SIZE=1]wierdo[/SIZE]

anyway, i don't really see ne difference...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no more forum button... do you know how long it took me to find that little tiny link at the top...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
very nice adam, but I have one question for you....

why in the BLUE HELL do you have an m.bison from the street fighter movie, avatar....

I'm starting to worry about you, heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]very nice adam, but I have one question for you....

why in the BLUE HELL do you have an m.bison from the street fighter movie, avatar....

I'm starting to worry about you, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

LMFAO, I was just about to ask him the same question!

Looks good Adam, keep it up!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...