OtakuBoards

Wings of Destiny (Play)

Sephiroth

Kallabow: I'll take the one next to the leader. That way I can cover Lord Reiken!
*Kallabow charges the thief, and lands a punch across his chest. The thief retaliates with a swift kick to Kallabow's side.*
Kallabow: Arrg!
*Kallabow draws his daggers, and prepares for the thieve's next move*

-Justin

[I]Samantha takes out her sword and slashes out at one of the thieves. It slashes him on his face. Blood spills out of his cheek. He kicks her to get back at her. Samantha loses 15 hp. When he tries to kick her again, she cuts his leg off and brings her sword butt down on his head hard. He screams in pain and staggers a bit. He then takes his sword and tries to cut off her head. Samantha ducks and parries the next blow with her sword. They then start figting harder and fiercier.[/I]

Samantha-75 hp/25 mp

[reiken strikes at the blue thief again, but aims for his leg instead, his sword connects as the thief falls, clutching his leg and dropping his sword, reiken walks over to the sword, picks it up and throws it into the distance, he then points the sword at the thiefs throat]

reiken: surrender and your lives will be spared

thief: yeah right, do you really think I am that gullable? your kind enjoys killing the likes of me, go ahead and kill me

reiken: no, I do not enjoy killing, though I will do it if I have to, at the moment I see no need to kill you, you have been disarmed and are now injured

thief: ....sympathetic, huh? I don't need your sympathy

[the thief reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small gun, but before he fired at reiken, reiken's sword was already thrusted into the mans chest, he coughed out blood, and died]

reiken: .....it didn't have to be this way

[reiken turns at the rest of his people, fighting, and decided to go and aid them]

to be continued....

With the thief now on his back pleaing for mercy as his armour lies next to him in pieces.

Ash: I will only show you mercy if you join us and fight for us.

Thief: I spit at scum like you! *spits*

Ash: It is you who is the scum and for this you will only pay with your life.

He raises his sword above his head. He is about to bring the swrod down into the thief when the thief get's up and runs.

Ash: *smirks*:naughty: I like a challenge

As the thief runs off towards the way in which he came Ash throws his sword with deadly accuracy. The sword goes straight through the back of the thiefs head and out through his face and pins him to the ground. Ash walks over to the thief and pulls out his sword. He wipes the blood of in the thiefs shirt.

Ash: Oh well time to go and help the others.

He runs towards the contuing battle. As he gets there he realises that no-one needs help yet so he decides to sit back and watch.

Ralvenar walks over to the theif as he slowly tries to get upto his feet. Ralvenar walk over, and rests on his rod.

Ralvenar: Theives........... maybe next time you will come prepared!

The theif gets up on one knee, and swipes at Ralvenar with his sword. Ralvenar steps back, and grabs his rod by the end with both hands. He swings it down with all his might, smashing it into the theif's neck. The theives nexk snaps, and he falls to the floor motionless.

Ralvenar: God, the wizard's foes have certainly gone down hill in the last few years.

Guest QuickSilver
john gets attacked by one of the theifs this brings is hp down 20 leaving 110.

he then retaliates an stabs the theif in the leg.

john: die you scum

[reiken watches as the others battled, he knew that they did not need his help, but kept an eye open in case they needed it, when suddenly he was punched to the back of the head, a lesser man would have blacked out, but reiken stumbled down to one knee, and quickly turned his head to see where this threat had come from, he saw a young man, about the same age as he, looking down at him, he had no weapons, obviously trained in some form of martial art, the man grinned at reiken]

man: that punch would have sent a man into unconsciousness, yet you are still awake, I must say, I am impressed

[reiken noticed that the man wore completely black clother, and saw a red logo of a fist on the mans chest, who was this new foe, reiken wondered]

reiken: well, it appears you are full of surprises also, who are you?

sheik: I am sheik, and before you ask, who I work for is none of your concern, draw your sword and show me what your made of

[sheik readied himself into a fighting stance, reiken got up and drew his sword, shield clutched in his left hand, reiken struck at the man, but he dodged his attack, he was good, better than he had expected, they both continued....

to be continued....

Hajime: Huh? Look's like Reiken needs some help!

[COLOR=red]Hajime runs over to Reiken[/COLOR]

Reiken: No. It would be dishonurable (sp?) to have help during a battle like this. I shall beat him by myself.

Hajime: Your call...

[COLOR=red]Walks off and sits down next to Ash[/COLOR]

Hajime: Those guys were pretty weak weren't they?

Ash: Yeah, but I can tell that we're going to run into a lot more stronger things than these guys...

Hajime: Yeah.....

[COLOR=red]Both of them carry on watching[/COLOR]

[I]Samantha had the thief on the ground, barely alive.[/I]

Samantha-People like you disgust me. You have but one chance to escape with your life. I do not enjoy killing, but if I must, I will. This is your last chance to escape with your life.

thief-*groans* like I have a choice. *tries to stand up. He leans on his broken sword for support since he was weak and his leg was missing. He hobbles off*

Samantha-*sighs* It didn't have to be this way for him. *notices the new foe that Reiken was facing. She goes to sit down next to Hajime and Ash.*

Samantha-so, who's that? *points to Sheik*

Hajime-I don't know. Reiken didn't tell me his name. All we know is that Reiken wants to beat him by himself.

Samantha-could he be big trouble?

Ash-who knows. We'll just wait and see.

[i] Mike sees the green theif [/i]

Mike: So it comes down to this....

Theif: Prepare to be beaten..

Mike: I dont think so....

[i] Mike and the Thief charge each other and jump in the air [/i]

Mike: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Theif: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[i] They strike each other for 20 damage [/i]

[b]Mike's Current HP: 110[/b]

Mike: Hehe, pretty good for a theif

Thief: I am just starting up...

Mike Bring it

[i] Mike and The Theif clash their weapons together, no HP taken cuz it was all blocked by each person [/i]

Mike: It seems we are evenly matched

Theif: So it seems

Mike: But.... One of us will make a mistake, and then it will be our doom

Theif: Yes, you will make one

Mike: I will not!

Theif: yes you will!

Mike: NO!

Theif: YES!

Mike: ENOUGH!

[i] Mike charges the Theif [/i]

Mike: HA!

[i] Mike fakes the slash and ducks, and nails the theif in the stomach with 5 pounding punches [/i]

Theif: *wind knocked out * Ow... Pfft

Mike: HA!

[i] Mike strikes with a massive upcut [/i]

[i] The theif surprise Mike and throws sand in his eyes, blinding him temp [/i]

Theif: Now *huff* is my *huff* chance..

[i] The Theif strikes Mike with a barrage of punches [/i]

Mike: Ow ow OoOoOo, ow ow ow!!

[b] Mike's Current HP: 100 [/b]

Mike: HA! It didnt cause much damage cuz of my thick armor....

Theif: This isnt over, its far from over...

[b] To Be CoNtInUeD . . . . . . . . . [/b]

[reiken swipes at shiek again, but shiek dodges out of the way and replies with a punch to reiken's stomach, taking his hp down to 90, this winds reiken, but before sheik threw a roundhouse kick at reiken, reiken blocked it with his shield and swiped at shiek again, who just dodged out of the way, though it did make a cut on his left arm]

shiek: not bad, I may have underestimated you

[no sooner had he said this that shiek jumped high into the air and landed a knee straight at reiken's face, reiken fell back to the ground, coughing up a lot of blood, his nose bleeding badly, bringing his hp down to 10 doing major damage, shiek turned and was about to make an axel kick right down to reiken's head, but reiken quickly rolled out of the way and swiped at shiek's leg, shiek was too late dodging to avoid the sword completely, as it struck his leg, his leg beginning to bleed, he started to limp]

shiek: heh, you are good, very good, but you have not heard the last of me, we will meet again, reiken hucast

[shiek threw something to the floor, creating a large amount of smoke, when the smoke cleared shiek had disappeared, reiken looked around but blackness began to form in his eyes and he slipped back into unconsciousness]

to be continued....

Ralvenar instantly stopped fighting when he saw Reiken was hurt, He started walking over to him. A theif ran out infront of Ralvenar. Ralvenar clubbed him out of the way with his rod. Ralvenar then tapped the theif with the end of his rod, and the theif set on fire, incinerated in an instant. This brings Ralvenar's MP down to 50. He walk over to Reiken, and kneels down over him.

Ralvenar: Drink this my friend.

Ralvenar takes a small blue potion from his cloak (my pheonix down), and opens Reiken's mouth. He holds Reiken up in a sitting up position, and tilts his head back, before slowly pouring the cool sweet liquid down Reiken's throat. Reiken's eyes slowly open as he regains conciousness.

Ralvenar: Welcome back my friend.

Reiken: Ugh....................

Ralvenar helps Reiken upto his feet, and Reiken starts walking about slowly.

[sephiroth groggily gets up, and looks at ralvener]

seph: thank you my friend, *looks around* looks like everyone has just about finished, lets make our ways back to the castle as soon as I get some feeling back into my leg

ralvener: a potion should be able to help

sep: no, I should be ok until we get into the castle, we can all get our strengths back there

BATTLE COMPLETED

everyone leveled up to Level 2, HP+5, MP+5

to be continued....

Kallabow: One more! He jabs one of his daggers through his opponents throat. No longer. Now...let us go.
Reiken: Indeed. We'va all proven ourselves today.
Kallabow: So, who was that little man in the black pajama's?
Reiken: Somone named Shiek.
Ralvener: He was good. Too good for you to be making jokes like that.
Kallabow: Come now...the field is ours. We've won our first battle together. Lighten your heart.
Reiken: Onward...back home.

-Justin

• 3 weeks later...
Reiken-we shall hold a feast to celebrate our victory. *a guard rides up*

guard-You're Highness! We have spotted something coming towards the village.

Samantha-more robbers, perhaps?

guard-No! 'Tis bigger than robbers!

Ralvenar-well then, what is it?

guard-We have reason to believe that it's a band of ogres.

Reiken-.......

guard-You're Highness?

Reiken-The feast will have to wait. I want a score more guards up on the wall. Everyone else, come with me.

[I]The small group follows Reiken to a spot just outside the village.[/I]

Reiken-They must not get into the village or castle. We need to kill them as soon as they get here. Now I want all of you to spread out and hide in the bushes and when we see them, wait for my signal. Then, all of you attack. Do your best, for ogres are not to be messed with.

Samantha-*grips her sword hilt* neither are we.

Reiken-*smiles* Now be off. They'll be here soon.