Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime fav. way to obtain anime?


Kent
 Share

Recommended Posts

i get mine at the conventions every month!! woo-hoo! can't wait for the one this month!! :D

or yeah i borrow from my friends....

hmmm...maybe go to Best Buy!! :laugh:

:wave:

i'd like to shop online....but i don't!!:drunk:

:wave: again! :blush:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]i get mine at the conventions every month!! woo-hoo! can't wait for the one this month!! :D

or yeah i borrow from my friends....

hmmm...maybe go to Best Buy!! :laugh:

:wave:

i'd like to shop online....but i don't!!:drunk:

:wave: again! :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

Conventions?! They're rare here in LA! :(

I tried to go to one..but my parents wouldn't let me:bawl:

oh well..maybe next time..i'll raid them and buy all the good stuff!:devil:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Conventions?! They're rare here in LA! :(

I tried to go to one..but my parents wouldn't let me:bawl:

oh well..maybe next time..i'll raid them and buy all the good stuff!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

rare? de veras?

well...hmm...they have them every month at the Shrine!! :confuse2:

i Love going there! is that one your parents wouldn't let you go to?
also there's the block of orange...wait... block at orange! something like that! :confuse2: :raspberry

:wave:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]

rare? de veras?

well...hmm...they have them every month at the Shrine!! :confuse2:

i Love going there! is that one your parents wouldn't let you go to?
also there's the block of orange...wait... block at orange! something like that! :confuse2: :raspberry

:wave: [/B][/QUOTE]

AT THE SHRINE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!! lol

I like live close to the Shrine! lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!

My god..i feel stupid...:drunk:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Conventions?! They're rare here in LA! :(

I tried to go to one..but my parents wouldn't let me:bawl:

oh well..maybe next time..i'll raid them and buy all the good stuff!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

do you know when the next one is?

if you don't i can tell you!! :)

:wave:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
Raven131

this is a warning, continue to bring back old topics and you will receive a ban warning, heed this warning and stop bringing back old topics or I will send you a ban warning....

you have been warned, I have closed about 6/7 topics today in general anime alone because of you....

Topic Closed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...