Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is it just me or does this movie feel like a rip off of the Prince of Persia video game franchise by UbiSoft? Look at the Scorpion King's (prince?) general look and compare it to the Prince from the aforementioned franchise. They are really similar. Anyone else feel this way?
Posted
[FONT=Arial]It looks like a movie made to make money off of a movie made to make money. I see nothing of value in this flick, less than I saw in the first Scorpion King.

[I]That[/I] movie had some merit, at least. This one just wants to be a CG showcase, with girls for the guys to drool over and guys for the girls to "mmm, honey" at.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Are you serious? o_O

Wow. I thought the Scorpion King was bad...and to make another.. The only thing I liked about that movie was the fact that it was set in Egypt. I loved the first two Mummy movies.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Because people really need to be able to gape in horror at just how ridiculously bad the trailer is.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Scorpion King 2"]gkGQAYiBv54[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

As Al said, this is the case of milking an milked series to the point of ridiculousness. I mean after how bad the third Mummy film was, I'm actually amazed they went ahead with this. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]It looks like a movie made to make money off of a movie made to make money. I see nothing of value in this flick, less than I saw in the first Scorpion King.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Gotta love those pointless flicks they toss out in the hopes of making some more money. Never mind the fact that if they made something decent... they'd probably make a lot more of what they were after, money. I don't intend to see it since like Gavin pointed out, the trailer was less than inspiring.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I haven't yet seen it, but I think I'll check it out. Though you always leave a movie like this feeing you were shorted. Sometime's it is nice to cut loose with an action packed movie with no point. Look at the latest Die hard movie it was nothing but action action action....and then some action.

I'll def. check it out I'm sure it won't be that good, especially since it's a prequel to the movie where the main characters first line was. "Boo".
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Gotta love those pointless flicks they toss out in the hopes of making some more money. Never mind the fact that if they made something decent... they'd probably make a lot more of what they were after, money. I don't intend to see it since like Gavin pointed out, the trailer was less than inspiring.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][RIGHT][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yeah but Rach, he's Soooooooo pretty!

I'm just kidding. I'll probably end up watching the version my friend downloaded illegally or get some hapless male to pay for my ticket cause no way am I shelling out 10 bucks to have my eyes raped. Then again, it might keep with their spirit of hilarious dialogue. Unintentionally that is.[/FONT][/RIGHT][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Word around the camp fire is they did this movie to open up for a tv series. Me personality think it should have been a tv movie any way. How many movies do you know can do good with a former power ranger as the lead character
Posted
Power ranger? I know I could've just checked this out online, but I feel like keeping the discussion going by asking which one?

I was a HUGE power ranger freak when I was young, and I mean young. Back when there was no Green one, and when they were just the original cast. (I'm thinking I was like 8-9, man is the series that old).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...