Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff]It's 8 minutes to midnight here in New York, I voted to day. I've been watching the election coverage at work since I got there. So I am please to bring you this caption:[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/president.jpg[/IMG]

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE="1"]*Snicker*

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-sarah-palin-mayans.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
Not really a political caption, but it is strange and amusing all the same.

[URL=http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=015jn2.jpg][IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8941/015jn2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]So much better than a caption. lol

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent"]MWZHTJsR4Bc[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru']Not really a political caption, but it is strange and amusing all the same.

[URL=http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=015jn2.jpg][IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8941/015jn2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img368.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

Where is that from? I [I]must[/I] read it!
Posted
[quote name='Matt']Where is that from? I [I]must[/I] read it![/QUOTE]

I don't read it, so I can't confirm this, but apparently it is from [b]Air Gear[/b].
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Whoever came up with this caption is a genius.

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-closet.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I don't know if you guys have the show "Deal or No Deal" in the States but this one really made me laugh.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/7/128705258322947397.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]NO DEAL NO DEAL!!!!!!!

I have some snazzy images of my own ^_~

[IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-joe-plumber-retrospect-client-base.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-george-bush-farewell.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-george-bush-farewell.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]...I'll admit it. I lol'd.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]Even if the video is better...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/8/128706120228589318.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Oh did I laugh at this one.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/7/128705923440889341.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I gave a good chuckle at this one.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-barack-obama-white-house-complete-sentences.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]Only if you do the Terry Tate one again.[/SIZE]
[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-sarah-palin-snl-tina-fey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
Oh if only. lol

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-george-bush-kick-me1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Looks like they need a new sign, like many states. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-sign-straight1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]While we're on that note Darren...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/10/128708381845295626.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
And just cause it seems to be so true.

[CENTER][IMG]http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/population.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]It's been a week and you all have been living peacefully without me- here, I'll change that for you:

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/teachingamericatodance.jpg[/IMG]

Hey, now that he's the president elect- who knows what he can do[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]lol@Nathan and Allamorph for posting the same image. XD

Anyway, I present my image... [I][SIZE="1"]*snicker*[/SIZE][/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/11/128709102597177891.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]lol@Nathan and Allamorph for posting the same image. XD[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Shows how much I pay attention to this thread.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This is for my friends who are on the [I]OMG he scares me[/I] bandwagon. =P Pity none of them are members here...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/12/128710048016353795.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Tea. Monitor. You know the story by now. *Wipes*

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-barack-obama-george-bush-shhh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

*Snicker*

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-any-last-words-fox.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Like Rach's this one speaks pretty much for itself.

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-ann-coulter-milf.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...