OtakuBoards

The Solkudorians: Return Home

Frankie

Great, what an ending to the first night of the club, how the hell was she supposed to explain this... But someone else did for her.

Over the freaking out and wanting to know how it all happend a guy spoke up, "DUDE! This is so much like that explosion outside of town nine months ago! The cops and firefighters arrived to where there should have been a HUGE fire you know, except when they got there, The was evidence of a fire but someone had put them all out already, a 2 square miles of fires out in less than half an hour. Not a single person was found coming or going from the scene!"

A few people mentioned he had probably had way to much to drink, but others knew of what he spoke of, "No It's true! I worked as one of the scientists on that project! It all happend as he described it."

A lady picked up, "Like that one time about 6 months ago when we had that horrible energy surge and then blackout. All the transformers blew and we while they were fixing the problem the electricity came back on as if it hadnt happend..."

A man nodded, "Strange things have been happening around here lately..."

People began leaving, the band was pissed. So was the DJ. Their equipment was wet, ruined, and thang goodness avian thought on her feet and got the power off before anyone was hurt. She told smith to give everyone a refund if they asked for it, a tab, whatever, and to make sure the band and dj got paid WAY over what they had agreed on for the replacement of their equipment.

She caught the scent again and was out the freaking door before smith could even reply. She picked up speed, that was always one thing she was good at, even in human form she was quick. She caught up to the scent, not longer lingering but strong, she was also on them. She had to do this quick, she wanted no one else hurt, and preffered to get this settled as soon as possible.

She made an inhuman jump in an alley way onto a fire escape and up to the roof of a building, she followed along untill she found them a few alley's over, they had run at least a mile if not more, and the guy was needed some air. The girl didnt look to out of breath. This was her only opportunity. Avian jumped quietly and unnoticed down the fire escape and onto the ground behind the man. She didnt touch him this time, she just sent the shock strait from her finger.

He collapsed, unable to move and at the right angle unable to see what was going. Ira was ready to bolt, but before she could Avian had numbed her entire body with an extra strong jolt of electricity. She was unable to move and kind of slumped to the ground. Avian tucked some super strong ear plugs, what she kept just in case the club music got to much for her ears, into the man's ears so he could not over hear the conversation she was just about to have with Ira.

"That was not the smartest thing to do... Bringing attention to yourself like that Ira. Im the owner of that club, so I saw your ID, i knew you were there, I had happend when you woke up from your black out I could converse with you in the comforts of my breakroom but unfortunatly powers are powers and sometimes if you dont control them, they control you."

She paused, Ira couldnt even speak so this was Avian's talking time, again. She was using this method a little more than she hoped. "Now Listen Ira. Leaving the club in a panic like that, was even more of a mistake, just because the club was effect, look around you, you didnt ice up more than a block, and running from a scene with a special agen on MY tail... You run out of a club that just recently had an elemental crisis. Not only does that put YOU in more danger than needed, It also puts the agent back on my train. He is very stubborn you see..."

She paused, the agent had been after her for the longest time, so sure she had something to do with the explotion (which she did) and the black out (which she did) but he could never find the right evidence but he was sure it was her (which it was). He had givin her some slack lately but now that the club iced up, hed be the leading dude in charge of investigating that, and the moment he learns that she owned the club, it would be fresh stalking material for him.

"Needless to say, I noticed you dont have much control over what you have right now. I have total control over my beast, and my elements, but it seems yours, even at your age, are still un refined. I can help with that, I can even explain to you what you are, what the powers were ment for, and why your even here. You are not alone. Please dont let your high attitude keep you from knowing the truth, oh dear god i sound like a preacher, someone shoot me. Gah anyways, " She wrote her address down on a scrap of paper, which wasnt wet, and her name, and shoved it into Ira's pocket. "Please come to my house tomorrow, You will even meet a few others like us there, We all have our own little secrets, and of course I would never tell anyone."

She removed the plugs from Ira's date's ears and jumped up again onto the fire escape, up onto the roof and vanished. She knew they would recover soon, but she hoped that Ira would actually show up tomorrow.

-----
OOC: Avian's just needing to get rough and tough with you people isnt she! lol she was trained for it, no worries! On a different note, wrap up the night, what you all did after the unfreeze whatever, and get tomorrow started. Ill post when its ok to start showing up at Avian's house (itll be after school hours, since we have school kids who are going to be dragged into this too :p)

"It's okay. We all get a panic at one time or another." Tetra's eyes changed for a second, then back to normal. "You must have seen my mom at the door when you came over. Sometimes, I think she's just too cheerful."

They had a great night, with a nice conversation.

"Well, see you tomorrow!" She gave Zum a quick kiss on the cheek. "I had a wonderful time. Tell Chuck I said thanks for the ride!"

Zum blushed horribly upon the kiss on the cheek. He nodded, in agreement to pass the message on and they both parted ways. The dance had been alright, his first ever so he had no real experiance to compare it to so it was a good night despite his panic attack and form change.

He made it back in the house to see chuck there with a grin on his face, "So didja get any?"

Zum frowned... chuck had a oNe track mind it seemed, "No you moron. We danced, I failed horribly at singing in front of a group, had a panic attack, changed forms in the bathroom, we had some nice conversation and we parted ways. She did kiss me on the cheek though, Oh and she thanks you for the ride."

"Well thats good! You will have a girlfriend in no time!" Chuck then lost intrest and wandered down to his basement room. Zum never went down there, it smelled to much of beer and weed.

Zum returned to his upstairs bedroom, went to bed and slept dreamlessly.

The next morning he went to school and met tetra for a chat at lunch time. He was actually comfortable around her, maybe it was because she was like him in the animal sense... both were different but they were the same in their differences from the rest of the kids. There at the lunch table Zum spoke first.

"Hey tetra... Hows it going?"

"Ok, had fun last night and everything, so what did you do lastnight?"

He sighed, "I was going to paint on my recent project but I went straight to sleep. I was kinda tired, probably from the panic attack..."

"Oh... Wait you paint? I never see you paint in art class!"

"I know... I paint ... strange things so yeah."

"I would love to see some of it sometime, and hey how come you never eat lunch..."

He paused, "How about tonight after school... I have tons of them in my room, the side room is like my own little gallery, you should ask your ever so happy mom and see if we can head to my house after school... and as for the food thing... eh... because of my eh..." He looked at the others nearby and thought about his w ords, " My abnormality as we should put it, normal food makes me sick, I have to eat specialized 'food' at home... No big deal though."

She understood, "Cool!"

Well the day went by and class ended and He met tetra in front of the school.

"Good news, my mom said yes, just so long as I am home by dinner time!"

And with that they were on the bus and at Zum's house in notime. Chuck was happy to see Zum mopre comfortable around girls, instead of unable to speak he was having open conversations with this girl. Of course chuck also knew she was like them, and perhaps that own level of understanding was a main factor for him. He could be comfortable being himself because he had no worries of letting out their secrets...

As the evening drew down tetra was ready to come home when a knock at the door rang through the house.

Zum got the door to find Avian standing there, a little tired looking. "Hey Zum, I would like to invite you all over to my house for dinner here in a few hours."

Zum paused and then glanced at tetra, "Uhm..."

Avian knew of Tetra's scent and smiled, "By all means she is invited too... Well just so long as her parents agree."

Tetra, noticing Avian's scent as well, "I could call!"

After a phone call some major persuasion Tetra got the go ahead. Within an hour they were all at Avian's house (a whole five feet a way) and around her large living room full of comfy chairs and a large chooshy couch. A girl sat silently reading in the corner.

"Oh that is taylor, Leave her alone for now..." Avian began to cook. "I have a few more guests arriving soon, at least... I hope so..." She thought about Ira and Chance before zoning off into cooking land.

Zum sat and conversed with Tetra and Chuck.
-----
ooc: I got us at your house, I figured that the others (ira and chance) could bassicly repost what they did that night and come into this day... so at least two of us made it to avian's house :D Hope thats ok!

Ira smiled brightly as she handed the three little girls their icecream cones. Today was a busy day, custumers were pilling in to get away from the boiling sun. Luckilly, icecream was perfect for colling people down. It had to be her best day yet!

The bell above the door rang as a tall muscular man walked in. He looked like he had just ran a marathon or something. The man walked up to the counter and bregrudgingly eyed the menu. He stood there for a few minutes contemplating what he wanted.

"Umm...sir? I don't mean to rush you or anything, but I have somewhere I have to be today. So i'm closing early." She smiled and continued washing the counters.

With a great sigh, he ordered a chocolate-twist ice cream cone. After a moment she gave him his order and walked out from behind the counter.

"Hey, what about the pay?"

"No worries. It's on the house. I had a good day togay, so lucky you." She laughed and walked him outside as she closed up.

"Thanks." He smiled slightly.

Ira put the keys in her purse and started walking down the street, but the man stopped her.

"Do you have a car?"

She frowned and looked to the ground. "Well...my boyfriend and I had a little fight last night...so...not at the moment."

"I could give you a ride. Um...I mean, it's the least I could do for the icecream and all."

She thought for a moment and cheerfully agreed. "Okay! You seem harmless enough." She followed him to his vehicle and got in. *Hmm..he has an interesting scent. Reminds me of that girl from last night....*

"So, where to?" He said as he started the vehicle.

"Actually, I got the address right here." She handed him the address from Avian.

He starred at it and then back at her. Now he remembered where he had seen her. She was the girl who passed out at the club last night, but she looked so different.

"Um, if it's a problem I can just walk."

He snapped out of his thought and laughed. "Oh no. It's fine. I was actually going that way already."

"Oh..good! I would hate to be any trouble. "I'm Ira by the way."

"Chance."
----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Ok. she met up with Chance if that's ok. I didn't really get into the night before, but you can tell it wasn't pretty.

The night the Club had its little cold front, Chance left early after having the discussion with Avian on the dance floor. He could wait a couple of hours before hearing about what his dreams and past meant to him before his car accident. Chance got home that night sober for the first time in a while, he was actually proud of himself. The next day there were reports all over the news containing to the freak Chill at the Untamed Beast, but Chance ignored the reports and went about his day. Working from home and then heading to the gym, he was the only body builder there since most of his friends took the day off to relax. After his workout, Chance went to grab some ice cream, he entered the small store and felt the shivers down his spine from the cold air.

(I wonder if they have any fudge) Chance thought as he walked up to the counter and scanned the menu to see what they had.

"Umm...sir? I don't mean to rush you or anything, but I have somewhere I have to be today. So i'm closing early." The woman smiled and continued washing the counters.

(Hmmm.....oh well, I guess this will do for now) With a great sigh, Chance ordered a chocolate-twist ice cream cone. After a moment she gave him his order and walked out from behind the counter.

"Hey, what about the pay?" Chance asked a little puzzled.

"No worries. It's on the house. I had a good day today, so lucky you." She laughed and walked him outside as she closed up.

"Thanks." He smiled slightly. Chance thought he should do something to repay this girl for her kindess, the sun was going down and it was going to be dark soon, he could at least give her a ride. "Do you have a car?"

She frowned and looked to the ground. "Well...my boyfriend and I had a little fight last night...so...not at the moment."

"I could give you a ride. Um...I mean, it's the least I could do for the icecream and all."

She thought for a moment and cheerfully agreed. "Okay! You seem harmless enough." She followed him to his vehicle and got in. *Hmm..he has an interesting scent. Reminds me of that girl from last night....*

"So, where to?" He said as he started the vehicle.

"Actually, I got the address right here." She handed him the address from Avian.

He starred at it and then back at her. Now he remembered where he had seen her. She was the girl who passed out at the club last night, but she looked so different.

"Um, if it's a problem I can just walk."

Chance snapped out of his thought and laughed. "Oh no. It's fine. I was actually going that way already."

"Oh..good! I would hate to be any trouble. "I'm Ira by the way."

"Chance"

"Have we met before somewhere? You seem a little familiar" Ira tried to make some small talk while they traveled to their destination.

"I don't believe so hun, but I think I might have saw you at Untamed Beast last night for a brief second or two." Chance continued to drive to Avian's address, steering with one hand while eating his ice cream cone with the other. "So, how do you know Avian?"

"Oh, she actually invited me over after I had a little....umm, emotional distress yesterday and so I thought I would give her the kindly gesture of showing up. It's the least I could do" Ira stared out of the window, watching the buildings pass by as the sun sank behind them in a sherbert glow. Soon they arrived at the house, Chance parked the car in front and got out of the car door, he went over and opened the passenger side for Ira to get out. "What a gentleman" Ira stated as she got out.

"It's dark outside, there could be people out that are bad. You could use someone for some protection" Chance replied, they both walked side by side towards the door.

"I'm not so helpless, I'll have you know that now Chance" Ira commented back. They reached the front door and it was Ira who rang the door bell to the house.

Avian had all kinds of food that was just about down. Pasta, steaks, potatoes, many kinds of vegetables, some wierd bottle with a wierd looking fluid in it, about the size of a mountain dew bottle, and salad with all kinds of fixings. She was going all out to make sure her guests had full stomaches and were comfortable. She knew they probably werent going to beleive her, or were so shocked they might just freak out, but she could handle herself.

She smelled something and headed for the front door, the bell rang and she swung open the door. Ira and Chance both stood there hoping they had gotten the address right.

Avian smiled, "Ah you both decided to come! Welcome to my home... Dinner will be done shortly so if you can just adjust yourselves around my dining table I can get things set up and started..."

They came in, she shut the door, and everyone headed for the table. It had plates for each of them on it by now, she had expected them all to show up, even if they didnt, there was no harm in an extra plate or two sitting on a table. She got all the food out on the table, a feast if ever there was one. Everyone was sat down and zum had a wierd look on his face.

"Oh I was prepared for you..." She grabbed the mountain dew sized bottle and sat it on Zum's plate. "I seriously hope you dont mind cow, it was the only closest thing I could find without harming someone's pet..."

"Wait How did you uh..." Zum paused, wondering how she knew about his food issues.

"Well... I could kind of sniff out what you were, The continous smell of flowers told me instantly that you were half skunk. We had a unit where i came from who was part skunk part lion, smelled of tulips ALL the time. And you smelled of blood, and i figured you hadnt been killing anyone lately so I put it together on my own. We also had units like you... " Avian paused, "No, not units, people like you...."

"Why do you call what we are ... Units?" Chance was the first to ask a real question not food related.

By now everyone had dug into the food they wanted most, there was plenty for everyone.

She frowned, "That is a question to be answered after dinner. For now I want full details from you all of your abilities, forms, things like that. The last. mostly odd, memory you have, this goest especially for you chance since your the oldest out of the group." Ahe took a bite out of what everyone noticed to be a hardly cooked steak. Well below health standards thats for sure. If she were a buisness she could get shut down for raw food like that being served.

She smiled and took a sip of the plain water she had, "I mean like memories related to your forms, strange occurences and such. Once dinner is over we will head into my basement where we will starte the real conversation, for now its just getting to know one another a little better."

Taylor stayed silent and nibbled on her mix of pasta and salad. She seemed deep in thought. Chuck was the first to throw in some info. "Well me I am wolf, and Deer,.... that does seem kinda strange even for me. I got the deer from my mom's side of the family, or at least thats what my parents told me. My antlers grow first whenever I change, I have a HORRIBLE habit of changing in my sleep and wandering the house..."

Zum coughed, "And eating all the pets iv ever had..."

"Hey that cat was NOT my fault!" He barked back, almost literaly, "Anyways the most strange thing I can remember is when I hit puberty, Sounds kind of wierd but yeah, I grew instantly, all my height was gained over night, my voice suddenly different and everything, my parents didnt find it to odd, but the school kids did."

Avian smiled, "Rapid Growth is a newer trait among those like us, one of your parents probably had the same thing." [I]ONLY way different... [/I]Avian thought.

"And dude, If i concentrate hard enough I can play with fire, or like.... spit acid, its kinda bad but... really awesome at the same time."

"Interesting combination. I myself have Energy, or what you call electricity, as one of my elemental abilities, water is my second one. I almost drown my trainer once, when I first got my abilities." Avian recalled a unit who trained her with her skills, she hadnt gotten her abilities yet and in a surge they came, and she had no control over them, almost killing her teacher.

Zum went next, "Skunk and vampire bat! And... my elements as you put it arent to flashy, well one is, Lightness and Darkness, I blinded chuck once. Using a flash of light directed right into his eyes. There are times i can use kind of like a cloud of darkness to hover over peoples faces so they cant see either." He took a drink from the bottle, quite happy with his meal.

Avian smiled, "See? We all may be different, but we are all the same in our own little ways. Anyone else?"

Taylor looked up, "Yeah... Elements are Ice and Lava, not fire, Lava you know the boiling burny volcanoe stuff, yeah. And my form is a very tiny one, I dont change often because I am so small. The size of a rat, the feet of a rat, the rest of me is all raccoon. A RATCOON if you will. Im blue, like my hair though... As for memories, other than my parents being killed, I dont really have much in the way of strange memories. Well... I burned a hole in the floor when I got my powers but my father taught me how to control it so it wouldnt happen again." And that was all she had to say on the subject.

Avian smiled and looked around the table, only a few more and they could focus on dinner, then the basement for the true discussion.

-----
ooc: Prolonged, again!? NUUU, Anyway HotShotGurl couldnt post untill two days from now, maybe wendsday so she let me put in her characters stuff to keep it going... YOUR TURNS (Tetra, Ira, Chance) And then ill get to the whole details.

Ira sat next to Chance and grabbed some salad. She lustfully eyed the nearly raw steak, but ignored the temptation and crunched down her salad. She always had cravings for raw meat, but after a certain incident a few years ago, she became a vegetarion.

She listened intently to everyones stories. When it went silent for a bit, she decided it was her turn. "Um...I'm Ira. I'm half white siberian and half pinto or spotted bat. So I know how you feel Zum. My elements are ice and snow. My ice can get out of hand sometimes, as some of you know from last night...but I can control it most the time. I change forms when I become really weak or as a last resort when I feel my life is in danger. Lets see...I own an icecream shop near the park and my personality changes at night. I can be a real sadist sometimes. So, I worked as a Dominatrix for a while last year, actually, that's where I met my botfriend. I just realized how weird that is.*laughs* Anyways...Yeah thats me." She grinned and chuckles under her breath as she sipped on her water.

It was akwardly silent now. "Uh..was that to much information? I'm sorry... I guess you guys probably didn't want to know about kinkyness."

"Half red fox and half komodo dragon, quite a combination..." Tetra stopped to take a bite of the steak she had. "My saliva... is uh... deadly. It's the reason I don't kiss anyone on the lips. I could easily kill them. As for what comes first in means of transformation... my eyes and my tail. I have a habit of occasionally flashing the eyes. My element of fire... well, I can't get enough of it! I've practiced using my skills so much with my dad that I've nearly perfected it!"

"I do have a brother... but he's adopted. He knows our secret, of course... but he hasn't told anyone only because of my skills with toxins, meaning I could... you know." Her eyes transformed. "Uh oh... raw meat taking effect... I forgot to mention raw meat seems to make me change... probably because of the fact komodo dragons are predators... and iI love meat..." She began to transform, but managed to stop it after the ears came in, and changed back. "Sorry 'bout that... it's one of my, uh.. flaws. Oh yeah! When I'm not fully transformed, the inside of my mouth stays like that of a komodo dragon's."

"So, who's next? I [I]am[/I] more of a listener, anyway." Tetra used her skills with fire to cook her steak until medium rare.

Chance listened intently to everyone's description of their beast forms and special abilities with their elements, to be honest he was a little surprised that so many young kids had these abilities to keep a secret from their families and friends. Chance took a swig from his glass to wash down the food he ate, it was very delicious and cooked accordingly he though. After Tetra spoke, Chance decided to share his information that he had.

"My name is Chance, I can morph into the combination of a wolf and a rhino but I keep the wolfs physical form. My skin though is tough and hard to penetrate, and I have spiked that run from the base of my forehead trailing down my backside and it stops at my tail. I can manipulate the wind at my discretion and case tremors with the earth." Chance moved around some broccoli on his plate while he talked, he kept his eyes on his food as well. "I don't really know anything of my past, I was in a car accident so I was told and can't remember a thing. But every time I sleep i get these images of people dieing and hear countless cries of pain and torment, it keeps me up at night." The group seemed to be listening closely since he was the eldest there. "I found that drinking helps me sleep and gets those thoughts out of my head, but its only temporary.....soon I became addicted and it consumed me for a while until I started to go to group meetings." Chance took the napkin off his lap and cleaned his mouth before tossing it down on his plate, he wasn't too happy to divulge that bit of information to strangers.

"It's alright Chance, we're not here to judge anyone. But hearing your side brings more light of what I have to discuss after dinner with the whole group" Avian spoke up.

"I guess" Chance shrugged his shoulders before picking up his glass of wine and gulping the whole contents.

Well people had finished their meals, and told their part of the story, some of them more so than others. Avian quickly cleared the table got everything running in the dish washer and took out her keys. She unlocked the basement and pushes the door aside. "Now everyone If you please, carefull down the stairs, I will turn the lights on once I am down there."

Everyone seemed kinda wierd about that bit, but followed through and entered the basement, carefully using the railing and making sure they didnt step on anyone else. Once everyone was down there avian headed down and shut the door beind her, It sounded as if she locked it and didnt even come down the stairs.

Most of them didnt think it was too dark down there, After all they could see somewhat in the dark. Avian was behind a wall that stuck out by what seemed to be a fridge, No one could see her though. She flicked the light switched and stepped out from behind the wall.

Just then everyone noticed the basement's decoration. There was a fridge by the light switch and next to that was a punching bag. Just your normal punching bag that you would find at a gym. It was securley bolted into the ceiling and hung there. It looked severely beaten but still in one piece.

Right next to that was a solid chunk of tree, bolted to the ceiling, and the wall to hold it in firm place, as ifthe tree gre through the basement all along. Deep scratch marks dug into the thich bark, and next to this extra large 'cratching post' was a tredmill. She had her own mini gym in the basement. On the opposite wall behind everyone was a large tv screen, a flat plasma screen that took up a majority of the wall. A couch across from it so people could sit.

"Beleive me people, I know what it is like to keep secrets, just, well I have kept them alot less longer than yourselves. Where I came from everyone was like me, and we did terrible things..." Avian paused then smiled again, "This will be very hard for some of you to beleive, at least I think so, growing up here on earth all your lives and everything."

"What do you mean... here on earth?" Chuck asked quickly, beating Chance and anyone else to the beat.

Avian sighed, "There exsists a secret under ground facility, a man who's heart is as black and evil as possible built this facility in hopes of creating an army so he could take over the four continents of my home planet. Before you start saying anything look at the tv behind you." She had her hand held computer with her, who was keeping silent, and she pressed a few buttons. A large rotating picture came up on the big screen. It was of a planet very similar to earth.

"That is Solkudor, A planet far from this solar system. There are four major continents each governed differently but all joined at the center, with trade routes and the such. However they have had some wars recently and that is when Mr Zith, This man..." She put up a picture of MR Zith on the bigt screen, "That is when he decided to start the facility. First he experimented with humans directly, it did not work to well, he created un contreolable beasts uncapable of rational thought or following orders, he killed all of them, or what the facility calls decommishioning. He then worked with unborn children but the mothers died before giving birth because their children had no control of their forms, even in the unborn state. Knowing it would work if the mothers were out of the picture he just worked with embryo's and such."

She let a few more slides go by, pictures of early development, failures, scientists injecting a unit strapped down to a steel table. She went by this quickly, when she took the ship she got alot of information about the facility as well... Includding pictures, some of which she didnt like. She then resumed her story, "Eventually he had it, remove the egg from the mother, and basicly he had test tube babies. All growing into beastly monsters, This first group made it to adult hood, all able to take orders, fight, and sling around the elements. It was a success, but it took to long."

She frowned and passed some more unimportant pictures, "Then came the breeding, this was slow and Mr Zith had no patience for it, so those units, although very useful to him, took to long to grew, even though the beast unit mother was able to handle full pregnency, with no tampering of the child to create yet another beast unit. He started experimenting with growth technology, he used it to speed up the aging process and returned it to normal once they were at adult hood, which explains your growth spurt at puberty Chuck, one of your parents was grown using that growth 'hormone' as ill call it. Anyways eventually he had enough strong, trained units that he started missions. Go get this information from this village, or go check out this city, or go kill this man because he is a menace to the world."

She remembed every excused she heard, "Well all those missions involved killing innocent people, women children and hard working fathers. Some of the units began to not beleive in what we were doing, and they fled the planet. They came to earth, married either human's or one of their own and had chioldrem which in turn has created all of you guys, Except for you Chance, You seem old enough, and from those memories, You most likely came here the same method I did. By ship... and upon crash ladning the ship had to self destruct. You guys remember that fire outside of the city, that explosion that caused fires that were out before the fire department got there, that was me landing her 9 months ago... So you see, we are not human, and we originated far from earth. Some of you have parents, MOST all of you do actually, even chance probably had parental units, I however do not. I was completely created, Zith hoped that completely creating a unit from scratch would ... remove any sense of wrong or right in it, where our models would kill anyone without question, another failiure."

She stopped the slide show on a picture of her chained facing a wall. Her shirt gone, her back exposed and ripped up, fresh deep wounds drained blood freely down her back and onto the floor. A Beast with the form of a bear stood nearbye, breathing heavily, Avian's blood on his claws.

"That is me, OR any other unit that disobey's preders because they think the pointless killing is wrong, They are beaten into submission, the lesser case, whipped horribly, the medium case meaning more than once they dissobeyed, and my case, Multiple times i questioned what we were going, so i skipped both other levels and went straight the the shredding. My own team leader did this to me... It was his job whether i was under him or not. The last stag, before any of you ask, is euthinasia, death... They figure you arent worth trying to keep anymore so they just kill you off."

The computer in her hand spoke up for the first time ever, "Yes indeed. Now Avian, Your bid on the nearest warehouse has won, all the staff you chose are now getting it cleared out cleaned up and ready for the building to begin."

"Thanks computer. Now Chance has memories of death dying screams, which is what i share every night, You most likely came to earth to escape the horror's of that planet, either the crash or a real car accident removed those memories of the home world, except your animal form could not forget, It reminds you in the night when your mind is most likely to hear it,... As for what the computer just told me... Im building another ship, I planned to come here, find others like myself, and return. I dont want more innocent people to die because of one mans dreams to rule the world... So the real reason i sought you all out was, I cant do this alone, I need your help, but if you decide you do not want to go, then just know I AM going back, even if i have to do so alone... But if you do some with me, I can help train you while the ship is being built, train you to control your elements, and get the best use out of your animal side... I know this was alot of information all at once, the couch is open, sit down, freak out, question my sanity, whichever works for you... But I do need your answers some time...In the meantime, Ill be running..."

She quickly changed forms like she did it all the time, so quick and fluid. She was standing there in animal form within a few seconds.
Full body of a bengal tiger, bright orange with black stripes, long twitching tail, those back stripes even had some hints to the blonde and brown that was avian's human hair color. This odd coloration was blending into the large feathers on her head, and that ran down her neck, and into the two largest hawk wings ever. They had to be big enough to actually let her fly so if she had opened her wings, her wingspace could easily go from one wall to another if she stretched them properly.
She got on the tredmill and started running.

[I][Oh and just so you know, because we cant talk normally in full animal form, If your trained properly we can communicate through telepathy in full form.] [/I]She added that last bit, projecting her voice into everyone's minds.

------
ooc: Ok I Lied, this has got to be my longest post, but I had alot of info to throw out so yeah bare with it, YAY moving along! *is shot by you guys*

Ira's eyes widened and she took a step back. "Wow wow wow! Do you really expect me to just give up my life here to save some planet I never even heard of? Do you know who my boyfriend is? He's a crime boss. Your asking me to help kill someone who does the same thing we do every day? I kill people! It's seems a little hypocritical. Unless I had no reason to live, I would never join your suicidal crusade!" She rampaged up the stairs and slammed the door. Avian following close behind.

Avian grabbed her arm and turned her around. "What about your powers? I can help you."

"Fuck you! I can learn to control it myself. I don't need your help. I don't anyone! Especially from a psycho bitch from a "different planet"!" She screamed and slammed the door.

After a few minutes of running,a can drove up and she flagged it down. The rain was pouring now, as she got into the car. She took off her soaked jacket and sat it next to her.

"Where to little lady?" He smiled and gazed at her through the mirror.

"2114 East. Saints street."

"Ah! The old Nutely mansion. Why is a sexy thing like you hangin' around with those thugs?"

"I'm a government trained operative trained to track, infiltrate, and assassinate Azazel Nutely. Why?" She smiled crossed her legs.

"Oh, really. Well I wish I had a fox like you trying to kill me." He laughed and eyed from the mirror.

"Good. Now get your perverted ass moving before I blow your fucking head off." She pulled a 9mm that was attached to her thigh, and shoved into the back of his head. "Now!"

The caby stepped on the gas and sped off. "Wow! No need for that. I was just playing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the mansion, she got out of the cab and watched the man speed away. She smiled and knocked on the door. The butler answered the door and smiled.

"Miss Ira. I'm glad to see you back. I wasn't expecting to see you again for a while after that fight last night. Unfortunetly Mr. Azazel is in an important meeting right now though. So why don't you wait in the kitchen""

Ira frowned and threw off her jacket. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cookie. Suddenly, a multitude of gunshots fired from upstairs. She quickly ran upstairs and pulled out her gun. Slowly raising her gun to her shoulder, she walked up to the main office door and kicked it open. Blood was everywhere, and a half a dozen bodies lay scattered around the room. Many of them were already dead, while the rest moaned and cried in pain, trying to inch their way to safety. Scanning the room, she realized Azazel wasn't there, and she ran out.

Upon exiting the room, a figure grabbed her arm. She instantaneously threw it down and stood on it's chest, pointing the gun at it's head. It was a young Asian male, he had several gunshots to the chest, and would most likely not live long. She grabbed him by the collar and screamed.

"Where is Azazel?!"

"H...he...i..s..go..." The man coughed up blood and gurgled as he spoke. Unfortunetly, he did not answer her question before he died.

Dropping the corpse she ran to Azazel's bedroom. Azazel lay on the bed, his clothes drenched in fresh blood. The bed also was turning a dark crimson. His skin was deathly pale, and his breathing was slight. Ira ran to him and held him in her arms. He looked at her through dreary eyes and smiled.

"Hey babe. Took you long enough."

Ira smiled and kissed his cheek "This isn't the time Azazel. We gotta get you to a hospital.

"No...Theres no use. I'm done babe." He pulled her head down and kissed her. "I'm sorry about last night. I was a total ass."

"Its ok. I forgive you." She slightly laughed, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

He grinned and then his eyes went blank. She could feel, his life leaving him. It was too much for her to bare. She hugged him tightly to her and sobbed into his breathless chest. All the pain inside her welled up and exploded. Her eyes turned bright blue and black and white fur sprouted across her body. Large black and white spotted wings sprung from her back spread from wall to wall. Aggressively storming out of the room, she savagely ripped the moaning bodies to pieces and sniffed out any survivors, slowly gnawing them while they screamed. Once she was finished, she crawled next to Azazel and passed out. Transforming back into her now naked human form, covered in blood.

------------------------------------------

OOC: Well someone had to be rebellious. Now she has lost everything, so she'll be coming back to you guys in a bit. Or you could come to her. Either way works.

ooc: I expected you of everyone to be the rebelious "year right you psycho not happening!" So no worries :D
-------

Avian stood in her living room, She sighed, She understood Ira's reasoning, The fact she killed people made sense, but so did avian, all her life shes killed people, not just people whos betrayed her, stolen her stuff, or were criminals against criminals.... they were innocent people, and she didnt want that to happen any more... She didnt want to do it alone...

A small hand on her sholder shocked her, " Whaayy...." She was so distracted with thinking she didnt notice Taylor come up the stairs behind her.

Taylor sat there, her deep purple eyes full of fear and yet acceptance. "What about me? You had planned on enrolling me into school... right, but, how will that work if you run off to another planet..."

Avian paused, "I never did intend to take you along, you are young, and you just suffered a horrible loss, I didnt think it was fair to make you join me, so I had planned for you to go live with one of my closest human friends."

Taylor shook her head, eyes full of determination, "No! I am going. I dont care if I am young or not! I dont have anything here, and I can be usefull to you! So count me in!"

"Me too!" Chuck said from the stairway, "I can live without beer and... stuff for a while, no problem, but to be honest, i probably would have said no, but the way you put it, and the fact a girl several years younger than me has the balls to volenteer, I find myself unable to say no, I may be an Idiot sometimes but, I do have a heart you know..."

Zum was still downstairs but he shouted up the staits that wherever chuck went he went so she was stuck with both of them. Avian sighed, how come it was all the underage kids ready for adventure, as she thought about it that part made more sense, they have less worries and are more open for those tv show adventures where as ones who have set food in their lives and taken control were less willing to give up their luxurious lives... She figured Chance would refuse too now that she got to thinking about it, his dreams were of the terrible things he had done in his past, or at least thats what avian thought, why would someone who escaped that, and forgot most of it, want to go back to the chaos.

She slid down into her couch, resting her elbows on her knees she cried into her hands, this was such a pointless trip, She is crazy for wanting to go back but it was worse for her to come to earth thinking for one moment that any of the ones like her would want to give up their lives to go save a place they didnt even know exsisted, and chase down memories they would rather forget. What a fool she was being. Ira refused, Chance most likly will as well, and tetra, she had a choice but the final say was her parents, like they would ever want their little girl to fly off and get in danger. So that left her with the stoner, the vampire, and the emotionaly wrecked kid. This was a suicide mission for sure.

----
ooc: Even Avian has her issues lol, but again i had to put up HotShotGurl's stuff for now... Anyways...

Chance remained downstairs while Ira stormed off and out the house, the others went back upstairs to chat, at least thats what Chance thought as he sat down on the couch and thought for a moment.

(So, I was used to kill innocent people and now those same people need help from a mad man. I don't even think I'm strong enough to battle in my beast form against a far more advanced being that has more experience) Chance twiddled his shoes on the ground as he made a choice about leaving or staying. Finally, the giant stood up and made his way upstairs to find Avian and the others in the living room. Avian was sobbing on the couch, Chance frowned as he knelt in front of her placing his hand on Avian's shoulder. She looked up at the man with watery eyes.

"You won't come, will you?" She said almost in a whisper. Chance closed his eyes and thought for a moment, he was shaking slightly before opening his mouth.

"Tell me when you plan to leave, and I will be there" The answer surprised the woman as she placed her hands on her knees, still looking at Chance.

"Even after I told you..."

"....obviously I left because I couldn't do anything.....alone, that is. But if you got a small band at least its something to make a dent if not more. I probably deserve the marks on my body, but I'll be damned if I don't get some payback." Chance stood up and began to head towards the door to leave, the children in the room were at awe at his presence and their spirits were increased more knowing they had Chance on their side. "Like I said, just contact me when you're ready"

"How do I get a hold of you? I don't have your number" Avian replied.

"You wrote down my information didn't you? My address is there, come over whenever you want" With that, Chance left the house and made his way to his car, starting the engine he drove off and got onto the highway towards his apartment. He remained silent throughout the drive until he got to his home, walking up the steps he made it to his door and entered, his dog sleeping on the couch in his favorite spot. Chance went to his room and closed the door behind himself, he picked up his phone and dial for his friend Ian, the phone rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Chance.....Chance do you know what time it is? What's up bud?" Ian yawned on the other line.

"When you rescued me from my car after the accident that day, and brought me to the hospital Ian you were more than a friend, you were my only family I had here. don't remember my past or much about it, but I know I've always looked up to you as my brother." Chance laid down on his bed, snuggling o his back looking at ceiling of his room.

"...." Ian remained silent.

"You took me to your home and took care of me, I ask you did you know what I was when the full moon came out?"

"Yes, one night I saw a wolf in bandaged where you slept. It was only once but I knew it was you since the bandages were as tight as I tied them. You had spiked along your backside and slept like a log for the remaining month, I didn't think it would be best to tell you what I saw..." Ian coughed a bit, still groggly from waking up so late. Chance sighed through the phone.

"Ian, I'm going to be away for a bit to find my home.....I don't know how long I'll be gone or if I'll even come back alive..." That notion brought fear into Ian's heart. "Just know this my friend, I'm in your debt Ian" Chance hung up the phone and turned to his side.

Knowing Chance would be going was the biggest pick me up Avian could have gotten. He wa strong, knew his powers well, and this brought her confidence. It was getting late so Avian looked to chuck and Zum, "You should head home now its kinda late, Chuck take Tetra home... please?"

Tetra had just come up the stairs, a bit lost in thought, "Uhm..."

Avian frowned, "I am sorry Tetra, i shouldnt have brought you into this, your young you have a life ahead of you here, you can tell your parents about this, since they should already know, at least you know the truth of where our kind came from... but I am sure your parents will 100% reject the idea of their daughter going off into space to go fight the bad guys...so... Chuck will take you home, if you have any questions or anything you know where I live, and your welcome here any time... same for you zum and chuck, i can even train you guys between now and lift off."

Avian trailled off into her own thoughts, and chuck gave Tetra a silent ride home, Later Avian heard Chuck and Zum return and go into their side. She was left in her own home with Taylor lounging on the recliner as if they had just watched TV or something, instead of talking about psycho mad men and space flight.

Avian let her in on every detail about what was going on with the ship, the supplies, and everything else. Avian suddenly hungry again, mostly from stress, got up and headed to the fridge, she pulled out a completely raw steak, one she had not cooked before the little group meeting. She grabbed a plate, washed the stake off, and then just ripped into it like it was natural. Taylor frowned, for her she liked everything food wise, but she liked it cooked.

On the ride home Tetra finally spoke. "I'm going."

It surprised Chuck. "Zum is the only happiness I know... I'm not going to live without him." she said. "So take me back. I don't care what my parents think. I'm going to be a hero!"

They turned around and went back to Avian's. Tetra suddenly bursted through the door. "I'm going, whether my parents like it or not."

Ira awoke in her bed. She was now clean and in a fresh white nightgown. The old butler smiled and walked up to her a tray of steaming soup.

"I'm glad your finally awake. We have alot to talk about, but first, eat your soup. It'll give you the strength you need." Sat next to her on the bed and patted her head.

Ira sat up and slwly nibbled the fresh vegetables in her soup. It was very hot, but she could easily cool it when entered her mouth. "Thank you Henry." After a few moments the memory of what happened filled her mind. She couldn't contol the tears as they dropped on the bed. Henry hugged her tightly and wiped away her tears.

"Now, now. You know Azazel would hate it if you cried for him. Be strong now child. Once you regain your strength, I can teach you how to properly control that beast of yours."

Ira looked at him confused and scooted off the bed. "What do mean?"

The old man grinned and long fangs extended past his lips and a long split tongue slithered down his chin. He smiled and returned to normal. "I've known about you all along young one. I suggest you watch yourself around Avian. She's trouble..."

"Wait. How do you know her? Or any of this? Who are you?" She quickly backed away and extended her claws.

"There isn't time for this. Lets just say I'm a friend. I was sent here years ago...to help you. You see, Avian is lying! She wants to use for her own gain. She doesn't want to save the planet. She wants to control it herself, with your help. Zith isn't bad, he only wants to help. He can save you."

"Why should I believe you?!"

"Why should you believe her!? You've known me for years. I would never lie to me. Your like daughter to me. I was born there Ira, I know the truth. You were born here, you have no idea what the planet is like."

She contemplated for a moment and lowered her claws. "I guess your right. I don't know her or any of them. Alright, what do I need to do?"

Henry smirked and handed her her short swords. " Come with me. There is blood to be shed."

-----------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Plot twist! DUN DUN DUN!! Yes, he's a bad guy, buy she doesn't know that yet.

ooc: Talk about avian has her work cut out for her now >_< not only does she have a scret agent of earth after her, she has an unknown enemy from her home planet, wonderful TT_TT lol, fun stuff,

---------

Avian was surprised by Tetra's bursting in through the front door, and her quick reply, "I..." She was at a loss for words, she did not know what to say, and she could see in Tetra's eyes there was nothing she could say or do to change the girls mind. "Alright, but you should go home, Once I know when we leave, Zum will be the messenger...for now limit how much you are around me, next door with zum is fine."

"Why Is that?" Tetra asked suddenly.

"Well, I am sort of under investigation again by a Secret agent, human, who is dead set on finding out how i caused all the tings i did when i got here, the explosion, the fires and putting them out again, and the blackout... Since my club iced over because of Ira last night, he is back on my tail again. I dont want anyone harrased because of him. Agent Walter is just a wee bit obsessed, yet he is WAY off on what I really am, so ... Yeah anything I need to let you know, I will let zum be the one to tell you."

Tetra understood, and her, Chuck, and Zum left again, to take Tetra back home. Avian slumped down in the couch and turned on the tv. The news went on about weather, small things, and a large murder at a big placein town. Avian could figure in her mind what it was about and flicked to another channel..

After surfing for a while she looked up to notice Taylor with another questioning look. "So... Whats this Zith guy like anyways, If we are gonna fight him, then we should know what he can do..."

Avian paused, "nothing that great actually... He is plain human after all..."

"Wait, Why doesnt someone just kill him then?" Taylor seemed mighty shocked that the guy in charge of all this bad stuff wasnt a unit as well.

"Thats just it. He knows of the flaws of his own experiments, so he has chosen not to undergo the same process, He wants to live as LONG as possible for his desire's to come true, instead of the possibility of being drivin insane from some experimental flaw. We cant just up and kill him though, he can walk the facility halls with no body guards because he knows that the majority of the unit's there will come to his defense. So its more like we are going after some of his best, his brightests, exposing his facility and experiments to the world, getting a few more rebels and taking him down before he kills even more innocent people. Once we can actually get to him, and remove him from the picture, we may be able to stop this alltogether, since his units wont have anyone to follow, or missions to do, they could find their own way to live, if not, we will have to do something about them too. So many of them have a simple lust for blood, that I dont think is curable."

Taylor nodded, "So basicly hes a human who wanted to fuck up everyone else, except himself because he knew of the side effects, and even though hes huma most of his units are still willing to follow him even though they could tear him to shreds in a matter of seconds. Did he breed their brains right out too?"

"In a sense, he is trying to make them so they dont have a will of their own, they dont think except to kill, so they dont leave like I did. So they dont grow a heart and feel bad for the lives they have taken... Form a brainwash really. I heard of an attempt to kill him, but it only happend once, and that was before I was created. A unit not to different from myself actually, he decided enough was a enough. From what I heard he made it to Mr. Zith's office, however shortly after he entered, he left the office again, only dead. Mr Zith and his desk lady were in a discussion when the man decided to kill so I am assuming either he wasnt very skilled, or the secretary herself has abilities, and Mr Zith uses her as a personal guard when hes alone in his office, they say she was covered in blood when they dragged the units body out of the office. So... Its hard to get to him no matter what."

"We got our work cut out for us then dont we..." Tay smiled, "Maybe its a good thing your taking along a few of us that have really small forms, we can spy the best you know."

Avian smiled, "Indeed you can..."

ooc: Yay computer access other thank yours frankie! Woot!
-------------------
Zum and chuck returned Tetra to her home to decide to tell her parents or not, maybe just express her ideas about where her kind originated, either way they parted ways and returned home.

Zumiah went up to his room to soak in the details. His pas wasnt the best but... his life now was as normal sa he could make it. Was he really willing to give it up for the chance to possibly die... or risk tetra's life either...

But the nagging feeling to do people good was far stronger than to stay and get good grades. He fell into sleep thinking about the mission.

A dream began~

Zum was in the orphanage again, he was 7 years old. He knew many kids there many came and many went, all the while and his oddness left him out of the choice kids. The orphanage was a terrible place to live when it wasnt visiting days... Kids were treated horribly, fed things that resembled food but didnt seem like it, beaten if they did or said something wrong, or insulted or offended the people who came to see the kids. It was terrible, and it was amazing no one had shut them down...

Zum sat on a cold unfolded chair, like all the other kids, at an assembly of sorts. Shortly after that they were told to sit in silence as parents went up and down the lines to check the children...

A large woman and a timid man hovered there in front of zum, eyeing him and the girl he sat next to, her name was Naomi, she was like him, able to change. Zum was adopted along with naomi to the couple. Later life went from crap to crappier. The husban was shot in a drive by shooting, and the mother, known as Betty the Bitch slowly went crazy and took things out on Naomi. One night naomi changed into her small little mouse sized form that looked like an arctic fox when betty beat her for not folding the sheets properly. That night she had changed under the stress of everything and Zum was comforting her, understanding her situation.

Betty the bitch came in and saw naomi's form... that was the last straw, she went balistic and tried to kill naomi, zum attacked the woman and naomi fought back... leaving the woman unconcious in her mansion the kids ran away. Unfortunatly a few days later they got split up.

Alone in an alley, in the shadows durring a warm sunny day Zum cried to himself, wishing the sun would go down so he could find something to eat. A smack in the heat alerted him to the fact someone was standing there.

"Hey miss why ya cryin!?"

Zum didnt look up, "IM A BOY!" He screeched.

"Ah I see, Sorry about that, You know, The smell of flowers helps drown out the trash."

Zum glanced up, surprised this man could smell his unusual scent., "Yeah well... " He couldnt think of anything to say...

The guy smiled, "Heh Its alright, Im like you, no worries... My Name's Chuck! Looks like you need some help... wanna crash at my place?"

"Sure..." Zum didnt care anymore, "My name is Zumiah, but you can just call me Zum..."

Zum woke up from the dream, he met chuck that day and it was the best thing that had happend to him, he got a better life than before, he was greatfull to have Chuck as a friend and RoomMate, even if chuck was an idiot most the time...

Zum forced himself to go back to sleep, if chuck can grow the balls and responsiblity to take ona life threatning mission, then so can he...
---
ooc: fun stuff

Work seemed to pile up for the day, there were a lot of admissions at the hospital and Chance had to log everything in from his house and he couldn't find any time to take a break. Waking up after last night was easy, but not having to wake up to the work load and endless emails about patient records. It was about to turn noon, the sun was high and and weather was very warm to the touch as the winds caressed his cheeks as it blew through his open window.

"Man, I really don't need this today" Chance sighed as he finished charting his final patient for the day, he backed his chair away from his desk and stretched his arms in the air. The giant looked out his widow, he could see his dog sleeping on his bed, his fur shinned in the sunlight and beamed off the beast. Chance just marveled on how things seemed to be normal to him, even though his history in the past was covered in the blood of the innocent. Chance closed his eyes and took a couple of breaths before standing up from his chair, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. There was a knocking on the door that surprised the gentle giants, Chance made his way to the door and opened it. He saw a tall man, still shorter than he was in a well pressed black suit and and dark pair of shaded, the man looked up to meet Chance's gaze.

"Hello there, my name is Walter, Mr. Walter. I have a couple of questions for you about a certain young lady that you've recently had contact with during the past couple of days." The man rudely entered Chance's apartment and made his way to the inside, Chance didn't see him as much of a threat so he let the rudeness pass. Chance only wondered if he was talking about Avian. She was the only female he met in the past couple of days.

"An contacts I have with anyone is my affair, it is none of your concern sir. Please leave my home" Chance motioned for the man to leave through the same door he entered. The man mealy cocked an eyebrow and took out some photos from the inside of his coat pocket. He through them on the kitchen table, they were pictures of when Avian and Chance were in the alley. The pictures were dark but there were still clear shots of he two talking with one another.

"Funny thing about these pictures Chance..." Mr. Walter knew his name without Chance introducing it, "....your eyes seem to turn a shinny white, more so than what regular people do"

"The moon was in my eyes, as you can see in the photo" Chance walked over to the photos and proved his point, Mr. Walter mearly adjusted his shades and began to walk away towards the door.

"Just know this boy, she's under our watch and you will be too. I'll be in touch" He made his way out the door and left. Chance stood there and shook a bit inside, he didn't know if Mr. Walter was just suspicious of Avian or if he knew their secret, either way.....Chance knew he had to limit his contact with Avian in order to protect her from this man. He seemed more dangerous that he appeared.

Avian woke the next day to three different noises going off. The first as Taylor using the blender to make a smoothie for breakfast, the second was her computer beeping at her about appointments, emails, and other info, and the third was a horrible cracking sound on her door.

She pulled herself off the couch and made way for the door. She opened it and sighed at the sight of it. The man she had tried to shake for months was back, again. She thought for a moment about letting him in the house, letting him stray to far from the front door and just killing him there, but he was only doing his job, and killing him might put even more eyes on her than she needed.

"Hello again Agent Walter... Let me guess, This is about my club right?"

He glanced at her over his shades, his bright green eyes watched her for anything that could be a give away. "Of course..." He said as he entered without asking. She could break his arm in such a quick motion for that but she let it slide, she was used to it.

He sat on the couch and set some pictures on her coffee table, "A lot of strange things happen around you Miss Torain. I mean your club iced over, Alot of people could have died if it didnt thaw out you know..."

"Including myself thank you very much, and dont for a moment beleive i had anything to do with it because frankly sir, thats bull shit. I was running my club on its opening day, got frozen, and had a really bad night, You dont even want to know how much money I lost in that incident."

He frowned, "True..." His dark blueish hair caught the light and avian felt like ripping it all out, if anyone on the planet could piss her off, it was this guy. "However, things of all wierdness happen, around you."

"I beg to differ Walter, First off I wasnt anywhere near the three towns that had their own problems all at the same time... For example in there was three days straight of rain in the Sahara desert, at the same time hawaii suffered a lovely blizzard, and dont forget moscow and its severe heat wave... Yet I have never been to any of those places, so why do you think this iced up club has anything to do with me? I fail to see your logical reasoning..."

He listened and remembered each incident, all did happen in places she had never been but he wasnt taking at as sure proof she was innocent. He knew these things revolved around her somehow, he just didnt know how. "you forgot to mention the fires in california..."

She glared at him, "California ALWAYS has fires..."

"Ahah!" He shouted as if she confessed to the whole thing, "You say that, but maybe you just dont like california..."

"Iv never been there, cant really say id like it or not, I cannot beleive you think this is my doing, and surely some idiot with a camp fire in california or something isnt the best excuse to tell your boss but seriously I have no idea about any of these events... Blame Global Warming."

"Not likely," He paused, "So who, may I ask is this man?" He pointed at a picture of her and chance in the alley way.

She looked annoyed at the fact he thought she was this stupid, "I know you well enough to tell you, you already know who he is, But to humor you, his name is Chance. Rather fetching man I must say," She smiled blushed, "I wasnt really interested in people when i moved here, I mean the dating sort, but... When I saw him there at my club the other night, I was so drawn in by his mass and his- eh well you know, I wanted to get to know him, perhaps get his phone number, you know maybe go out on a date or two..."

Taylor snuck down into the basement and locked the door, she couldnt help but snicker to herself about the look Agent Walter had on his face about this story.

Avian continued, "So I took my break and hinted at him to follow... We talked for a bit and I scored his info, Well last night i invited him over, but you know that already since your watching me and such, We had dinner. I had just moved into this duplex you see, so to get to know my neighbors better I invited them over, and one of them had a date with a school mate so I invited her as well. It also gave me a sly way of getting to know chance better too, you know what I mean," Avian grinned and smiled, "Without making it seem to sudden and everything you know. And as for The girl your about to ask me about, Ira, yeah She had passed out at my bar after a while, and to make up for it I invited her and her boyfriend over as well, like a party, but her and her boyfriend got into this fight and only she showed up."

"Then do explain why she left your house in such a manner last night..." He asked eyeing her suspiciously.

She frowned, "Yeah, My fault really. It was a mix of i didnt know she was a vegitarian, and then as the night went on some things were said and she got quite offended, My neighbor, chuck, is quite the ass you know. Making remarks that ... should get him slapped by the opposite gender, Im quite surprised she left his face intact..."

"Is that so..." He packed up all the pictures, jotted down some notes in a notebook and headed for the door. Avian followed him and once on the porch he turned around and took off his sunglasses. "I know your involved with something here, Beleive me nothing you say will make me think otherwise... Oh and by the way... Did you know that the girls boyfriend, the one who got into the fight with the Ira girl, did you know there was roumored to be a mass shoot out there the other night? Yeah many criminals are missing, including her boyfriend... I dont report such findings though, not my particular field If you know what I mean... You just better watch yourself... Ill have my eyes on you..."

And with that he was in his black sedan and gone. Avian was surprised with him, he didnt pull his gun on her this time, and he confronted her openly instead of just trying to sneak up and corner her. This was a new thing for him.

Avian shut the door and found taylor laughing in the kitchen, "What?"

"Were you telling the truth about all that stuff about Chance?"

Avian grinned, "Wouldnt You like to know..." With that avian headed for the shower.

As soon as Tetra got home she went to bed. She was exhausted.

She woke up in the middle of the night to find the house on fire. "What the f-" An entre chunk of wood fell behind her. "Holy shit! I better get outta here!"

When she finally made it out, the firefighters had already arrived. She had came out just as they were about to go in and try to get her out.

"Tetra... it's arson." said her father.
"What?! Arson?! But who?!"
"It... was Ricky... he wanted us dead... he waited until the right moment to strike... He was arrested immediately and because of what he said about us... they didn't believe him and sent him to the assylum down the road..."
"Is it ok if I go stay with a friend?"
"Go ahead. We'll be at the homeless shelter..."

Tetra immediately ran down the street to the duplex and burst through the door to Zum's side. "I need a place... to stay... house fire... Ricky... Arson... Insane Assylum..." She was panting. She was exhausted in more than one way.

Chance began to wash the dishes from his meal, the soap rose up to the top as he scrubbed the plated and silverware in the water down below. He had his mind on what that man from earlier mentioned about being watched, Chance had no idea that Avian was being watched long before they had met.

(Was she not telling us something at dinner? No that can't be, she was very blunt and specific.....still) The thought passed through his head like thunder as he continued to look around his very own apartment, as if to look for something that shouldn't be there. Chance drained the sink after finishing and dried his hands, he made his way to grab his gym bag until he stopped for a moment. He looked across the living room at his open window, walking over to it he peeked out the corner of the frame to see a nice black car parked outside of the apartment complex gates that he lived in. There was another man in a black suit talking on the phone and walking around the car, as if he was waiting for something. But it wasn't Mr. Walter that approached him before, looks like it was someone who worked for him though, there was a split second where the well dressed guard dropped his cell phone on the ground. (Perfect!) Chance smiled as he wound his hand backwards, streams of wind collected in the palm of his hand until it formed a visible ball of wind. When the guard bent over to pick up his phone Chance tossed the ball of wind as hard as he could sending it in the air and straight for the car. In a loud crash, the vehicle flew in the air and spun around several times before landing on its own room causing the car alarm to go off. The guard began cussing out out.

"Time to make my exit" Chance grabbed his gym bag and went to his door, down the stair of his complex and towards his car. He managed to exit the the complex in a hurried rush as his car sped off onto the highway and towards his gym. When Chance got to the gym he was a little bit satisfied that things went smoothly, after his workout he entered the sauna room to unwind. His cell phone beeped, he had a new text message, opening the phone Chance's eyes shot open as he read.

"How's the steam room?" It was from a blocked number.

"There's....there's now way" Chance lost his words.

"I told you we've got you under watch" Another text message read, Chance closed his phone and threw his head back against the tile wall to think.

(How do I get to you where it wont be suspicious?) Then the idea hit Chance harder than a pillow case full of bricks. He stormed out of the sauna room and changed his clothes before leaving the club, it was getting late again and there was only one place to be that was hip in town.....the Untamed Beast. Chance made his way there and got inside thanks to his bouncer friend, he noticed the club was packed once again. Making his way to the bar he saw the bartender from the first night that was working.

"Well hello there Mr. Popular, what can I get you to drink?" Smith asked. "Remember, you go the all access account for your tab, anything is open" Chance didn't pay much attention as he was writing a note on the table as quickly and clearly as he could, hopefully Avian would be here tonight or the bartender could give it to her. At the corner of his eye he could make out another guard coming up to Chance.

"You know, I wanna buy a drink for my buddy and I" Chance said loudly to get everyone's attention. He gave the man in the suit a huge bear hug that almost killed him. "We've been on so many mission that its time to celebrate, give us some shots of your strongest liquor" Chance smiled.

"Excuse me buddy, but I don't drink and you're....." The man in the suit tried to release himself from Chance's grasp, but Chance only flexed his muscles to keep him in place as he leaned down to his ears.

"You will tonight.....buddy" The shots were in front of them and Chance took a gulp, the the nervous guard followed suit. While the man wasn't looking, Chance folded the paper and slid it to the bartender. The letter contained info on why Chance hasn't called Avian and his situation being monitored. "Drink up bud!" Chance laughed as they took another shot. Only an hour into drinking the guard was passed out, Chance chugged some beer bottles and lined them up as he finished them. Smith had been away for quite some time, Chance's face became flushed and hot....he was getting pretty wasted.

(I wanna see you're cute face again...) He thought as he opened another bottle and began to drink, it took him some time since his coordination was way off, he could barely sit on the bar stool anymore.

Avian was showered and at work a little late, due to the traffic, AND being tailed so noticably by one of Agent Walters goons. She made it into the bar and saw Chance there almost wastedo ut of his mind, he strugled to open a bottle and finally got it to his lips.

She smiled and walked up to him, "Perhaps the unlimited access to the bar wasnt such a great idea after all...-" She paused and saw the man on the ground that no one even cared to notice, "Uhm chance, Why is one of Agent Walter's Goos passed out?" She was talking quietly enough that if the agent on the floor was trying to listen (and not actually passed out) he still wouldnt hear over the noise of the club.

He had glanced up at her, a little shocked but it took a while for it to kick in, "Oh him, he followed me here, they have been watching me since we met,"

Avian nodded, "I am well aware of that, Agent Walter has been on my case since i got her 9 months ago... He just KNOWS Im responsible for some of those...things that happend in town, and since the club issue the other night hes got a fresh start on me again, nice work with the agent though, did you have to foce feed him the shots or..."

"I was very ... persuasive with Him..." He paused and glanced at her, those yellow eyes again... "About-"

Avian cut him off, "I kinda have something to ask of you, a favor."

"Go ahead..."

She smiled, "Well I told Agent walter the reason we were talking in the alley is because I was interested in you and attracted to you and I wanted to privately get your information and stuff, and that you were invited to my first new home dinner so i could get to know you better if you catch my drift. Hope you dont mind..."

He smiled, "Nah..." Taking another swig he flashed her a grin, "Any of it true?"

She blushed and glanced at the ceiling, "Maybe..." In the way she said it was basicly the same as saying yes... "But anyways, You should take it easy you know, and if he or the goons approch you, go along with the attraction story, thought thecnically its not a story..." Avian trailed off again as the music seemed to beat loudly against her ears. "Dont worry, this whole thing will be finished soon and we wont have to worry about Agent Walter and his idiots, I plan on luring him there right before we leave, Id love to grab him by the shirt, tell him i did it, what i was, show him a part of my wild side, toss him aside and take off. Just the look on his face would be wonderful I think..."

She cleaned up the bottles chance had lined up and went back behind the bar, "I do kinda have to work tonight though so, ... Oh an if you see another agent looking guy around, hes the one who followed ME to work today."

Zum was awoken that night of the meeting, The front door being burst open he heard it first, both him and Chuck crashed into each other in the living room to see what was up. After listning to Tetra's story zum glanced at chuck.

Chuck sighed, "Yeah you can stay here, I am sorry to hear about your house..."

Zum hugged tetra as she tried to catch her breath, he pulled back and looked at her tired tear filled face, "It will be ok Tetra, And dont forget we will be leaving soon."

After a while zum took the couch letting Tetra sleep in his bed. The next morning both of them headed off to school and it was a very silent day for both of them. The other kids had heard about Tetra's house and many either laughed or joked about it, and some mentioned how horrible it was. She didnt talk all day at school, so Zum did not either.

They returned to Chuck's place and a man was just leaving, dressed in a black suit, and wearing black sunglasses. His dark blue hair shined bright in the sunlight.

"What was that about?" Zum asked once the man was gone.

"Just wanting to know what we were doing with Avian last night... The man is a loon if you ask me..."

As the day got to evening Zum showed Tetra more of his paintings that he had hidden in a storge room, and then they ordered take out for dinner. They heard Avian leave for work, seeing as how the club had gotten repaired, things replaced, and was up and running again in such a short time. They also noticed a black car following her down the road.

"Man what does that guy want with Avian I wonder..." Chuck thought aloud, "Ok no one was hurt in any of those accident's in town, so why is he dead set on finding a guilty party, no one was harmed in the forest fire, the black out was late so it harmed no one, and her club icing up wasnt show in the paper which means that no one was injured, maybe cold, but not injured..."

"Who knows, maybe its HOW the things are happening that he is more interested in... But it doesnt matter, so long as all our stories match itll be fine i think. Till we can leave..." Zum said as he sipped on his dinner.
-----------
OOC: Frankie told me that her next post will probably flash a little forward in the time to when the ship is ready so she suggests that you dont leave you next posts with openings where people need to answer other characters or whatever... She doesnt want this to die so shes jumping ahead to take off time.