Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, you handled my character well, Kata. ^^

I'll post next. Is there anything I should know about the building we'll be staying at so I can describe it?
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Okay. I also put some animal furs in there, since he probably keeps some for blankets or insulation or something.

Also, Chiyoko will be out of it for a little bit while her attack occurs. Just make sure not to let her go outside of course. However, for reasons she doesn't know. Her cluster headaches aren't lasting as long as they normally do, and there is a larger period of time between each attack. (About a week or so, maybe.)

Oh and if anyone wants to post about her headache going away, feel free to have her explain about her cluster headaches. (She is a unique case though, since they usually strike men who drink and smoke. She doesn't drink and smoke though.)
Posted
[size=1]I'll have to check it out later Wolfie, too much college work today.

Post should be up later on tonight in about an hour or two when I finished this essay. Another essay. What's with all the essays...?

We'll have a few run arounds with the characters and look around some more then we'll move onto the next chapter. Which is also the last chance for others to sign-up =p.[/size]
Posted
Okay, Vicky.

By the way, I'm kind of bending the rules on cluster headaches, so I hope that's okay. (That way my character isn't an annoyance every day at the exact same time.)

I thought it would be okay though, since she isn't the usual target for them anyways (in other words, not a drinking and smoking adult male. =P )
Posted
[size=1]Bending is okay ^_~

I left your character out a little, Nessaja, so you can have a chance to give us a bit more insight into the cluster headaches because I wasn't sure what you wanted for them. Also, I needed to get two items in here.

I'm not sure how I'm going to present this, possibly in the very opening page of the game, but we'll have a list of important information (such as documents and dates).

Sodrin is a very important character in the whole thing before humanity fell. We'll hear about it sometime soon. But since Ilya is the oldest in terms of what time she was frozen (2142 was it?) I might leak some information to you, Neko, for your character to talk about.

Jean Ford's diary will be read later on, little extracts. If you remember in the auditions I talked about a 'political unease' at the time. It's essential to what's happened here, but don't worry about remembering it all at the moment, it'll come together shortly.

And yes, I did put Obama in there XD.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Sounds like you've got quite the grand master plan set up :catgirl:

And yes, if it's something you believe Ilya would've heard (I.e. information that an 11 year old Russian-raised girl would hear about), by all means, fill me in, and if you feel a desire to, even tell me in what way you wish for me to bring these things into play in the storyline. I'll work with whatever you (or anyone, for that matter) give me to the best of my ability.

I'm working on the next post, and should have it done at some point tonight. At any point, if there's anything I should know, just PM it over to me, and I'll modify my post accordingly. :catgirl:[/SIZE]
Posted
Ok you guys and girls I completely changed my characters status and history and I hope I can join this one because i love the them of the thread.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Alrighty, post's up. Just trying to open up a bit of dialogue with Lon, for now. Katakidou - erm, I mean Mr. Blonde, please let me know if I made Lon act in a way you don't think he would've.

I left Chiyoko alone trusting that Nessaja could better explain her cluster headaches than I can, and went off to put Ilya in a position for Vicky to have Chase come into contact with Ilya, because I love giving Chase even [I]more[/I] opportunities togo about belittling people who irritate him. At the same time, I put up a timeframe for everyone to get back inside Lon's shelter - a timeframe that I think would make for entertaining prospects if Chase and Ilya were not to make the deadline of. (just a thought, of course :catgirl:)

At any rate, Vicky, during some point in this next exchange between the two, I feel it will be time for Ilya to say, as you so eloquently put it earlier, "We're real, dickface!" ...only, in her own manner, of course.

I can't wait until the group starts conversing/arguing/whatever about what happened here, and what (if anything) they should do about it. :catgirl:

[B]EDIT:[/B] Oh, yeah, and Dragons Wolfie, I'll leave it up to Vicky to judge your new entry, but I thought it might be worth noting that the link to your character's picture doesn't work.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Neko'][SIZE="1"]Mr. Blonde, please let me know if I made Lon act in a way you don't think he would've.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

It looks fine, Neko. Don't bother changing anything. He's perhaps a little more gruff then I would have made him towards Ilya. But I thought you handled it well overall.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][quote name='Mr. Blonde']It looks fine, Neko. Don't bother changing anything. He's perhaps a little more gruff then I would have made him towards Ilya. But I thought you handled it well overall.[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry about that :animeswea. I was taking your sign-up description of him to read as him being borderline unfriendly to people, as he prefers to be alone. My bad:catgirl:.[/SIZE]
Posted
Neko, you did fine with my character. Thanks for leaving things open for explanation. I'll try to get in a post later today explaining about the cluster headaches and getting back inside the shelter. Sorry for the wait guys. :animeswea

[B]EDIT: Also, Chiyoko feels really bad for not going to go look for Ilya.[/B]
Posted
[quote name='Nessaja'][B]EDIT: Also, Chiyoko feels really bad for not going to go look for Ilya.[/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Don't worry ^^' This'll give Lon and Chiyoko some time to talk alone while Ilya and Chase are off at the lab.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Post tonight then on Monday.

Monday will be the next chapter so you have the weekend to post... seeing as I'm never here on the weekend (or if I am, I couldn't make a post =p).

Monday is also the deadline for anyone joining later or changing characters, folks.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I have work tonight, but I get back home at about 8:30 central time, and I'll be keeping an eye out for your post, Vicky. As soon as it goes up, I'll begin work on my next post. Expect it to be up either in the late night tonight, or in the mid-afternoon tomorrow, depending on whether or not I pass out at my keyboard while typing tonight. :catgirl:

[B]EDIT:[/B] Alright, it's up. A bit later than expected, but it's up. If anyone's got a problem with it, just let me know, as usual. I figured it was about time Ilya learned how she got where she was. Also, did some more diddling around with my tricksy hobbit magics with making HTML coding my lapdog, and managed to produce something that almost resembles proper paragraphs. I'm assuming that the new chapter is going to more or less be the start of 'Day 1' of our adventure (assuming all this initial ordeal to be 'day 0')?[/SIZE]
Posted
That was rather tricksy hobbit magic, well done, Neko.

I think we (or at least I) have had enough of Lon "saving the day" so my next post will reflect a darker tone and a more somber realization of the declining health of this aging man.

Up today or early tomorrow. (and Nessaja, feel free to post before me, it won't mess me up or anything)
Posted
Okay, I'll post then. Thanks Kata. (I need a new nickname for you. :animeswea )

I'm also wondering if Day 1 of our adventure will be starting soon. I'll try not to move things along too much though, so we can start it soon.
Posted
I started to cry when I read about Echota. :animecry: I know it sounds silly, but I really liked him.

And good post, Blonde. A good cliff hanger too. I wonder how Lon will get out of this situation. Things look pretty hopeless right now.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I think I'm gonna go ahead and take some action, here. Ilya isn't, by nature, a violent person, but in this environment, she's gonna have to learn fast, and this seems like a good time to begin, at least as a start. Plus, considering the nature of Ilya, Chase, and Chiyoko's personalities/capabilities, I don't think it's conceivable that we would be able to avoid Lon's death unless something pretty drastic and unusual were to happen.

As a random string of off-topics, playing [I][U]Left 4 Dead[/U][/I] seems to give me a really good visual of what this kind of situation would look and feel like. Except with wolf-dogs instead of zombies, and minus the copious amounts of ammunition available in that game.

As for Kata's new nickname, why not call him Skedar? Ten points for the reference! :catgirl:[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...