OtakuBoards

Population Zero: Backstage

Vicky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]I'm thinking that I might have Ilya discover some more documents as she continues committing theft and the like (haha, dry humor) before she returns to the group (I'll have her leave the lab in my next post after everyone else has their next up). Vicky, if there's anything in particular you'd like her to find, lemme know and I'll be sure that she finds it.

I might also throw some sketches and stuff together when I'm not busy juggling the like six other projects I've piled on myself :catgirl:.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Actually it's a good idea. Anyone recall the name [b]Sodrin[/b] I came up with?

Maybe some propaganda for him. It's no secret but at the time everything happened I was going to have him as the US president (but not a conventional president, mind you). Errm if you wanted to put some stuff about him in, like a poster or something, think along the lines of lots of uses of red, power symbols and a lot of tricky stuff, if you get me.

We're going to end up inventing one crazy world haha XD[/size]

[SIZE="1"]Indeed, if that's the kind of person the last American president was, one can't help but wonder if whatever ended up (ends up?) happening was really a bad thing o.O.

I already have my next post about half done, since I'm operating independently from the others for this next part, but I'll be waiting to post it.

Eagerly awaiting the continuation!:catgirl:[/SIZE]

I'll be getting my post in tomorrow, hopefully Vicky. Sorry for the long wait.

(You too, Blonde. I would do it now but I don't have much time and I have so much stuff to get caught up on. I'd rather not rush any of my posts if I can help it.)

So yeah, don't worry guys. I'll be back on top of everything again soon. :animeswea

[B]EDIT: Took me longer than I thought, but it's up. I left it open for either Chase or Lon to find her.

Sorry for the wait guys.[/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]It's alright for the delay. I might be able to make a post but I'll wait for Blonde to get something up first. Neko still has free run to post whenever since her character's out of the way a bit at the moment.

When we all get together in the city I'm thinking of ending this chapter and then we'll start with the idea I had when I was drunk - yep, the one where I let you guys decide what happened to humanity.[/size]