OtakuBoards

Population Zero: Backstage

Vicky

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1] And if you tell your friends to join I'll give you my mobile number if you're in the UK and my credit card number if you're outside there. [/size][/QUOTE]

Well I just assumed we'd be getting those anyway; now I'm upset. How about just your address and a list of your fears?

So will you be vicious and post the accepted people in here or possibly by PM?

Either way doesn't bother me, cause I'm offing myself after this RPG is over anyway.

So you'll have that on your conscious now, Vicky.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Katakidoushi']
So you'll have that on your conscious now, Vicky.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]If she had one of those I'm sure she'd mind. Unfortunately she's Vicky and comes with a conscience that only occasionally wakes up from a deep slumber every time I remind her that she's being lazy about posting.

So don't panic. I know what to do![/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Postponed until I find more members.

Play with your characters a little bit or something, sorry about this folks. No casting yet but if you feel on edge try and improve as much as you can. Sorry about this.

[B]EDIT:[/B] *facepalm* Well the turn out still isn't good as I've finished with who I want in the game. Unfortunately, we're a player down from the casting I have in mind, which literally leaves us at three players including myself. Grim.

The game will start tonight - which'll end up being two in the morning for me and around night time for anyone else - so try and post as soon as you can. Anyone else thinking of joining still has a chance to, you'll know when the game's too far in to join.

Since we're starting off with three of us we seriously need people posting in the first few days as much as possibly. Except Neko needs to finish the Bio, but don't wreck your brain too much on that =p.

[B]EDIT EDIT:[/B] Someone slap me, I cannot count. There's [i]four[/i] of us in this game. Including myself... XD[/size]

[size=1]Okay, tis up.

You're completely free to do as you please in the first post within the parametres that you're in the same place and whatnot. If your character's face is in the Theatre thread, chances are you're in, haha =p. Casting is subject to change - rather added to - by either improved sign-ups and additional ones.

Your characters experience of waking up or being frozen is up to you. I know my post is rather long but I wanted to give the feel of what everything looked like at the moment. You guys have free run in describe the rest of the world, though, when we get to it. I just took liberties this time, haha.

(excuse any typos in the first post which will be weeded out tomorrow, I have an essay that I've been neglecting).[/size]

Hooray, made it in! I've been looking forward to being part of this! I just submitted the rest of my sign-up, so you can check out Ilya's history now (I wanted it to be extensive and thorough to give a good idea of her life experience).

By the way, Vicky, what season is it currently in the story?

[size=1]I'll be posting again tonight as soon as I finish Spearman's Rank and reading through T.S. Eliot's the Wasteland. Hint: Do not discuss your immense interest in the Wasteland with your teacher. He will want to discuss it.

Good posts so far, I'm going to try and bring a little bit together in my next posts (ie: I'll seal up mine and Nessa's character and give Neko's a mention, which means it's both open for you two). Kata is in a good position here to jump in when he wants, but you just have to make sure it's at the right moment.

I'm assuming Lon woke up a good few months before everyone else, right?[/size]

Awesome. ^^ I'm totally enjoying this already, and now that the initial group is all in one place, things should be progressing along fairly smoothly...minus the fact that each of us is a varying degree and type of totally whacko.

Feel free to have Ilya wake back up in your post if you'd like, Vicky, I don't care how. I'll be looking out for new posts in the story until well past my bedtime. :catgirl:

[size=1]Up goes the second post. I had a little fun here, hope you don't mind, Nessa XD.

I need to spell check this one as well but both will be done tomorrow >_<;;. I'm afraid I'm swamped, still, with homework. Boring homework about a dead guy.

(Neko, you damn cheat =p I wish I could use HTML, haha, looks lovely though)[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Up goes the second post. I had a little fun here, hope you don't mind, Nessa XD.

I need to spell check this one as well but both will be done tomorrow >_<;;. I'm afraid I'm swamped, still, with homework. Boring homework about a dead guy.

(Neko, you damn cheat =p I wish I could use HTML, haha, looks lovely though)[/size][/QUOTE]

I'll go read it now. I don't mind though. XD (Can't wait to read it now lol.)

Also, congratulations so far on a good start to a fun RP, Vicky. ^^

[B]I just read it, and it was great. XD I love the reference to Dante. I'll post now, but sorry if it's not the longest. I just want to keep the story going.[/B]

[quote name='Neko']Awesome. ^^ I'm totally enjoying this already, and now that the initial group is all in one place, things should be progressing along fairly smoothly...minus the fact that each of us is a varying degree and type of totally whacko.

Feel free to have Ilya wake back up in your post if you'd like, Vicky, I don't care how. I'll be looking out for new posts in the story until well past my bedtime. :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

I didn't see this, or I would have made her wake up for you. Well, I'll leave it how it is now and let you post. I need to go.

I hope my post was okay, Neko. ^^

[SIZE="1"][quote name='Vicky'](Neko, you damn cheat =p I wish I could use HTML, haha, looks lovely though)[/quote]:animecry:

Heeey, if I'd'a known you'd like it, I'd'a put up the code right away. It took a lot longer than it should've for me to do, even though all I did was dice up your title picture and make a sider out of it. The coding DID take a bit to get working properly, though.:catgirl:

[CODE]< table border=1 align=center >< tr >< td >< table align=center width=550 background="http://fc14.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/318/e/9/Population__Zero_by_Mieruru.png" style="background-repeat: repeat-y" >< tr >< td width=70 >< /td >< td >

YOUR POST HERE

< /td >< /tr >< /table>< /td >< /tr >< /table >[/CODE]

Just use that outline for your posts, and you can have the supah-sexay sideline, too :catgirl: As far as I know, all of the Board's tags that you normally use should still work. Just take the spaces away from the < > tags, and everything should work out dandily.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Don't worry, Nessaja, your post was fine. :catgirl:[/SIZE]

[quote name='Neko'] ...minus the fact that each of us is a varying degree and type of totally whacko.
[/QUOTE]

This is definitely going to be interesting to work with. A crazy genuis, two crazy girls and one guy pulling an Anthony Hopkins in the wild.

Powder keg.

Was that "The Edge" reference too obscure? I think so.

Anyway... I'll be posting tomorrow morning, or rather tomorrow afternoon for you Brits.

[SIZE="1"]Ack, sorry this is taking so long, guys. I'm working on my next post as I type this ('cuz I'm just multitalented like that :animesmil), and it should be up within the hour.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Katakidoushi PM'ed me for my okay before posting his section, just so you guys know. ^^

Oh, and to Dragon Wolfie (or to anyone else that may be looking at this, for that matter) by all means, do continue to work on sign-ups! From what I understand, Vicky is still leaving this open for new blood-erm, I mean, more people. So got to town with it!:catgirl:[/SIZE]

[size=1]Yep, that's right Dragon. We're still open if you went to edit, just send me a PM when you've updated and I'll give it another review.

I think I'll be stealing Neko's magical HTMLness for the opening post. When it gets more content it's going to look pretty big and I thought it would look nifty being separated from the rest of my post... that and I've already used about a gazillion graphics anyway so one more can't hurt =p.

My third post will be up tonight soon enough. Now all we have it Kata to come along and someone to slap Chase across the face and shout "we're real, dickface!" then we can go for a little wander around and come up with all these weird solutions and reasons for the downfall of the human race.

I have something interesting for next chapter >=).

(Everyone thinking of joining/editing characters please note the final deadline is the start of the second chapter).[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]My third post will be up tonight soon enough. Now all we have it Kata to come along and someone to slap Chase across the face and shout "we're real, dickface!" then we can go for a little wander around and come up with all these weird solutions and reasons for the downfall of the human race.

I have something interesting for next chapter >=).
[/size][/QUOTE]

Expect my character to do some "shaking up" during my next post. We'll get things rocking and rolling here.

[size=1]I hope I portrayed your characters well enough, Neko and Nessaja ^_^;; if not just say the word and it shall be edited to your liking.

Anyone who posts next , probably Neko or Nessa if that's cool with you Kata, only needs to know that Chase is a little quick on the uptake and has this idea of showing Ilya the statue and asking her how old it is (although he doesn't know her full abilities; also gives Ilya a chance to show them off).

Since we'll be outside it's a good chance for Lon to get involved too, Kata. But you may want to wait for Neko or Nessa to reply beforehand, heh.

(The next posts should be fun for whoever takes it upon themselves since you'll get to have everyone speculate on what happened, haha).[/size]

[SIZE="1"]I'll take you up on the next post, Vicky!:catgirl:
My previous post was a bit rushed and I didn't have time to develop my position in our little group as well as I would've liked, so this is a good chance for me to flesh out Ilya's character a bit more.

As a side note, do NOT try to write for this (or any serious-toned fic, for that matter) when you're using the caramelldancen skin. It's IMPOSSIBLE to pay attention to what you're doing for more than three minutes. (I just read up up on the Des' April Fools' prank about three hours ago (because I'm inattentive), and have been using that skin and listening to that song since.)

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Also, I'd just like to say now that if I *ever* misportray or contradict anyone's character or post, PLEASE let me know and I'll change it as necessary.:catgirl:[/COLOR][/SIZE]