Guest Kaimaster Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 I guess I'm not welcome here anymore cause I'm a christian. See ya in the finally battle. :animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry::animecry: Those cryies are from my brothers and sisters in CHIRST crying for your souls. Also those cryies are also from GOD THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST, HOLY GHOST AND EVERYONE IN HEAVEN ARE crying for your souls
Boo Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [size=1][quote name='Kaimaster']I guess I'm not welcome here anymore cause I'm a christian.[/QUOTE] Oh crap, that means I am not welcome either. ;_; Goodbye everybody! ... Though with the amount of Christians on here we could probably start a new forum. ChristakuBoards.com anyone?[/size]
Korey Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"].... What the bloody hell?[/FONT]
Guest Kaimaster Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [quote name='Boo'][size=1] Oh crap, that means I am not welcome either. ;_; Goodbye everybody! ... Though with the amount of Christians on here we could probably start a new forum. ChristakuBoards.com anyone?[/size][/QUOTE] That's a good Idea. :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil
pooperson Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]... what? Clearly, Christians aren't accepted on OB. [I]Clearly.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lunar Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [quote name='Kaimaster']I guess I'm not welcome here anymore cause I'm a christian. [/QUOTE] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Well that sucks. 'Cause last I checked, I'm accepted here by alot of people(hopefully) and I am a Christian. Nobody kicked you out or anything, so calm down. [/COLOR]
Gavin Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Kai nobody here has anything against Christians, heck most of the people who've replied to this thread here are Christians (myself included). It's simply that we don't agree that Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ or his herald based on the reasons which you've offered. Nobody here is making you unwelcome either, it's simply that you don't seem to want to accept we have other views which don't match up with yours. And please Kai don't introduce the idea that people are going to hell because they've voted for Obama or that those in Heaven are crying for us now. Those of us who have relatives who passed away recently, or those who've died we were extremely close to would find that highly offensive. I'll say it again Kai, you're not unwelcome here on OB you simply have to open yourself up to the opinions of others. If you aren't willing to do that based on your perceptions of us then I'm sorry. [/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 [color=#4B0082]I'm a Christian. I'm also one of the site's administrators. So I'm pretty sure I'm welcome here. If [i]you[/i] don't feel welcome here, it's only because you play the victim whenever people disagree with your opinions. Plenty of the site's staff have tried to help you out and get you acquainted with how things work here. But if you keep posting these, "You guys hate me!" pity fests every time someone disagrees with you, you really won't be welcome here anymore. This sort of thing is completely obnoxious and a waste of everyone's time. So, if you want to leave, go ahead; there's no one stopping you. If you want to stay, the only one who's going to prevent that is yourself. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts