OtakuBoards

Female saiyans

gotenssj6_2002

First of all, there is no Bardock saga. That was a movie. Secondly, I don't remember any females named Pan from it. Pan is Gohan's half Saiyan, half human, daughter. I'm pretty sure that when Freeza destroyed planet Vegita, he killed all of the female Saiyans. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure on this...

[I]Pan is Gohan's half Saiyan, half human, daughter[/I] [I]Crazywhiteboy[/I]

Actually Pan is 1/4 saiyan, but anyway back to my real post:

There are no female saiya-jins that acutally come into the spotlight, we only see a small glimpse of a couple as PV is get destroyed.
Another strange factoid is that female saiya-jins cannot go SSJ or any levels after that. This was mentioned by Akira himself in a press confrence....

Female Saiyans known:

Fasha-
race: Saiyan
bio: on Bardock's crew

Pan-
race: 1/4 Saiyan, 3/4 Human
bio: Gohan and Videl's daughter

Bra-
race: 1/2 Saiyan, 1/2 Human
bio: Bulma and Vegeta's daughter

The rest were destroyed by Freeza...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Female Saiyans known:

Fasha-
race: Saiyan
bio: on Bardock's crew

Pan-
race: 1/4 Saiyan, 3/4 Human
bio: Gohan and Videl's daughter

Bra-
race: 1/2 Saiyan, 1/2 Human
bio: Bulma and Vegeta's daughter

The rest were destroyed by Freeza... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you, Gohan. I was about to post that everyone was forgetting Bra, but it seems that you're the only one who remembered that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by -_MaStErMiNd_- [/i]
[B][I]Pan is Gohan's half Saiyan, half human, daughter[/I] [I]Crazywhiteboy[/I]

Actually Pan is 1/4 saiyan, but anyway back to my real post:

There are no female saiya-jins that acutally come into the spotlight, we only see a small glimpse of a couple as PV is get destroyed.
Another strange factoid is that female saiya-jins cannot go SSJ or any levels after that. This was mentioned by Akira himself in a press confrence.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Doh! I can't believe I made that mistake. No more watching George Clooney movies while I try to prove someone else wrong about DBZ/GT.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]Thank you, Gohan. I was about to post that everyone was forgetting Bra, but it seems that you're the only one who remembered that. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, i noticed that and thought it was a simple mistake. I am not the only one to remember it, it just sliped a few peoples minds.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Doh! I can't believe I made that mistake. No more watching George Clooney movies while I try to prove someone else wrong about DBZ/GT.[/B][/QUOTE]
Don't be so hard on urself cwb, LOL.

In addition to the Female Half Saiyan's of Earth, and the Female Saiyan on Bardock's crew, if you ever watch the flashback of the history of the Saiyan's (chronicling their rise and fall and conflicts with the Truffels) when they're talking about "the primitive, Warlike Saiyans" they show pics of Female Saiyans wearing those fur tunics, and pics of female saiyans fighting the truffels.

And even though they don't (to the best of my knowledge) show any female saiyans in any of Vegeta or Freeza's flashbacks of King Vegeta or the destruction of planet Vegeta, without female Saiyans, there'd be no such thing as pure bred saiyans. (Although, anyone who's seen the Brolli movies, and has seen those incubation tubes Kakkarot and Brolli were in might raise the argument that perhaps Saiyans are bred, not birthed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Hmm...Fasha looks exactly like Videl... [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh goodness. I thought u wer banned...

anywho, fasha looks somewhat of Videl. But Videl has more split ends in her hair, he skin is more oily, and Videl twiches her eyes a lot, lik she has duel syndrom or something, and fasha's breasts are more perfect than her's...but besides that...yea....