Kimmeh Posted June 5, 2009 Posted June 5, 2009 [FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]YANK. Means I claim. Haha. ;D[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] EDIT:// Dooone. [URL=http://img191.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hisagiworm.jpg][IMG]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9517/hisagiworm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Munky Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 [color=green][size=1]I claims the next one~ I [i]won't[/i] dilly-dally this time [^_^] [b]--- x x x ------------------------- EDIT ----------------[/b] Oki dokes, it might be uber messy to some and stuffs but I did what I liked and I like it I hope I didn't leave the border too hard for the next person [T_T] [b]PS:[/b] Just so you don't hate me as much, that's where the original stock cuts off~ [^_^] so it's not randomly like that because I hate you~ :] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/kawaii_bakka/random/loveless.jpg[/img] [/color][/size]:D
Sayrin Posted June 29, 2009 Posted June 29, 2009 I'm NEXT ^^ gotta keep this worm alive :D ---DONE--- [IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7789/worm0902.jpg[/IMG]
kittens 3 Posted July 9, 2009 Posted July 9, 2009 Umm... can i put the next one? This is my first time doing this, so.. im not exactly sure how. I'll put the picture here though. [IMG]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss104/kittens_3/thingthatwillhopefullywork2.jpg?t=1247107425[/IMG]
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted July 22, 2009 Posted July 22, 2009 I guess I'd better claim the next one, then. ;3 ---------------------EDIT----------------------- Okay here it is. [IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/699/lockonprize.jpg[/IMG]
UnpredictableEd Posted July 24, 2009 Posted July 24, 2009 I'll claim next. ---DONE---- Let me know if anything needs to be changed or edited. I know it's kind of busy, but got inspired. I know the end might be a little hard to continue so, below is the brush i used towards the end.
Kimmeh Posted July 31, 2009 Posted July 31, 2009 [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Garamond"]CLAIM. :P[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] EDIT:// [URL=http://img189.imageshack.us/i/robworm.jpg/][IMG]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/29/robworm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] I tried my best with the brush. It was hard to tell how big it was expanded to. Sorry for the iffy edge. :(
Cat Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 I'll claim next. Edit: Done [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Cardworm.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [size=1]I think I will come back and do the CLAIMING!!!!!!!! CLAIMCLAIMCLAIM!! :D EDIT------------- DONE DONE!! :D I need to practice mores. >.< [IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/33ll7ad.jpg[/IMG][/size]
Munky Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [color=green]CLAIM [b]---------------------------- x x x ------ EDIT[/b] I tried my best with the border [T.T][/color] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/kawaii_bakka/random/kimbum.jpg[/img] :D
pikaquil Posted August 10, 2009 Posted August 10, 2009 CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres Mine! It was made with paint as you can see. [color=green][size=1][b]EDIT:[/B] [b]Boo:[/b] I edited it a bit so it actually was able to continue from the last picture. Whee! [img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9858/2009pikaquil0102.jpg[/img][/size][/color]
Shishou Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Claimin'! Hope this'll do, sure feels like a long time since I last submitted something. .___.;; [IMG]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8757/lustworm.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
Delta Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35425e]^ Oooh great job Shishou! A deliciously sharp Lust! Claimed. EDIT: [CENTER][URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/lunarbase.jpg"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_lunarbase.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Teal"][B]Lunarbase[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER] Ah, thought we could use a little breather. The star field was created by blurring and fading several pure white layers set on Dissolve (<5%) blending mode. Oh, flatten the layer first before blurring![/color][/SIZE]
Kimmeh Posted August 16, 2009 Posted August 16, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]CLAIM. :][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] EDIT:// Did my best with the stars. I don't use photoshop, so.. >>; [URL=http://img26.imageshack.us/i/galacticworm.jpg/][IMG]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/328/galacticworm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cat Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Claimed! Edit: Here it is. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Starworm.jpg[/IMG]
UnpredictableEd Posted August 19, 2009 Posted August 19, 2009 Claim.:smirk: EDIT: Simple, this time. I tried to match the purple as close as possible. Let me know if it still doesn't match.
Munky Posted August 20, 2009 Posted August 20, 2009 [color=green][size=1]CLAIM :) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/kawaii_bakka/random/game.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Delta Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35425e]Oh! Are we doing[B][COLOR="Orange"] loud[/COLOR][/B] and[COLOR="Magenta"][B] pink [/B][/COLOR]now? Sign me up! EDIT: [CENTER][URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/brotherhood.jpg"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_brotherhood.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]The Sending[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/CENTER] If the trailing edge is too difficult, please let me know.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
jigglyness Posted August 25, 2009 Posted August 25, 2009 [size=1]I'm NEXT!! CLAIMCLAIMCLAIM!!! <3 ----------------------------------- Sorry for the lateness. >.< [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/2i24cat.jpg] [b][u] Old Entry Piece [/u][/b] [/url][/size] [b]edit:[/b] [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]The colors on the left edge don't match up, jigglyness. There's a very obvious line where the new piece starts.[/color][/quote] aish. It looks fine on my comp D: omg. Why do you hate me so much?? T.T I'll remake another one. [sighs]
Desbreko Posted September 17, 2009 Posted September 17, 2009 [color=#4B0082]The colors on the left edge don't match up, jigglyness. There's a very obvious line where the new piece starts.[/color] [b]edit:[/b] [quote name='jigglyness']aish. It looks fine on my comp D: omg. Why do you hate me so much?? T.T I'll remake another one. [sighs][/QUOTE] [color=#4B0082]This is what I see when I put it into the worm page:[/color] [URL=http://img196.imageshack.us/i/graphicworm6364.jpg/][IMG]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9539/graphicworm6364.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
jigglyness Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 [size=1]ahaha I feel so stupid. I added a lens flare at the end and didn't realize that it made everything lighter. lol. [DUH] K. Fixed! :D [/size] [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/j08h3m.jpg[/img]
Katie! Posted November 2, 2009 Posted November 2, 2009 I'll go next I suppose edit: [url=http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9260/spikee.jpg]click here or see below for new version[/url]
Desbreko Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 [color=#4B0082]I think you cut your piece at the wrong point when saving it. Part of jigglyness's is repeated in yours.[/color] [URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/obgfxworm.jpg/][IMG]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4283/obgfxworm.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Katie! Posted November 7, 2009 Posted November 7, 2009 I'll fix it up tomorrow when I've got the time. I've been really busy the past 2 days. [color=green][size=1][B]Boo ~[/b] It's not pretty, but it works plenty. [IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4629/2009citric001fix.jpg[/IMG][/color][/size]
Boo Posted November 18, 2009 Author Posted November 18, 2009 [size=1]I fix. + I claim[b]ed[/b]. [IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9833/2009boo00303.jpg[/IMG][/size]
Recommended Posts