Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I will claim next. Yep Yep.

Edit: Here it is.

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Slash09.jpg[/IMG]
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[size=1]Let's see if I can make more entries to the GW than I did last year. kehhehe. I CLAIMMMMMMM.


EDITTT----------------------
DONE :][/size]

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/260uzd1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]::*swoops in unnoticed and claims*::

I bet'cha you were totally not expecting this. > >;;[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7802/pandamoniumg.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
I want to submit something before this year's GW ends, so I'm nabbing the next one. :D


-------------[B]EDIT[/B]-------------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE="1"]Do I suck or do I suck? xD[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2585/worm.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
I'll claim next.

Edit: For some reason this took forever to do.

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/wormff12.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I claim after teh Jiggles.

Edit: Looks like school is going to consume my soul until Friday night/Saturday. So if anyone wishes to go before then they can take my spot, and I'll go after them. :][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]You've got a slight color mismatch on the pink, like with your last piece. You may want to take another look at how you're matching colors.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I went ahead and put them together in photoshop and the colors match. But I can see why it would look different after its been uploaded. I don't know why it does that. Some of the entries on the worm look like they don't match but when I put them together in photoshop, they match perfectly. Its weird. [/size]

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/k50m5l.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Are you just eyeballing it or are you actually comparing RGB values between the previous piece and your final, JPG compressed piece? Because depending on your monitor's quality, calibration, and settings, colors that look the same for you may not look the same on other screens. (LCD monitors with the TN panel types are especially bad for this since they can't even display 24-bit color and have to use dithering to try and make up for their lower color depth.) When matching up solid colors like this, I'd recommend always checking the RGB values to make sure they're at least very close, if not exact.

As for the issue of colors differing between Photoshop and your browser, I'm not sure what's up with that. I look at all mismatches in both Firefox and Photoshop and they've always looked the same in both.

By the way, this isn't a huge deal and I'm not trying to pick on anyone. I just figure that for something like color matching, which is relatively simple to fix, it's best to let people know when their pieces are off. If you look back through the thread, you'll see that I've brought up mismatches a few times before. But if you guys really don't care enough to fix it, just say so and I'll upload the piece as is.[/color]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Yes, but are you using that before applying other effects and stuff to the image and then just going with whatever it ends up as, or are you also using it to make sure the colors match after saving the final version? Using the dropper at the start doesn't mean anything if the colors end up changing later in the process of creating the piece.

By the way, I can also see the color difference in the image jigglyness posted, both in Firefox and Photoshop, even after the extra JPG compression lessened it. It's very noticeable in the pink area, where jigglyness's piece uses #D549AA for most of the edge and Citric's uses #DA4BA7. (I got the colors from the actual pieces, not the merged bit jigglyness posted, btw.)[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Well, I claimed before but I figured I outta state that I did again since there is a new page. Here is my [STRIKE]extremely stubborn and willful offspring[/STRIKE] entry.[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6976/startheart1copy.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[font=lucida fax]I will not be back at home until the fifth of January, so here's everbody's chance to end the Worm 2009 with a BANG! In the meantime, if anybody has ideas for 2010 they'd like to share, be my guest!

And I would really like to say: the Graphic Worm looks AWESOME. So thanks everybody who participated and who helped. And a big hand to Desbreko for constantly cleaning up after our behinds!

Thanks! :^D
[/font]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35425e]Claimed. Happy New Year, everyone!

EDIT:
[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Untitled-1-4.jpg"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/th_Untitled-1-4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[b]Clicky clicky, Detective![/b]

Hope the edges match up.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...