OtakuBoards

Shins Weakness

gotenssj6_2002

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]Hey,
If shin is the supreme kai!!!! shouldn't he be strong!!!!!!!!! I mean even a super saiyan(goten or trunks) could beat him up!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Super Saiyans are apparently as strong as Vegeta and Freeza feared. Their "Legendary" status is well deserved. We learned this earlier, when the Grand Kai was surprised at the strength of Pikkon and Goku in the other world tournament... it's not a stretch of imagination to believe that they're all tougher than the Supreme Kai as well (hell, Grand Kai was afraid to TRAIN Goku, much less fight him).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]

Super Saiyans are apparently as strong as Vegeta and Freeza feared. Their "Legendary" status is well deserved. We learned this earlier, when the Grand Kai was surprised at the strength of Pikkon and Goku in the other world tournament... it's not a stretch of imagination to believe that they're all tougher than the Supreme Kai as well (hell, Grand Kai was afraid to TRAIN Goku, much less fight him). [/B][/QUOTE]
Couldn't hav put it better myself. I guess the kias take more credit than they really should. They are only looked up to because of their "godness".

I don't think the kaios or kaioshins had any sort of supreme fighting power, they just had certain god-like powers. Kami could self destruct for example, or shin could lock people in place, but they weren't going to whip out any villain-vaporizing beam, well at least none of the ones we've seen. King Kai's other weirdo kais didn't look very formidable, but the other kaioshins actually had some fight in them....er....before Buu killed them anyway. Still I think that Piccolo was probably stronger than kaioshin, but just didn't want to fight him because he had the same KIND of power as whoever kami inherited his kami-ness from.

It comes down to this...yes the Kai's were incredibly strong, but that was hundreds of thousands of years ago. Even Dabura mentions that no one scans the planets for strong warriors as often as we would think, because to them often is every couple thousand years. It doesn't matter how strong you are, someone stronger can and will eventually come. The best example of this is Gohan. Goku was the strongest, but it a matter of seconds we came to realize that it was really Gohan who was the strongest of them.

The Kai's should be dethrowned and striped of their titles because they are so weak, I mean they may seem godly like but I bet if Goku punched him once he'd be the new Supreme Kai or any other Kai he wanted to be because apparently they don't deserve it. And Gods are the best, they aren't gods so apparently they're not perfect. Gods are perfect they aren't.

i think these were all valid points. i also think the kais are ok and deserve to be the rulers. i dont think that the ruler should always have to be the strongest. think of chess, is the king the most powerful?
i think there is more to being a kai than brute strength.
but, the saiyains are the most powerful.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]I don't think the kaios or kaioshins had any sort of supreme fighting power, they just had certain god-like powers. Kami could self destruct for example, or shin could lock people in place, but they weren't going to whip out any villain-vaporizing beam, well at least none of the ones we've seen. King Kai's other weirdo kais didn't look very formidable, but the other kaioshins actually had some fight in them....er....before Buu killed them anyway. Still I think that Piccolo was probably stronger than kaioshin, but just didn't want to fight him because he had the same KIND of power as whoever kami inherited his kami-ness from. [/B][/QUOTE]
U fergot that the old kia could look down with his god like eyes and watch as Women take showers, get dressed, or even undressed for that matter........NICE ONE SEPH!!!! LOL, LMAO, ROFL..........at the time that kias were decided to watch over the universe, i bet that they were the strongest, so they were named kia, as in their massive fighting ki. But not even they could hav predicted that such a race as the saiyans would go even more complex and stronger than them.

The Kai's rule not due to supreme power, but just because it's their job to watch over everyone and everything...

A few examples:

1) Goku the supremely powerful was fighting Freeza, tyrant of the universe. That was Goku's job. North Kai, as Kai of all the planets in his quadrant, took it upon himself to save the namek's by coming up with his crazy plan to ressurect the nameks with earth's dballs, and wish them back to earth with Porunga... Goku prolly never would have thought of that. The only Z person with that kind of intuition and keen forsight (and most likely candidate for a Kami-like position) would prolly be Bulma.

2) In the first Brolli movie, King Kai sensed the terrible nature of Brolli's power and feared for the safety of his quadrant. As Kai, it's his job to prevent that from happening. So what does he do? He calls Goku, and tells him to go to "New Vegeta" and investigate.

So the Kai's have their station, even if it isn't Supreme Fighting Champion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]The Kai's rule not due to supreme power, but just because it's their job to watch over everyone and everything...

A few examples:

1) Goku the supremely powerful was fighting Freeza, tyrant of the universe. That was Goku's job. North Kai, as Kai of all the planets in his quadrant, took it upon himself to save the namek's by coming up with his crazy plan to ressurect the nameks with earth's dballs, and wish them back to earth with Porunga... Goku prolly never would have thought of that. The only Z person with that kind of intuition and keen forsight (and most likely candidate for a Kami-like position) would prolly be Bulma.

2) In the first Brolli movie, King Kai sensed the terrible nature of Brolli's power and feared for the safety of his quadrant. As Kai, it's his job to prevent that from happening. So what does he do? He calls Goku, and tells him to go to "New Vegeta" and investigate.

So the Kai's have their station, even if it isn't Supreme Fighting Champion. [/B][/QUOTE]
By golly, he's right!!! They don't fight, just give advice on those in their quadrin who do.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]Also in my opinion i think the only reason shin became the supreme kai was because he killed bibidi and trapped buu, who and to the kai's, buu was the "most powerful warriar in the universe"... [/B][/QUOTE]
In a case lik this u may want to just edit ur last post before making a new one starting out with "also"...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]Also in my opinion i think the only reason shin became the supreme kai was because he killed bibidi and trapped buu, who and to the kai's, buu was the "most powerful warriar in the universe"... [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Shin was already a Kai... he probably because SUPREME Kai because Buu killed all the other Kai's, giving him the job by default.