Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Will2x, chances are that will happen. Michaels is still under contract...he was supposed to make his comeback a few months ago, but he didn't due to back-stage problems.

*Spoiler.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nash and Hall have come to an agreement with the WWF, and will most likely appear after the Royal Rumble.

Also, X-Pac and Billy Gunn(Notice how he's getting more TV time?) will be reunited with some old friends, HHH and HBK. Chances are there will be a nWo vs D-Generation X fued.
---
Ok, now I'll talk about myself, heh. I've been to a few WWF shows. I remember my first one...I was about 6 or 7 years old...it was a houseshow at the CNE Grandstand in Toronto. I got to see SHawm Michaels take on Goldust in a long Ladder Match for the WWF Intercontinental Titile. At one point in the match, HBK was going up the ladder and Goldust grabbed Michaels' pants and pulled them down. It was a fairly long match, maybe 30-45 minutes. After the match, Shawn celebrated with the fans...we got to go down to the ring and stuff. I was like, 10 feet away from him, I'll never forget that...it was awesome.

Ok, I could go on forever.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I went to the Royal Rumble in my town when it came down here recently. I sat in the front row!!!! I got to see that hunky Maven getting beaten up by the Undertaker!!! Argh!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]





[SIZE=1]That is sooo cool Lady M. I will try to watch it if i amnot on otakuboards. Oh I do not know what you look like though, so send me a pic of you if you can, ok.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


one word, HOTTER THAN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that about sums it up right there. I wish i could have watched, but nooooooooo. I had no clue about it until 5 minutes ago.
Posted
Damn, I forgot this was the one you were going to, other wise I would have looked for you. But I was too busy flipping back and forth between Rose Red and Raw.
Posted
[color=indigo] I only got to see the last half hour of Raw last night, so if you were on I missed you:( . I saw the line up though and it looks like you saw a pretty good show...You missed Kevin Nash coming back by just a few weeks I think, I was hoping Vince would bring out the NWO tonight, but he didn't....[/color]
Posted
I remember when I used to be a major wrestling fanatic, but now I'm not anymore. Rose red is a good movie, i thought it was funny that Stephen king was the Pizza Delivery guy. I am gonna watch the rest of it tonight when it comes on.

Btw, Trunks, nice sigg. SLIPKNOT RULES!!!!
Posted
At least there's going to be taped vignettes up until then. I've already seen a piture of one that will air soon. Oh well, now that the nWo are back, locker room morale is in the crapper. Now guys like RVD won't be main eventers for quite a while.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]hey isn't this an ol thread well sort of old how did it come back? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's elementary my dear Watson! Lady M was finally going to the event, and posted it in this threat, which brought it back!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I got tickets to W-Mania 18 fool!!! Toronto, Canada, foo!! The biggest spectacle in sports entertainment. I was also at No Mercy 2001, but if Jericho goes in Wrestlemania as champ I'll be stoked...but I want Jericho to make a face turn, he isn't as funny as a heel.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]I got tickets to W-Mania 18 fool!!! Toronto, Canada, foo!! The biggest spectacle in sports entertainment. I was also at No Mercy 2001, but if Jericho goes in Wrestlemania as champ I'll be stoked...but I want Jericho to make a face turn, he isn't as funny as a heel. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Jericho will still be the champ and they will play off HHH's injury as vengance. Don't be surprised, however, if Nash is back and helps out HHH. [/color]
Posted
I'll bet anyone here a bag of potato chips that it's Austin vs. Triple H at Wrestlemania. There's no way that they'd trust Jericho for a solid buy rate. That's my opinion anyway.

Right now, Triple H won't be joining nWo. He'll be their main adversary. Outsiders should be getting a tag title shot though.

I really want to see Rock versus Goldust if anything!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]At the next ppv or next raw. [/B][/QUOTE]
So would that be No Way Out? Or is there another PPV before that?
Posted
No Way Out...but I didn't get the tickets...didn't want them. My friend got them tho. With this big stuff happening with the NWO coming back...get to see more on T.V. than in person.

And my gods I hope the NWO takes over the WWF just like they did with WCW...that was when WCW was actully beating the WWF in rating because of that....I'll never forget that, it was so dang good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
So would that be No Way Out? Or is there another PPV before that? [/B][/QUOTE]

No Way Out is on February 17th.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I'll bet anyone here a bag of potato chips that it's Austin vs. Triple H at Wrestlemania. There's no way that they'd trust Jericho for a solid buy rate. That's my opinion anyway.

Right now, Triple H won't be joining nWo. He'll be their main adversary. Outsiders should be getting a tag title shot though.

I really want to see Rock versus Goldust if anything! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] I'll take that bet...Jericho and Angle are the heels right now...they are going to keep HHH as a fairly good guy though.

Here is my figuring for nWo in the WWF. McMahon starts the nWo with members like Nash and Hall, Triple H joins them after he breaks up with Stephanie. I also forsee DDP joining up with them, they have been giving him some billing time and the other day he exited through the crowd. Why this whole nWo thing is neat, it doesn't satisfy my one need...the return of GOLDBERG...goldberggoldberggoldberg...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...