OtakuBoards

Oh Em Gee, yo... Old members

Skye

[quote name='Sara][size=1']I guess I meant "front page" in a different sense. That feels more like a "behind the scenes" view than my usual idea of a front page. I'm trying to think of a way to explain what I meant, and failing at the moment.[/size][/quote]I know what you mean. It may be there, but it doesn't feel like it really stands out. I also moderate in the chat room over there and when I mention OtakuBoards, most of the time the kids have no idea what I'm talking about, even though the link is right there on the main page. o_O

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]oh man. I must be so old. I joined in 2002. It is now 2009. I am 21 years old. well in two days. So do the math!

Buttt... I had a lot of good memories, I doubt anyone really remembers me (because I really don't remember too too much and I only had 16 posts) but I met some really great people here. Ohhh the old days.

plus, when I was younger, I tlked lyke dis sometimes. like u kno? oh man I must have been such a noob. haha <3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='KawaiiSakura'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]oh man. I must be so old. I joined in 2002. It is now 2009. I am 21 years old. well in two days. So do the math![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Heh don't worry about it, there's still a few of us from that long ago knocking around the boards to this day, always good to see people come back even if it's been a couple of years.[/SIZE]

[quote name='KawaiiSakura'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"]
plus, when I was younger, I tlked lyke dis sometimes. like u kno? oh man I must have been such a noob. haha <3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] My inner old school nun wants to whack your knuckles with a ruler for typing like that. In fact she wants to do that whenever she sees that type of grammar and spelling[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] My inner old school nun wants to whack your knuckles with a ruler for typing like that. In fact she wants to do that whenever she sees that type of grammar and spelling[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Oh plz maam, hve mrcy on dere solez plz!!!1111!11@1!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist a bit of harmless picking. Besides, I don't have any great memories of this place yet except the warm welcomes of Botar and Zen. But hey, I'm sticking around, so I'm sure some memory will grow on me.[/FONT]

[quote]My inner old school nun wants to whack your knuckles with a ruler for typing like that. In fact she wants to do that whenever she sees that type of grammar and spelling[/quote]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]You are telling me. I don't understand how I could of typed like that. I'm a journalism major now, I've made my life around correct spelling and writing. To this day, I can't [U]stand [/U]people who type like that. Guess that's what happens when you are only 14 and going on the internet.[/COLOR]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] My inner old school nun wants to whack your knuckles with a ruler for typing like that. In fact she wants to do that whenever she sees that type of grammar and spelling[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

Old scholl nun from Berlin? I don't know if the fuhrer is accepting applications for the grammar nazi army at the moment. Check back in a couple days .;)