OtakuBoards

RP club

Drizzt Do'urden

[quote name='Botar15']Just so the RP club isn't a bust, I vote for Shy, again, only because I think everyone else is going to vote for her.[/QUOTE][size=1]You know I'm a dude, right?

-Shy[/size]

I could have always given some basic info on Naruto... or directed you to [URL="http://saiyanisland.com"]SaiyanIsland,com[/URL], a site that has a LOT of information on all the characters.

And speaking of Naruto...

[IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk340/xSasukeNekox/Cosplay/DSC06527.jpg[/IMG]

Cosplayers having fun... Deidara's pantsing Sasuke (though it looks more like a glomp gone wrong). I can't believe Sasuke's wearing boxer shorts!:animesmil

Naruto: BELIEVE IT!!!

Me: Get out of here, Naruto! *Kicks Naruto*

Hope you like the pic! (Even though it has reletively NOTHING to do with this...)

Well it looks like Shy's the winner on this one, sorry Tetra but there will be other chances.

What i think we should do now is here from Shy about his basic idea for the RP. Where it's going to be at and things like that. Then from there we can all begin debating on what we like and don't like...

If anybody has another way they think would be better feel free to voice it.

[B]EDIT: [/B]I have decided to make a banner for the RP club. Once I have it done, I will put it on my Quizilla account and post a little link.

I also had another idea: why don't we have another RP for those who don't want to do the one that was voted for? My plan was is that those few would make their own idea to use, and they do that while the others do the idea originally voted for.

It's mainly so then nobody gets really bored. It's all up to you guys... because a majority of my ideas have either a major flaw (that is obvious to everyone EXCEPT me for some reason) or are to complex/messed up to make sense.:animeswea

So, as of now, I wait for your decision.

Have a wonderful day!:animesmil

• 2 years later...
Well with military life taking its toll the RP club never truly was realized....

And that brings us to today, a second shot at the RP club...

I left the original thread because, well for one there's a lot of good stuff in there as far as discussions go....

I'd like to get this up and running again if anybody would be interested.

The first post is my original idea for the club so for the bulk of the information check that,

a basic outline is we get a few of us 'clubbers' together...and even though it sounds like it we are not heading out to find baby seals.

Basically we start out with a few ideas and vote, RPs for the club are to be kept relatively short and participation in every RP is not mandatory but there will be only one 'club' RP running at onetime, though of course no rule against starting an RP outside the club.

This idea was really set up to keep good RPs from slipping through the cracks, and give everybody a say in everything. I'm working on a few 'rule' edits to keep the same things from getting voted on all the time, such as breaking things down into genres and only being able to go through one genre at a time, eliminating brain eating zombies from outer space meet super human teens that fire lasers out their nipples being the topic of choice over and over again.

If anybody would be interested, just check out the first post of the thread to get an outline and leave a post. After we get a few interested again we'll begin. There is no enrollment fee, but the biggest commitment is sometimes sucking it up and participating in an RP you may not fully be behind, but since they're only going to run 1-2 months in lengths at most they will go rather quickly.