chibi-master Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 [quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1294879283' post='703854'] [color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"] Pfft. Lucky! But I kinda have a job as well... but not really. I just sell my drawings to whoever wants to buy them. =P[/font][/color] [/quote] I do that on the side. I have a horrible throat-thingy and have finally lost my voice completely. I had to communicate with a dry-erase board and a sound machine all day.
Morbo Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1294784607' post='703821'] This reminds me... I HAVE A JOB OH MY GAWSH. It's not a drive-to-work-and-talk-to-customers kind of job, though, so I can make some very good money while never really leaving my room! [/quote] This has intrigued me as to what kinda job you do... from your room... without having to talk... *shifty eyes*
Lyndy Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 [quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1294961468' post='703869'] This has intrigued me as to what kinda job you do... from your room... without having to talk... *shifty eyes* [/quote] [color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]Of course you would have that thought.[/font][/color]
Sangome Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I AM SO NEEDLESSLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW *face/floor*[/font][/color]
Magus Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1294967349' post='703872'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I AM SO NEEDLESSLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW *face/floor*[/font][/color] [/quote] Woosah
chibi-master Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1294961468' post='703869'] This has intrigued me as to what kinda job you do... from your room... without having to talk... *shifty eyes* [/quote] I mostly deliver messages. Sometimes I may leave my room for this in order to mail things, but usually e-mail is perfectly fine. Besides, I do talk sometimes, but only over the phone. Of course, that's a bit limited with my voice being ka-put. I feel like crap right now and I have to take a huge math test tomorrow. GRAH.
Sara Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1294983208' post='703875'] I mostly deliver messages. [/quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aDrKv.gif[/IMG]
Korey Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [font="Tahoma"]Holy crap, where did you come from?[/font]
Yukazi Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='Yukazi' timestamp='1288587806' post='701451'] [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Personally I am excited for tomorrow. I do love me some Deviled Eggs. As for the 30th.. if I am sick will I have to go to work? :[[/font] [/quote] [font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]So as to not necro a really old thread.. I started a new job on the 30th of November and I was sick. I answered my own question! :D[/font]
Sangome Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='Magus' timestamp='1294979906' post='703874'] Woosah [/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Whosawhatchawho? I need food. Again. Mehhhhh.[/font][/color]
Magus Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295041217' post='703885'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Whosawhatchawho? [/font][/color] [/quote] Lol. It suppose to be good for anger. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGdAGPDBpo[/media]
Sara Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 [quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1295014907' post='703879'] [font="Tahoma"]Holy crap, where did you come from?[/font] [/quote]Oh, you know. Just hanging out.
CaNz Posted January 15, 2011 Posted January 15, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295041217' post='703885'][color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"] I need food. Again. Mehhhhh.[/font][/color] [/quote] This keeps happening to me too! 0_o My plan, is to get salami, spinach, mozzarella, and Pillsbury croissants.... mixed together. Also, hi Sara! its been ages.
chibi-master Posted January 15, 2011 Posted January 15, 2011 [quote name='Sara' timestamp='1295011595' post='703877'] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aDrKv.gif[/IMG] [/quote] That's about accurate. [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295051348' post='703899'] This keeps happening to me too! 0_o My plan, is to get salami, spinach, mozzarella, and Pillsbury croissants.... mixed together. [/quote] My arteries got a little more clogged just by reading that.
CaNz Posted January 15, 2011 Posted January 15, 2011 It has spinach in it! that means its healthy! :P
Soji47 Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295114264' post='703916'] It has spinach in it! that means its healthy! :P [/quote] [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"] Yes, and here's the spinach spokesman, Popeye the Sailor Man. Popeye? [url="http://http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JPQxpOxvt28/SwWb_pbejLI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/IC4ma2IrSss/s1600/popeyedm1211-228x352_jpg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://i-am-z0e.blogspot.com/2010/12/nostalgiaaaa-d-part-1-xd.html&usg=__sb7SrB7IDg-M7DVKAEbEUq1vVbY=&h=352&w=228&sz=23&hl=en&start=70&zoom=1&tbnid=rxpWLfxuWYBd2M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=85&ei=EnAyTf_sPIuasAP5-aG9BQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpopeye%2Bthe%2Bsailor%2Bman%2Bcartoon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26imgrefurl%3Dhttp://i-am-z0e.blogspot.com/2010/12/nostalgiaaaa-d-part-1-xd.html%26h%3D352%26w%3D228%26sz%3D23%26ndsp%3D22%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D573%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1311&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=415&vpy=129&dur=0&hovh=279&hovw=181&tx=117&ty=176&oei=CHAyTfHLHYzGsAO9qY2wBQ&esq=5&page=4&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:70&biw=1280&bih=573"][url="http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JPQxpOxvt28/SwWb_pbejLI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/IC4ma2IrSss/s1600/popeyedm1211-228x352_jpg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://i-am-z0e.blogspot.com/2010/12/nostalgiaaaa-d-part-1-xd.html&usg=__sb7SrB7IDg-M7DVKAEbEUq1vVbY=&h=352&w=228&sz=23&hl=en&start=70&zoom=1&tbnid=rxpWLfxuWYBd2M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=85&ei=EnAyTf_sPIuasAP5-aG9BQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpopeye%2Bthe%2Bsailor%2Bman%2Bcartoon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26imgrefurl%3Dhttp://i-am-z0e.blogspot.com/2010/12/nostalgiaaaa-d-part-1-xd.html%26h%3D352%26w%3D228%26sz%3D23%26ndsp%3D22%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D573%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1311&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=415&vpy=129&dur=0&hovh=279&hovw=181&tx=117&ty=176&oei=CHAyTfHLHYzGsAO9qY2wBQ&esq=5&page=4&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:70&biw=1280&bih=573"][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JPQxpOxvt28/SwWb_pbejLI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/IC4ma2IrSss/s1600/popeyedm1211-228x352_jpg.jpg[/img][/url][/url] Enough said.[/color][/font] Edited January 17, 2011 by Soji47
CaNz Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 Yeah, that deformed man knows what I am talking about.
Soji47 Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"]But CaNz, his deformity is a testimony to his strength!!! I mean, he has overcome BPA poisoning and probably even a stroke. Who knows [i]how[/i] many bar fights the man has been in, and -despite his haggard appearances- he still manages to win the girl! [spoiler]Lucky bastard[/spoiler] [/color][/font] Edited January 16, 2011 by Soji47
Morbo Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 [quote name='Soji47' timestamp='1295155312' post='703938'] [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"][spoiler]Lucky bastard[/spoiler] [/color][/font] [/quote] You sly girl Soji ;D
CaNz Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) Yeaaah, you are silly! I mean... he gets the girl because of three reasons. [attachment=15003:barnaclebill.jpg] 1Bluto is the only other age appropriate, available man in her life, and he is nothing to look at either. 2 Olive Oil is not much to look at in the first place, and her voice would drive away almost every other man in the world. 3 Life with Bluto would suck. Domestic abuse would be like saying hello. Edited January 16, 2011 by CaNz
Soji47 Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"]But what about Wimpy?!?! Look at this beast!!! [url="http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com/files/2009/05/wimpy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com/2009/05/ill-gladly-pay-you-tuesday-for-a-hamburger-today/&usg=__x_u9Pwl5TNeg-v-kZD_wBGWjDf4=&h=425&w=310&sz=37&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=XZ85WmXgP_8_2M:&tbnh=136&tbnw=99&ei=bdUzTe-SMoy8sQPT0M3ABQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwimpy%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D573%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=385&vpy=80&dur=1675&hovh=263&hovw=192&tx=114&ty=156&oei=OqIzTauKA43ksQOuht2yBQ&esq=9&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0"][img]http://kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com/files/2009/05/wimpy.jpg[/img][/url] Who wouldn't want to jump his bone?[/color][/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"]The topic is now Scrooge McDuck. [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/547/scroogemcduck.jpg[/img] Popeye's steroid spinach can't save him now.[/font] Edited January 17, 2011 by The Professor
Sangome Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Neither can hotlinking, apparently. :<[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295255386' post='703968'] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Neither can hotlinking, apparently. :<[/font][/color] [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT HOTLINK I SEE NO HOTLINK[/font]
Sangome Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]SORRY I GUESS I BRIEFLY HALLUCINATED A HOTLINK THERE FOR A SECOND. PLEASE FORGIVE ME ;-;[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts