Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sig Hiel! Uhhhhh......never mind.
[SIZE="1"](Sig Hiel!)[/SIZE]

Oh, and scence you're on Korey, Can I post again before Afro? I got something in my head right now and it's good!
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I believe we were going to wait for Afro to post, but I asked Korey if I could go ahead and post. Korey said he didn't think Afro's going to post, and nor do I. So, scence I started the perverbial second round of posting, I think it would be alright to post, but lets wait till Korey tells us to or not.

Oh, and as I put in my part, someone has put a hit up on Drizzt, who want's to be the owner of that accusation, I need some one else to incorperate into my story line, so if we have any takers, either post it here, or
PM, it doesn't matter.
Posted
Well, if you want to you can use me, but you're gonna be responsible for contacting me, haha. My guy's basically in the middle, being hunted by the mafia, and being chased by the Police. Planning on making things a little deeper in my next post though, so I don't know.
Posted
What if I get a hold of you in the story and protect you from the mafia sence I have good conections with them? Just an idea but i'm glad you took the wanted hit on Drizzt, it makes things alot easier on my part.
Posted
[quote name='Botar15']
Oh, and as I put in my part, someone has put a hit up on Drizzt, who want's to be the owner of that accusation, I need some one else to incorperate into my story line, so if we have any takers, either post it here, or
PM, it doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

You respoded to this, I believe, but you don't have to, but it would be awesome...
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Your spelling botar, left me wanting quite a bit more.

And you didn't mention paying up for the weed. But if you'd like to work out an arrangement, my character can tie you up and flog you for a few hours if you don't have any money. Otherwise you should probably not give the readers the impression that you don't have to pay to play.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I will fix that right now ma'am, I mean Raiha, I'll put in that I paid for the weed, andill tri two fixx mi spelleng. LOL:box:
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmm, as much as I said "Hey let's try to keep character interaction down and limited" I can see that went down the drain awfully quick.

I have a use for Drizzt, so I'm going to have to say no on the hitman thing. I need him alive to help me find some leads on my daughter.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmm, as much as I said "Hey let's try to keep character interaction down and limited" I can see that went down the drain awfully quick.

I have a use for Drizzt, so I'm going to have to say no on the hitman thing. I need him alive to help me find some leads on my daughter.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

It's not going to be for awile, it wouldn't be fun to knock off a character so soon, anywase, my story revolves around Drizzt, so it's going to be awile till I get the chance to kill him, or I might join up with him, I've had that idea in my head for awile, so could you reconsider Korey?

Also, were is the map?
Posted
[quote name='Botar15']It's not going to be for awile, it wouldn't be fun to knock off a character so soon, anywase, my story revolves around Drizzt, so it's going to be awile till I get the chance to kill him, or I might join up with him, I've had that idea in my head for awile, so could you reconsider Korey?[/quote]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No. [/FONT]

[quote]Also, were is the map?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]So far we've established one place, Old Town. I was waiting for someone to establish some more locations.

[/FONT]
Posted
Alright, you're argument has changed my mind, especially the, "no" part. On the map subject, I had made a fictional place called Crazy Larrys Bar, it's near Old Town, just outside of it. It's in my last post.
Posted
[size=1]You know, the RP looks like it's going pretty well, albeit slowly.

But everyone in here seems a little catty. What gives?

So minimal interaction? I probably just skipped over something, but why?[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]See, I've always thought it's polite to get someone's permission before you start running round gunning down their characters. Guess that's just me and my old-fashioned ways, though.

In other news, I'll try my damndest to get a post up tomorrow. This stupid life I have seems to keep getting in the way![/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]You know, the RP looks like it's going pretty well, albeit slowly.

But everyone in here seems a little catty. What gives?

So minimal interaction? I probably just skipped over something, but why?[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]In the movie, the characters stories (Dwight's, Marv's, Hardigan's) have little to no interaction with each other than a simple passing by or one scene together. So keeping true to the noir style of the film, I asked for little character interaction.[/FONT]
Posted
This is entirely up to you guys, but...

If it's called Otakusin City, don't you think some of the names of places might be based off of anime?

Now, of course, this was one of my idiotic/brilliant realizations. It does not have to be used. I just thought it might help. :animesmil
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Right, because all the bitches and hoes be hanging out in Konoha with the ninjas and stuff.

Sorry, that just detracts from the already somewhat realistic setting and would be completely stupid.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Actually it isn't up to anyone but me. Sorry.

Like I said in your audtion post, this is a realistic world and the characters are based in a realistic setting. You should probably research some before attempting to suggest possible angles for the RPG.

Also, I looked at your character and she's not what I was looking for, so sorry.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Maybe Madame X hasn't beat the crap out of the snitch/peddler because she thinks it's not nice to make fun of fat people...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...