OtakuBoards

April Fool's Thread!

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Hah! Chibi # 2 is at school now so she can't do this thread. So as Chibi #1 I'll do it for her. Aren't I nice?

Okay so tomorrow is April the first. April fool's day. I've heard that in some countries the pranks are only supposed to last until noon and who ever does pranks after that is called an april fool. So in that respect I'm wondering what people may be planning for pranks (one of my co-workers is going to call in sick while she's in the parking lot to mess with one of our other co-workers) or what pranks they've done in the past. Or even what pranks have been pulled on you.

Yeah that's it from me. Happy pranking.[/color][/font][/size]

*sniffle*I would have done it earlier, but I've been busy volunteering to help out at the local animal shelter [I]and[/I] orphanage and forgot completely...*sniff* I'm sorry...*weep*

Anyway, I'll probably be walking around with a baseball bat in case I'm bothered. Yeah, I'm that stinker that goes around pounding people who pull harmless pranks on me. I don't tolerate stuff like filling my desk with cotton or poping out at me from behind a corner (which has earned many people injuries in the past). I'm just not into that stuff...unless I'm pulling the prank. Yes, I'm a hypocrite, but who isn't when it comes to this? *cocks shotgun and waits for the smarties that plan to answer "LOLME!!!"*

[FONT="Tahoma"]I don't have any plans yet, but I did get my roommate really good last year. XD I get the feeling she'd murder me if I tried that this time around. :catgirl: If I end up doing something or getting pranked tomorrow, I'll come back and post about it. [/FONT]

Well my fiance played a particularly mean trick on me last year by going all out and telling me she was leaving me, she even went as far as to pack a suitcase and got in her car and left...well I had the last laugh when she came back and had to iron all of the clothes she'd packed.

So this year I'm focusing all of my attention on getting her back. Though I haven't decided yet on how or what

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Well I got one of my friends real good this morning. I was going on about having to lend my brother money then I said oh yeah, by the way I'm breaking up with Lee. She was like what? Why? So I told her that it was because he was too short (he's 5'4 and I'm 5'5) and had ugly shoes.

At first she believed me, then she said: *******! I said I wasn't going to fall for that today! I can't believe you! You're such a *****! Then left a few messages on my boyfriend's facebook about how I'm evil and that I was being a ***** and how I'd better have protection the next time we meet up.

All in all a good day.[/color][/font][/size]

I just played a hillarious prank on my boyfriend to retaliate for his april fool's joke.

I put up a classified ad for a free hot tub on craigslist.com and put his number down to call for more info, so random people are going to be blowing out his phone trying to be the first one to offer to come pick it up.

I wonder how long it'll take him to figure out it was me.