OtakuBoards

Who likes Dave Mathews?

Krillen

[B]Who is Dave Matthews? Some kind of rock/pop band thats about to strike the Uk and make millions of girls get into a non stop sweat? Or some cheesy person who has never had any musical experience in their life?[/B]

Guest Voodookanaka
um........thinking hurting..i dont know whats up with me recently i cant remember anything. dave mathews....um........ is that the guy who sung rockin' the suburbs?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Who is Dave Matthews? Some kind of rock/pop band thats about to strike the Uk and make millions of girls get into a non stop sweat? Or some cheesy person who has never had any musical experience in their life?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]No Dave Matthews Band is actually very talented, they have extraordinary musicians, and have the best drummer of any band out right now...Not really my type of music though, its good every once in awhile. They aren't a tiny bopper band either...so you were wrong on both guesses...sorry...[/color]

it's kind of a crime to be from virginia & not like dm b/c they're from here, but i don't, not really. i think they're [I]extremely [/I] talented, but i'm not into it. i go to their concerts, though, all the time, b/c they always have really good drugs there. i met dave w/ my friend doug, once.