Duo Maxwell Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 he he the [I]ONLY[/I] reason I got 100% insane with this was because I was in one of my moods where I only say yes... Chibi: *whispers* yeah right... [URL=http://www14.brinkster.com/gertie/test1.html]Insane in the membrane[/URL]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 ium 89% insane 11% pure and 89% thingy i hate the whole pure thing i cant figure it out what it gets at....go figure.
Defcon5 Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% insane pure (14.0% insane corrupt). Is that good?
Biida Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% insane pure (14.0% insane corrupt). Is that good? [/B][/QUOTE] That means 14.0% of you is insane, and 86.0% of you is sane. :) I'm 75.0% insane! :D Darn proud of it too! And, Bryan... I didn't need a test to know you're insane! :p
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [color=indigo]I got 51% corrupt...I didn't feel like finding out what that meant though because I know I'm holding onto my sanity by a thread[/color]
~Videl~ Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 41% insane pure and 59% insane corrupt. I didn't realise how weird I was till I started answering all those questions!! My head hurts :nervous: :freak: :D
Ryan Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 I AM 100% INSANE PURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is that good???
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 i'm 69% insane corrupt. i didn't do that on purpose, either. >_< i actually thought the number would be higher. but some of those questions have nothing to do w/ insanity.
D. Dark Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 YAYYYYYY! I'm 37% insane corrupt! YIPEEEE! Insane corrupt is the only thing that counts, insane pure is boring...
k9* Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% insane pure (28.0% insane corrupt). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :D :nervous: :excited: this is funny
Sara Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]63% Insane Corrupt... Strange test....[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I'm 3% Insane Corrupt... I feel so left out....[/COLOR]
Sara Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]I'm 3% Insane Corrupt... I feel so left out....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Go to the main page, they've got "nerd" tests....[/FONT] :p
Fall Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 Erm..... I'm not gonna answer 100 questions, 'cause I'm a lazy old poop..... And I already know I'm insane anyway, because I threw the computer mouse at the wall, and then cracked it in half..... Damn mouse! .....Anyways, I might take it later..... :p
Guest Shift Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [SIZE=3]I'm 38% Pure Insane & I'm 62%Corruptly Insane[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Go to the main page, they've got "nerd" tests....[/FONT] :p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Hot dawg![/COLOR] Erm... I can't find it... Where is it?
Sara Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [url]http://www.armory.com./tests/purity.html[/url] [FONT=century gothic]Scroll down, there are a couple of them, i think....[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][url]http://www.armory.com./tests/purity.html[/url] [FONT=century gothic]Scroll down, there are a couple of them, i think....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Hey, I took one of those before... Huh... I got 75 last time... This time I got... 100 with a 72% wierdness! Bwah ha ha![/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=silver]So I lied on a couple of them. Big deal.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=silver]So I lied on a couple of them. Big deal.[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh....congrats, anyway....[/FONT]
Transtic Nerve Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 I don't need to take a test to tell me I'm insane.
Dan L Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 9% insane corrupt ..... hmmmmmm something wrong there.... better add a few zeros to that %
Hinata Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] That means 14.0% of you is insane, and 86.0% of you is sane. :) I'm 75.0% insane! :D Darn proud of it too! And, Bryan... I didn't need a test to know you're insane! :p [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=deeppink] You know I am the exact opposite of you....75% insane pure and 25% insane corupt...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Dan L Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink] You know I am the exact opposite of you....75% insane pure and 25% insane corupt...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......[/COLOR][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] which means youre only 33% as insane. I on the other hand, am only 36% as insane as you, at 9%, WHATS GOING ON? am I doomed to a life of sanity?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now